West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Johnny K
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Jiggs
Suzanne Claret
Geezer
mottinghammer
Arran H
Campo
IronDane
Admin
14 posters

West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC  - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC

Post  Kray JR Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:09 pm

football playing Saints score again
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC  - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC

Post  Johnny K Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:09 pm

Is Maynard playing right wing?
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:10 pm

Kray JR wrote:football playing Saints score again

When will BFS understand that what we need to do ffs ?
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:12 pm

Thank fcuk for that !! Faye !!! clap
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:12 pm

Fabulous Faye!!!!!!!!!! WH Flag
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:13 pm

Arran H wrote:They wonder why they get booed when they cant even finguck play simple passes FFS ! angry2 handgren

Ever considered that the booing is the reason why they are nervous and can't pass ?
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:13 pm

Get in there WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:15 pm

Come on Carew show cole how to score !!
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:29 pm

My finguck dad is saying Carew is a waste of space and that cole is better !?!?! Hows he w**k that out ? Cole is just as shit if not shiter then carew ffs !!! and same old west ham finguck up again !!
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:33 pm

Arran H wrote:My finguck dad is saying Carew is a waste of space and that cole is better !?!?! Hows he w**k that out ? Cole is just as shit if not shiter then carew ffs !!! and same old west ham finguck up again !!

at least Cole can move if he forces himself........Carew is a cart horse....cant move wont move.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:39 pm

Great our 4th draw on the trot angry2 Real automatic form their angry2 West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC  - Page 3 3725042725
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:41 pm

I'm done for tonight guys. Thanks for the links Geez & Arran.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:50 pm

One point gained on Reading, it ain't all bad.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:52 pm

Reading having a shit run is looking like our best bet at the moment

but what does fcuk me off is Forest putting 7 past Leeds , yet we manage 1 with our squad
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:57 pm

interview with sam = clutching a straws
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 20 Mar 2012, 10:18 pm

Just got in from watching Shit trying to play football.
    Some guy said to me on the way out that this lot would be an embarrassment if we go up.
    Fans are very uneasy at the way we play and I think the best we can do is loss in the play off, that if we get into them.
    We don’t have a clue how to break teams down.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Tue 20 Mar 2012, 10:44 pm

I actually think we have the best defence in the league with Faye as the best defender in the league on his current form. Good move getting Collins in.

Charlie, why do you think we need a premier league team to be in the championship ? I would expect us to exchange a few players, if we go up.

Now sort out the attack without a big guy up front, because we have not got a big guy, who can pass the ball or hit the target.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 21 Mar 2012, 10:20 am

Awful, bloody shit awful football..... :x

Long balls here, there and everywhere...I thought it would be a nil-nil bore draw up until we got lucky with a wicked deflection for 'our' goal.....

Then bad substitutions by BFS.....Like for like with Cole and Carew (I mean one donkey for another one) and Collison for Maynard - WTF? Oh yeah Maynard too short for the long, high balls. :x

Plenty of shots on goal, all wide and high. All those on target kicked straight at their keeper.

Great substitution by Mowbray - He scored a peach of an equaliser. Sad

BFS subs Nolan for Baldock...good idea...he'll get all of 4 minutes to make the difference :shock:

Abbi thinks they have been instructed to finish in a play off place, and go on to win them along with a sixty million payout............he could have a point.

I don't boo, I just can't. But it must be great stress relief and frustration release for those that do.

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 21 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

IronDane wrote:I actually think we have the best defence in the league with Faye as the best defender in the league on his current form. Good move getting Collins in.

Charlie, why do you think we need a premier league team to be in the championship ? I would expect us to exchange a few players, if we go up.

Now sort out the attack without a big guy up front, because we have not got a big guy, who can pass the ball or hit the target.

Don't need a premiership team in this league however to go up you need to move forward and the tactics we use don't agree with some of our players. Don't blame Sam for all of this but do blame him for the tactics. Beside you cannot change everyone if you go up and yesterday I would only say 5 players played well and the others you can take and throw away.
    We have been poor at home all year so cannot see us being promoted.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Wed 21 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

I,ve been saving my comments until I got home for the simple reason its a pain in the arse typing on an I-Phone . Well another 1-1 draw and yet another chorus of booing from the knuckle dragging neanderthal,s that seem to be regulars at UP nowadays , in case you are wondering what they look like I have posted a picture .
    West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Yko-gp4ueQNZ1EPR3bhohUNkeijO4XpBoAjz1BWut2BEGPJYLQ
    I,ve read a lot of posts today from different forums pages and there is mixed views on the game last night and what players are to blame . Carlton seems to get a lot of the blame , even though he sometimes puts in a good shift he is just not scoring goals for us and I thought that was in his job description . One thing I noticed last night , after he got the ball full pelt straight in his boat , was that he seemed a bit cream crackered and that was,nt too many min,s into the game if my memory serves me right . What is this . is he not match fit or is he just getting too old for all this running around , he cant jump and he normally gets beaten by defenders a lot smaller than him and when he does manage to win the ball he really aint too sure what to do with it next . I think on two occasions last night he won the ball and on one of those occasions instead of laying it square to O,Brien I think it was he gives it to Taylor who buggered it up where as Joey had a clear shot and probably would have done better than his team mate . I am not personally blaming CC as IMHO they are all to blame including BFS . What the fcuk was that substitution when we had about 20 min,s left , taking off Cole and Maynard and bringing on Carew who aint played for how long and Collison to what start defending our 1-0 lead FFS Sam sort your bloody tactics out , it more goals we needed and you aint going to get them with six foot John Carew who aint got a clue who gave the ball to Boro twice in their half . I am not liking the look of things at the mo , 9 games left , in a play off position , ok we have a game in hand but we really need for Reading to start upfucking big time because it dont look we are gonna catch the saints , them DSB,s are scoring for fun where as we cant score in a brothel .
    I thought the " We want DiCanio " chanting or what ever it was last night was bloody embarrassing , I know Big Sam has said something about his two skins somewhere , Crocodile and Rhino , but jesus that was a bit uncalled for . PDC aint ready yet , give him a couple of seasons , then we can see how he makes out .
    Boo boys , if you ever read this , go and play on the motorway , preferably blindfolded .

Oh and BTW Baldock for Noble at 87 mins , bit bloody late Sammy

Last edited by Admin on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Wed 21 Mar 2012, 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:I,ve been saving my comments until I got home for the simple reason its a pain in the arse typing on an I-Phone . Well another 1-1 draw and yet another chorus of booing from the knuckle dragging neanderthal,s that seem to be regulars at UP nowadays , in case you are wondering what they look like I have posted a picture .
    West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Yko-gp4ueQNZ1EPR3bhohUNkeijO4XpBoAjz1BWut2BEGPJYLQ
    I,ve read a lot of posts today from different forums pages and there is mixed views on the game last night and what players are to blame . Carlton seems to get a lot of the blame , even though he sometimes puts in a good shift he is just not scoring goals for us and I thought that was in his job description . One thing I noticed last night , after he got the ball full pelt straight in his boat , was that he seemed a bit cream crackered and that was,nt too many min,s into the game if my memory serves me right . What is this . is he not match fit or is he just getting too old for all this running around , he cant jump and he normally gets beaten by defenders a lot smaller than him and when he does manage to win the ball he really aint too sure what to do with it next . I think on two occasions last night he won the ball and on one of those occasions instead of laying it square to O,Brien I think it was he gives it to Taylor who buggered it up where as Joey had a clear shot and probably would have done better than his team mate . I am not personally blaming CC as IMHO they are all to blame including BFS . What the fcuk was that substitution when we had about 20 min,s left , taking off Cole and Maynard and bringing on Carew who aint played for how long and Collison to what start defending our 1-0 lead FFS Sam sort your bloody tactics out , it more goals we needed and you aint going to get them with six foot John Carew who aint got a clue who gave the ball to Boro twice in their half . I am not liking the look of things at the mo , 9 games left , in a play off position , ok we have a game in hand but we really need for Reading to start upfucking big time because it dont look we are gonna catch the saints , them DSB,s are scoring for fun where as we cant score in a brothel .
    I thought the " We want DiCanio " chanting or what ever it was last night was bloody embarrassing , I know Big Sam has said something about his two skins somewhere , Crocodile and Rhino , but jesus that was a bit uncalled for . PDC aint ready yet , give him a couple of seasons , then we can see how he makes out . Boo boys , if you ever read this , go and play on the motorway , preferably blindfolded .

I think PDC would of done a better job then BFS Because : A)The Fans love him so the atmasphere would be brilliant for starters B)He understands what the Fans want to see ie. Nice football and Passion & Commitment from the players C)He would get the best out of our strikers by teaching them a thing or two about scoring etc. D)He would not hesitate in dropping a player if he feels they are not giving 110% in a game !

I think them four reasons are why he should be our next Manager ! WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Wed 21 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

Too soon Arran , he must prove himself first , Chumps league and the Prem are far far from 1st div as he will probably make this season . Time will tell grasshopper Smile
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Wed 21 Mar 2012, 5:29 pm

All the fans would love him till this crappy load of players still weren't winning games. Then the boos would be back and Di Canios memories of West Ham would be ruined. He is ONE season into management - he needs far more than that to handle West Ham and the fans expectations.
    I am totally with Geez on this one . What we need is stability and the home fans supporting the team the way the away fans do. Win lose or draw. NOT BOOING!!! My poor old Dad will be turning in his grave listening to that
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC  - Page 3 Empty nicked from Kumb

Post  Admin Wed 21 Mar 2012, 6:23 pm

A despondent Sam Allardyce bemoans his side lacking a little luck as they record a fifth straight draw at the Boleyn Ground...

Sam: should you have won that game?

On the balance of play yes, absolutely. There was a chance in the end... They had a couple of chances right at the end when it ended up 1-1. The centre forward just clipped the bar and the one we cleared off the line. But then Sam Baldock could have won it in the last minute with the header.

But in between that, particularly in the second half for me is when we should have seen the game out and finished it off. I think the turning point for us was a fabulous, fabulous save from the goalkeeper off James Tomkins' header. The rest of it is just about our quality of finishing not being good enough tonight, sadly - and the quality of their finish.

[It] was one of the outstanding goals of the season unfortunately for us. It went in when most of the time they'd probably flash wide. So it's disappointing again, conceding a winning position at home but it's one point more towards the total and it’s nine undefeated.

We are disappointed - of course we are - and frustrated here at home. The opposition make it difficult for us but we were patient enough to wait and wait and create enough opportunities - particularly in the second half - to win it. When we got the one goal you hope everybody's going to be strong enough but when you get a winder goal like they got, unfortunately for us at the wrong time, it's something you can't control.

I thought we should have had a couple of penalties - particularly Bates' hand-ball, leaning towards it. It doesn't matter how small a part of the arm it hits on the shoulder and arm it's still a penalty, because it's going in to an empty net. Then the tackle by the goalkeeper on Matt Taylor is ignored by most people in the stadium - particularly the referee - because it's the goalkeeper who makes the tackle, not a defender.

If a defender makes that tackle it's a straight red card and a penalty but because, for some reason, the chance is missed nobody sees what the goalie does after - and that for me is disappointing. But the only thing I can w**k on is the lads and keep them going, keep our undefeated run going and try and win the game at Burnley on Saturday.

Five home draws on the trot...

Yes; one was against Southampton with ten men...

Is it going to cost you automatic promotion?

Well eventually, yes. You've got to turn your draws into wins sooner or later and it's too many. It's strange how our best undefeated run ends up not yielding the points that we wanted. We haven't gone this far undefeated all season but we've drawn too many, obviously. Again, it's another night when you want the rub of the green or the bounce of the ball, or you want one of your players to produce something a little bit special; I have to say Abdoulaye Faye's header was a great header.

But then when you think it's your second goal coming - which is what we needed at that time just to see the opposition off - the opposition goalie makes the save [from Tomkins' header]. I think the goalie's won Middlesbrough a point because that kept it at 1-0 and they always had a chance. Great goal from the opposition though; can't really criticise any of the players for conceding that goal because it's a fantastic strike that goes in off the post.

Teams are looking to stifle you and stop you playing, especially at home. Is there a sense that you might have to change the way you are playing?

We changed the way we play three times today. We changed the shape at half time, we changed the way we played at half time - that's when we got into the game more. Then we changed the way we played with the substitutes. Because we changed at half time we got an awful lot better and an awful lot of final third entries to see off the opposition, but couldn't find the right opportunity to do that.

Who do you look to, to make the difference?

Well, anybody! Abdoulaye Faye should have made the difference today because not only was he defending brilliantly but he scored a great goal for us. Like I said, it would have been James Tomkins who'd have turned it around. Or the referee, if he'd made the right decision in those two particular instances.

Because we've got Mark Noble, who's scored six penalties out of six [this season], we'd probably had fancied that he would score. A bounce of the ball in the right area, a mistake by an opposition player or a goal that bounces in off somebody's knee can make the difference at any given moment. At the moment the rub of the green is just not with us.

Thank you.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Wed 21 Mar 2012, 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:I,ve been saving my comments until I got home for the simple reason its a pain in the arse typing on an I-Phone . Well another 1-1 draw and yet another chorus of booing from the knuckle dragging neanderthal,s that seem to be regulars at UP nowadays , in case you are wondering what they look like I have posted a picture .
    I thought the " We want DiCanio " chanting or what ever it was last night was bloody embarrassing , I know Big Sam has said something about his two skins somewhere , Crocodile and Rhino , but jesus that was a bit uncalled for . PDC aint ready yet , give him a couple of seasons , then we can see how he makes out .
    Boo boys , if you ever read this , go and play on the motorway , preferably blindfolded .

Oh and BTW Baldock for Noble at 87 mins , bit bloody late Sammy

Nicely put! Couldn't agree more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:21 am