West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

Freddie Sears

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Freddie Sears Empty Freddie Sears

Post  Tony P Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:02 pm

Freddie Sears has gone on loan to Colchester Utd until 18th March
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Freddie Sears Empty Re: Freddie Sears

Post  Geezer Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:43 pm

I had high hopes for Freddie but the poor little fellow just can't get it together and how much longer will WH put up with him , he's still young but ................
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm

He has struggled at whichever club he has been at TBH. Not sure he is going to make it with us which is a shame

He may have to leave to move on. He may forge a good career elsewhere like Gary Alexander, Leon Britton, Grant McCann etc
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:31 pm

At 23 /24 he should have shown more than he has , I dont like losing our home grown that have made it to the 1st team but as you say , maybe its time to move on , let some one else pay his wages . Good luck little Fred
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:58 pm

I cant understand why the club dont just release him because he is never going to make at the big time with us or will anyone else IMO , We let Hines go for nothing and he is a playuer who IMO will make it to top level as he as everything unlike sears to make to the top level of football . I was pissed we let Hines go tbh Evil or Very Mad
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 18 Feb 2012, 4:10 pm

Hines and the other lad that went off to Burnley were billy big boots in a similar vein to the baby Bentley brigade of Pards time. they were ditched by the club as I think there may have been problems we don't know about. Sears was really unfortunate to score on his debut against Blackburn and was hailed as the next TC. was never going to happen and the lad has suffered since. Not good enough really for a championship side, he will end playing in league one and two and make a fair living. shame but would do him a favor to let him go now.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 18 Feb 2012, 7:30 pm

Arran H wrote:I cant understand why the club dont just release him because he is never going to make at the big time with us or will anyone else IMO , We let Hines go for nothing and he is a playuer who IMO will make it to top level as he as everything unlike sears to make to the top level of football . I was pissed we let Hines go tbh Evil or Very Mad

I feel like I am picking on you but just what do you base this on? He cannot even get into the Burnley team Arran
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 19 Feb 2012, 11:29 am

Tony P wrote:
    Arran H wrote:I cant understand why the club dont just release him because he is never going to make at the big time with us or will anyone else IMO , We let Hines go for nothing and he is a playuer who IMO will make it to top level as he as everything unlike sears to make to the top level of football . I was pissed we let Hines go tbh Evil or Very Mad

I feel like I am picking on you but just what do you base this on? He cannot even get into the Burnley team Arran

No worrys mate , and Iam basing this on what I saw in the Games he did play , He seem to cause defenders problems with his pace and strength when he played for us unlike Sears ,
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:32 pm

Arran H wrote:
    Tony P wrote:

No worrys mate , and Iam basing this on what I saw in the Games he did play , He seem to cause defenders problems with his pace and strength when he played for us unlike Sears ,
    He looked decent a couple of times coming on as an impact sub, but that was about it. He had one good game that I remember against Liverpool where Jamie Carragher could not deal with him and brought him down for a pen. He wanted big money to sign a new contract and we called his bluff. I always though that Stanislas was better than Sears and potentially could go on to the next level. He got a lot of game time under Zola but Avram was reluctant to put him in last season. He could have done worse than put him in! At the end of the day he wanted first team football so went

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:08 am