West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+5
IronDane
Arran H
Tony P
mottinghammer
Admin
9 posters

West ham United FC v Hull

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

West ham United FC v Hull  - Page 2 Empty Re: West ham United FC v Hull

Post  Campo Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:17 pm

what we need is m'boro so get in to the play offs, rather them than Cardiff
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:24 pm

I finguck HOPE BFS LOOKS AT THE TACTICS READING AND SIANTS HAVE PLAYED 442 TWO UPFRONT !!!!!! BFS giving all shit about having to play the long ball to get out of this league yea finguck looks like SEEN AS THE TOP TWO PLAY NEAT FOOTBALL !!! Theirs only one word for BFS and WANKER !!!!!
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:37 pm

Cole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:50 pm

Kills me to say this but Well Done Southampton clap They have played decent football all season unlike us angry2
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:50 pm

Arran H wrote:I finguck HOPE BFS LOOKS AT THE TACTICS READING AND SIANTS HAVE PLAYED 442 TWO UPFRONT !!!!!! BFS giving all shit about having to play the long ball to get out of this league yea finguck looks like SEEN AS THE TOP TWO PLAY NEAT FOOTBALL !!! Theirs only one word for BFS and WANKER !!!!!

send me your address.. i have a smoke that will chill you young skywalker cheesey grin
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:53 pm

ThreeWheeling wrote:
    Arran H wrote:I finguck HOPE BFS LOOKS AT THE TACTICS READING AND SIANTS HAVE PLAYED 442 TWO UPFRONT !!!!!! BFS giving all shit about having to play the long ball to get out of this league yea finguck looks like SEEN AS THE TOP TWO PLAY NEAT FOOTBALL !!! Theirs only one word for BFS and WANKER !!!!!

send me your address.. i have a smoke that will chill you young skywalker cheesey grin

cheesey grin Its just annoyes me that the top 2 have played football and yet even tho we know it dont w**k we have carried on playing the long ball Evil or Very Mad
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:58 pm

cheesey grin cheesey grin cheesey grin
    ThreeWheeling wrote:

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:00 pm

play offs will be in fat sam territory, i reckon we will get through and end up in in the prem ,i also reckon that we will finish higher than both saints and Reading next year.
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:03 pm

regardless of the outcome of the playoffs, I would hate to go into next season with that fat git.
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:12 pm

That sort of sums up the season dunnit?
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:13 pm

SHIT!!

Phew ...
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:13 pm

I know we won but was disappointed with our performance after Cole went off.

Still only 3 more wins to go.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:11 am

To be honest it seemed like after the fans sung " we,re going to Wemberly " their heads went down and half of them looked like they was out on the lash Friday night , Cole looked cream crackered and Vaz just could,nt keep up , piss poor performance if you ask me even thought we won , only just I might add
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:37 am

Admin wrote:To be honest it seemed like after the fans sung " we,re going to Wemberly " their heads went down and half of them looked like they was out on the lash Friday night , Cole looked cream crackered and Vaz just could,nt keep up , piss poor performance if you ask me even thought we won , only just I might add

I was thinking the same , Tbh I think as soon as saints had scored first and it got through to the fans thats when the players proformance seem to dip as if they knew southampton had got 2nd place and were just making sure they didnt get injured for the play offs .
    How BFS is still saying that even if we dont go up this season has not been a bad season for us ?!?!? We have one of if not the best squad in the league , If BFS had listened to the fans and played 442 right from the start with Cole and Baldock upfront we would have won the league for sure Evil or Very Mad
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:54 am

I would not read too much into yesterday's performance. I think that the players came into this game not really believing that we could get an automatic promotion place. Then once the news filtered through that Southampton were 2-0 up and cruising you could see the intensity levels drop. O'Neill, Demel and Lansbury (apart from his pass to Cole for the second goal) were all poor. Cole's two goals should give him confidence going into the play-offs. Vaz Te was very quiet - as he was during the first half at Leicester. Hopefully he is saving himself for the play-offs. Nolan stupidly got himself booked and Sam was right to take him off. A second booking and a suspension was the last thing we needed. Both Cole and Vaz Te were (rightly) taken off once it was clear that Saints were 4-0 up against Coventry. No point risking picking up an injury

We are in good form going into the play-offs. We have the best squad and a manager who has been there, seen it and done it. With our fans fully behind the team we CAN win the play-offs and go back to where we belong

COYI !!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:04 am

Well back home now in Scandyland and back to reality . Good to meet up with Abbi Deano Jiggs and Tony P , also met Essex Lad in the Supps club and Suz with the Sire outside munching . Good weekend all round . Gonna look into flights now for the final , if we make it Very Happy
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 30 Apr 2012, 2:56 pm

Good to see you and Mrs G too. xxx

It was a shame the game didn't offer any more for you darlin.....Once Southampton started their rampage over Coventry and we had to start preparing for the play offs, ours became poo. Still, needs must, and if it means a Wembley final win, and the chance to get together again, it will have all been worth it tramp

C~O~Y~I

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:25 am