West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
Tony P
Kray JR
IronDane
Arran H
Admin
Jiggs
10 posters

Birmingham City V West Ham United

Arran H
    Reserves

Birmingham City  V  West Ham United - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham City V West Ham United

Post  Arran H Mon 26 Dec 2011, 6:51 pm

wtf !?!?! Nolan get a yellow for a tackle on zigic yet zigic did the same tackle on diop and got nothing ..how does that w**k ref ????
    Arran H
    Reserves

Birmingham City  V  West Ham United - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham City V West Ham United

Post  Arran H Mon 26 Dec 2011, 7:10 pm

Great nolan,McCartney and faubert all miss saturday game v derby ffs as if we needed that - we are down to bare bones as is ffs ... this ref is a Wanker
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Mon 26 Dec 2011, 7:10 pm

All three players on the brink of suspension are now booked.

finguck useless 1-1

Well done Sam why take Cole off nothing upfront now
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 27 Dec 2011, 7:24 am

It will be intresting what team Allardyce puts against derby this week ??? I would go with 433 and :
    Green
    Potts
    Tomkins
    Diop/Faye
    O`Brien
    Noble
    Diop/Sears
    Lansbury
    Sears/Piquionne
    Cole
    Hall( Give Hall a chance against a poor oppistion )
    SUBS :
    Boffin,O`Neil,Carew,Piquionne,Montenegro(Now could be the chance to him a go ?)
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 27 Dec 2011, 8:36 am

Did,nt see the game or hear the game and to top it all I couldn't get any updates as the storm knocked out the mobiles as well . Before the game I would have taken a draw away from home , just fucks things up now with the bans , seems like the ref was a bit of a tosser
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 27 Dec 2011, 10:16 am

Admin wrote:Did,nt see the game or hear the game and to top it all I couldn't get any updates as the storm knocked out the mobiles as well . Before the game I would have taken a draw away from home , just fucks things up now with the bans , seems like the ref was a bit of a tosser

The ref was a tosser Geezer. He missed TWO blatant handballs in their box and chose every opportunity he could to book our players. However, we were cruising first half and should have had the game won by half time but as usual poor decision making and finishing cost us. Myhill made a superb save from Cole towards the end of the first half too.

Also it was hard playing with 10 men. Piquionne doesn't looks interested or like he has a clue what his role is in the team

Second half we left so many gaps in the centre of the park it was embarrassing. They were continually allowed to just run at our back four time after time

Then, yet again, we concede from a corner. Faubert was the man marking Murphy but he chose to just stand there and allow him a free header. To add insult to injury had the man designated to be at the far post done his job he would have had an easy job of clearing the header off the line. But he (not sure who it was supposed to be) chose not to cover the post. I am sick of players doing what THEY think they should be doing and NOT what they have been coached to do in training and during matches. Sadly, it appears that our injuries/suspensions have taken away any competition for places

That was 2 points dropped last night. We now need to beat Derby with FOUR players out suspended
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 27 Dec 2011, 11:14 am

I bet Sam decided that with Zigic on the pitch we were going to face an aerial bombardment so what we will very cleverly do is take off our only outlet with pace upfront and replace him with a finguck carthorse that cant do fcuk all. Carew was also in the mix around Faubert and Murphy when they scored but because he moves less than me he had no presence at all.

Any chance of unearthing an unsung hero in our mix up of players for the Derby game ?

Who will be back from injury ?

Im thinking it will probably be.

Green

O'Brien Tomkins ????? Potts

Lansbury Diop Noble

Sears Cole Piquionne

Hope Sears has a blinder then we can forget about one miserable french wanker on the right.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 27 Dec 2011, 11:44 am

BfS Has said that Baldock and Faye may both be back for the derby which gives us something to cheer about so if thats the case then : 442
    Green
    Potts
    Faye,
    Tomkins
    O`Brien
    Lansbury
    Diop
    Noble
    Sears
    Cole
    Baldock
    SUBS
    Boffin,O`Neil,Piquionne,Hall,Carew
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:30 pm

4-4-2 away from home does not suit us so I cannot see BFS changing it

If Faye is fit he will come in for George at centre back. Baldock will have to settle for a place on the bench I think

Green
    O'Brien Tomkins Faye Potts
    Noble Diop Lansbury
    Sears Cole Piquionne ( Sad )

Subs: Boffin, Baldock, Carew, Hall + Moncur
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 27 Dec 2011, 2:16 pm

Nolan deserved his booking although the ref missed brum players making similar challenges. Don't understand why Faubert got booked - if he had to go in the book then so did the player he was challenging. McCartney - unbelievable. Time wasting apparently but all he did was wait for some players to get in the box while taking a free kick. Only saw a computer stream but even from that it was easy to see what a dick the ref was.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 27 Dec 2011, 6:19 pm

Arran H wrote:BfS Has said that Baldock and Faye may both be back for the derby which gives us something to cheer about so if thats the case then : 442
    Green
    Potts
    Faye,
    Tomkins
    O`Brien
    Lansbury
    Diop
    Noble
    Sears
    Cole
    Baldock
    SUBS

Piquionne and Carew on the bench ???? Are you doing it just to wind me up ? lol!
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Tue 27 Dec 2011, 8:25 pm

Can someone tell me what exactly is the situation with our own loan players? Is there no "emergency recall" possible at all in the current situation? Seeing as Piquionne is a waste of a shirt at present and Carew seems to have seized up completely, surely Nouble could not be a worse option. And Spence should be back home as well, even if just to give some cover on the bench.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Wed 28 Dec 2011, 1:40 am

Anything is better than Carew and Piquionne. What on earth does Fat Sam think that these players bring to our team? He must take some of the blame for these crappy performances that we have seen lately. Surely it cannot hurt to try some of the youngsters I mean what is there to lose? Nothing! Carew and Piq contribute with absolutely nothing. It' s beyond me. I'm losing faith in the stubborn old geezer and his experienced hasbeens. I thought he was supposed to be a visionary getting the best out of our best players. He looks pretty blind to me.. God I hope we see Baldock and Cole soon in a 442..
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:50 am

Kray JR wrote:
    Arran H wrote:BfS Has said that Baldock and Faye may both be back for the derby which gives us something to cheer about so if thats the case then : 442
    Green
    Potts
    Faye,
    Tomkins
    O`Brien
    Lansbury
    Diop
    Noble
    Sears
    Cole
    Baldock
    SUBS

Piquionne and Carew on the bench ???? Are you doing it just to wind me up ? lol!

cheesey grin cheesey grin No - Just making team up of what we have avaliable - I to dont want piquionne near the team but Carew I dont mine ,i think he gives alot to the team when he plays as i think he hold the ball up better then cole tbh - We need baldock back for sure
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:53 am

SemiOldIron wrote:Can someone tell me what exactly is the situation with our own loan players? Is there no "emergency recall" possible at all in the current situation? Seeing as Piquionne is a waste of a shirt at present and Carew seems to have seized up completely, surely Nouble could not be a worse option. And Spence should be back home as well, even if just to give some cover on the bench.

I think we can recall any of the players out on lone if BFS wanted to , But he says better for them to be out lone gaining experince by playing week in week out , Maybe BFS will give Hall his debut against derby ?? and I think nouble is back at the club aswell after his lone deal come to an end WH Flag
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Thu 29 Dec 2011, 8:15 pm

I doubt we will see Hall or Nouble included unless Cole, Carew and Prickionne are injured or suspended.

I havent seen anything of Spence for a while, he hasnt played for Bristol City since being on the bench in mid October.

What about Winston Reid ? he was out with a dislocated shoulder ???? how long ago was that ? dont they usually pop it back in and carry on playing ?
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 30 Dec 2011, 10:23 am

Kray JR wrote:I doubt we will see Hall or Nouble included unless Cole, Carew and Prickionne are injured or suspended.

I havent seen anything of Spence for a while, he hasnt played for Bristol City since being on the bench in mid October.

What about Winston Reid ? he was out with a dislocated shoulder ???? how long ago was that ? dont they usually pop it back in and carry on playing ?

I think there was some ligament damage as well Dave.

I also seem to remember seeing a tweet from DG that Reid would be available and or travelling with the squad for the Derby game.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 30 Dec 2011, 10:58 am

Kray JR wrote:I doubt we will see Hall or Nouble included unless Cole, Carew and Prickionne are injured or suspended.

Interview with BFS on WHUTV where he says that Reid is "fit" although he hasn't played any games. Same with Baldock and O'Neill. I can see him having no choice but to start Reid if Faye is not fit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:28 pm