West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+12
spudgun
Campo
westhamonkey
IronDane
Bialy kruk
Arran H
Suzanne Claret
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Charlie Ham
Tony P
Kray_Snr
Admin
16 posters

West Ham United FC v Blackpool

spudgun
    spudgun
    Tea Boy/Girl

West Ham United FC v Blackpool - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Blackpool

Post  spudgun Sat 19 May 2012, 4:18 pm

Admin wrote:Nice one spudgun . I have it on the box over here but the channel program schedule is tight so might miss the celebrations after WH Flag

let's hope it IS celebration
    spudgun
    spudgun
    Tea Boy/Girl

West Ham United FC v Blackpool - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Blackpool

Post  spudgun Sat 19 May 2012, 4:46 pm

GET IN!!!!
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Sat 19 May 2012, 5:12 pm

Glorious!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 19 May 2012, 5:33 pm

I,m lost for words . WE ARE BACK WHERE WE BELONG WH Flag
    Stevenage Dave
    Stevenage Dave
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Stevenage Dave Sat 19 May 2012, 5:39 pm

I'm walking on sunshine! Wo-oh! I'm walking on sunshine! Wo-oh! 8) WH Flag
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 19 May 2012, 5:40 pm

first and formost .... WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE !!

But all credit to blackpool they gave it their best and were unluckey but who cares we took our chances and now we are premier league !!!

Its been a long season but we have done it WH Flag woohoo clap woohoo West Ham United FC v Blackpool - Page 3 3777063607 :party:
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 19 May 2012, 5:42 pm

Stevenage Dave wrote:I'm walking on sunshine! Wo-oh! I'm walking on sunshine! Wo-oh! 8) WH Flag

WH Flag cheesey grin

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 19 May 2012, 5:43 pm

wow... two forums and hardly a post during the game on either... it was well tense watching it down the boozer...

so glad we got the result we wanted... but it was hard going... that 2nd half was the worst....

roll on next season...
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 19 May 2012, 5:51 pm

westhamonkey wrote:wow... two forums and hardly a post during the game on either... it was well tense watching it down the boozer...

so glad we got the result we wanted... but it was hard going... that 2nd half was the worst....

roll on next season...

AGREE with you their , I never been so nervous watching a game other then the Fa Cup final and Championship play off final 2005 cheesey grin WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 19 May 2012, 5:54 pm

westhamonkey wrote:wow... two forums and hardly a post during the game on either... it was well tense watching it down the boozer...

roll on next season...

Watching the game and biting my nails Aarran , no time to post cheesey grin
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 19 May 2012, 5:55 pm

I'm watching it again now I'm home... hopefully it'll be the same result... with West Ham you can never tell...
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 19 May 2012, 7:06 pm

finguck get in, just got back from a liverly basinstoke fc were there were loads of hammers

we even had an encore of "we hate millwall"
    loads fo hammers making a fcking great day

Cummon you irons

am totaly rat arsed now cheesey grin
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 19 May 2012, 7:49 pm

another beer a joint as thick as Rooney and i think the sleep fairies will come calling cheesey grin WH Flag West Ham United FC v Blackpool - Page 3 1746495726 Toilet West Ham United FC v Blackpool - Page 3 86123369 clap

love it i can show the next 3 hrs of my life int he smilies above cheesey grin
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 19 May 2012, 8:00 pm

just looked on paddy power as i had a few 'stoned bets last night
    had us down as a 3-1 win ... lost
    had cole to score-west hame win .. result
    had vaz te to score - west ham win ...result

had a bloody good day , spent a fortune on beer , watched us get back in the prem and made a few bob cheesey grin i finguck love football cheesey grin

also ..Now we need to get behind BS, he can take this club forward and progress Bow , with sam we will not know how to lose, we will win no mateer how ugly it is
    MadTyrant
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  MadTyrant Sat 19 May 2012, 8:18 pm

Back to the circus we come!

Now let's make sure we finguck stay there!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 19 May 2012, 8:22 pm

MadTyrant wrote:Back to the circus we come!

Now let's make sure we finguck stay there!

all £90M of it .. finguck outrageous really
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 19 May 2012, 9:06 pm

I’m knackered.
    No more games to play and WE ARE BACK.

Where was you JDLK only I might have hit the wrong guy with three cheese role. Smile
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sat 19 May 2012, 9:51 pm

You missed me, bloody starving I was as well. Hope the OS spa spaces are as spacious and as covered as Wembleys. We get a raw deal at UP!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 20 May 2012, 9:08 am

[youtube][/youtube]
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 20 May 2012, 9:37 am

Was I imagining it or did I hear a chorus of " Shove your deckchair up your arse! " cheesey grin
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 20 May 2012, 9:41 am

BIG Sam after the game . Nicked from the BeeB

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce said winning promotion was one of the greatest achievements of his career.

Allardyce made good on his promise to take the Hammers back into the top flight with a 2-1 win over Blackpool in the play-off final at Wembley.

The Hammers missed out on automatic promotion by two points while Allardyce was criticised over the playing style.

West Ham joy at Premier promotion

"It is great, right up there with the best for me because of the size of West Ham and the pressures," he said.

"You get critics everywhere, a small minority who make themselves heard at every club, but the vast majority have been behind the team.

"It would have been devastating, according to the owners who would have had to decimate the wage bill by £10m, off-load players for little or no fee and still achieve what fans want."

Allardyce admitted he was thrilled to be back in the Premier League where he has spent more than a decade as the manager of Bolton, Newcastle and Blackburn.
    Analysis
    Paul Fletcher BBC Sport

"Even if some think Allardyce's team are the equivalent of a backstreet bruiser, nobody can argue that he has not made good on his promise to win promotion."

"I'm just delighted to be back in the Premier League. It means everything to me," he said.

"I had been in the Premier League for 10 years or so. It was difficult at the start to turn this club around but we have come good at the end.

"I'll look forward to the celebrations first before I start worrying about the Premier League next year."

Carlton Cole, who scored the opening goal, said he was delighted to be back in the Premier League after opting to stay at Upton Park following last season's relegation.

"I feel elated, I'm so proud to be a Hammer, it's brilliant," he said.

"I felt so dejected at the end of the season last year this is a great feeling just to go back up.
    Sam Allardyce's managerial honours

"Although we didn't win the league but this is another way to show we can still compete at the top level.

"To make the decision I did at the start of the season and stay with West Ham and to be a Premier League player with West Ham is the best feeling in the world."

Captain Kevin Nolan said he can now enjoy the summer after helping to secure a return to the Premier League.

"The w**k we've put throughout the season since day one has been fantastic," he said.

"This is the first step, it's about now, going and enjoying our summer and looking forward to being a Premier League player again."
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 20 May 2012, 6:40 pm

Watching it on the box here yesterday ,after the celebrations was 10/15 in , the cameras went in to West Ham,s dressing room and there was Vaz Te all on his own doing something with a back pack or holdall , had to larf at the comm they said that " they hoped it was his back pack he was looking in " . Wonder why he left the field so early

Last edited by Admin on Sun 20 May 2012, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 20 May 2012, 6:43 pm

Random drug test! Be our luck!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 20 May 2012, 6:45 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 20 May 2012, 10:51 pm

Our Vas is a very religious man. He's always crossing himself. I bet he had his rosary beads in his bag....Bless him xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:28 pm