Admin
    1st team

Fulham FC Reply,s

Post  Admin on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 5:04 pm

LordNelson
    Oh for Pete's sake ( bangs head )

jarv
    Short on time.

question 6, easy, fulham's record against West Ham is not great, that's what worries me the most. The all time low was the home defeat the season you went down.

question 11....arry?
    He has got something but not sure what it is. If hammers had not sacked him, probably would not have gone down. The real question is why is it when he leaves/ gets sacked the team in question is bankrupt.? (and of course he says it is nothing to do witth him).

sweek
    1) Toss-up between QPR and Chelsea. In the end I'd go with QPR.
    2) I don't want to, but I would be interested in how Michael Laudrup would do at Fulham.
    3) Kagawa, Hazard, Vorm, Aguero. Mmm I'm only picking players from the Premier League for some reason.
    4) Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle, Everton. To go down: Norwich, Wigan, QPR.
    5) I don't know West Ham's current team well enough to be honest, but I would say Dembele.
    6) Again I haven't watched enough Championship football to really judge.
    7) Ricardo Vaz Te
    8) see 7
    9) Southampton has looked very good so far.
    11) I'm just constantly amazed by the media's positive opinion of him. He's just not done all that much special. Pretty good man management but not at all good when it comes to making tactical changes.
    10) Wait why does 10 come after 11? 2-1 win at home, 1-1 draw at Upton Park.

The Moose
    1) What team do you not only dislike but consider you nr1 rival ? QPR.
    2) If you could change your manager to anyone in the Premier League , who would it be and why? Rodgers: as much as I dislike the guy he gets his teams playing some lovely stuff.
    3) If your owner/s had 100 mil to spend , what players would you bring in ? Messi. If there was any money left Yaya Toure.
    4) What teams do you think will be in the top six this season and who will be relegated ? Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Newcastle Utd/Liverpool. Reading, Norwich, West Brom to go down.
    5) Who do think will cause us the most problems when we meet ? Dempsey if still here. Dembele if not.
    6) What, if any, are your concerns about playing us? We'll get kicked all over the pitch.
    7) Who in particular do you think could cause you grief? Jarvis if he comes. Heard good things about Maiga.
    8) Would you want any of our players in your team? Alou Diarra is quality and the two above would be welcome.
    9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season? Southampton look a good side, plenty of attacking intent.
    11) What is your honest opinion on Arry Redknapp ? Shifty, very shifty.
    10)Predict the score of our match.... 2-2

Walsh
    1) What team do you not only dislike but consider you nr1 rival ? -- QPR.
    2) If you could change your manager to anyone in the Premier League , who would it be and why? -- I don't think I would to be honest, I wouldn't mind Roy Hodgson back at the cottage at some point.
    3) If your owner/s had 100 mil to spend , what players would you bring in ? -- Miguel Danny, Evra (as he seems to want to leave United) and Higuaín, that's all you will probably get with 100M these days.
    4) What teams do you think will be in the top six this season and who will be relegated ? -- TOP 6: United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Newcastle. Relegated: Reading, West Brom and Norwich (I would love to say QPR but I can't see that happening)
    5) Who do think will cause us the most problems when we meet ? -- I don't think you have that many huge threats but if I had to pick someone who may cause problems I would go with Vaz Te.
    6) What, if any, are your concerns about playing us? -- The atmosphere from you guys may put off some of our players as they might not be used to that sort of atmosphere.
    7) Who in particular do you think could cause you grief? -- I don't think we have many players that cause grief but if someone was to lose their temper I think it would have to be Sidwell.
    8) Would you want any of our players in your team? -- I think Diame is a good player, wouldn't mind him but apart from that, no not really.
    9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season? -- West Ham.
    11) What is your honest opinion on Arry Redknapp ? -- I know most Fulham fans don't like him but I really don't mind him, seems like an alright manager.
    10)Predict the score of our match.... -- 3-0 to Fulham, draw/win and ill be happy.

KKat
    1) What team do you not only dislike but consider you nr1 rival ?
    Loath Spurs fans and all things Liverpool
    2) + 11) If you could change your manager to anyone in the Premier League , who would it be and why?
    Wouldn't change our manager but clearly you hanker after 'Arry , Levy paid £3m to get rid of him and you still hanker after him , isn't Big Sam enough for you
    3) If your owner/s had 100 mil to spend , what players would you bring in ?
    With that much money, Let the manager decide, he has a better handle on the best fit. We already watch Dembelee, Ruiz and Diarra it doesn't get much better
    4) What teams do you think will be in the top six this season and who will be relegated ?
    The usual suspects, Everton in with a shout and we might even surprise ourselves !
    5) Who do think will cause us the most problems when we meet ?
    We have a good balanced team, Diarra probably
    6) What, if any, are your concerns about playing us?
    In the past you have been our boogy team we thought Mark Hughes was going to get sacked last time we played.
    7) Who in particular do you think could cause you grief?
    You overfed stewarts ! they usually manhandle our young lads.
    8) Would you want any of our players in your team?
    Matt Jarvis, he must be good !! you are about to pay a shed load for him
    9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season?
    West Ham
    10)Predict the score of our match....
    based on Q6.........................1 - 1

The Daddy
    Cant stand Liverpool not because of the Dempsey bollox but there fans are complete w**k*rs.As for rivals its the scum down the road
    2) If you could change your manager to anyone in the Premier League , who would it be and why?
    Ferguson well at least him and chairman Mo could chat about the good old days.oh and he did win a few in his time too.
    Hazzard looks tasty dont he and perhaps that small Argie Messi
    4) What teams do you think will be in the top six this season and who will be relegated ?
    Top 1 Man City 2 Chelsea 3 Man Utd 4 Arsenal 5 Spurs 6 Everton
    Bottom 18 Aston Villa 19 Sunderland 20 Norwich
    Think it will be down to the midfield whoever gets on top should win the game.
    6) What, if any, are your concerns about playing us? You guys are like the 12 th man very vocal Nolan hard as nails old school
    7) Who in particular do you think could cause you grief? As above
    8) Would you want any of our players in your team? Nolan,Vaz Te
    9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season? Southampton play some good football and brought well.
    11) What is your honest opinion on Arry Redknapp ? Hes done more dodgy deals than del boy ,but personaly think hes a top football punter all round nice bloke.
    10)Predict the score of our match....2-1 Fulham

Clarks Original
    QPR, 100%
    2) If you could change your manager to anyone in the Premier League , who would it be and why?
    I'd have Roy back, that's about it. I'd love Marcelo Bielsa from Athletic Bilbao.
    Mesut Ozil, Iker Muniain, Sergio Aguero and Mats Hummels
    MUFC, MCFC, CFC, AFC, NUFC, THFC. Norwich, West Brom, West Ham (sorry)
    Kacaniklic, Ruiz and Dembele.
    Good support. Fulham aren't too nifty with the long-ball.
    Maiga was good in France - he can cause problems. Not too sure who else.
    Not sure as I'm not too clued up on WHU. Probably Noble though.
    9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season?
    I really like the look of Southampton - not afraid to attack team and looks really fluid.
    11) What is your honest opinion on Arry Redknapp ?
    I couldn't care any less about Redknapp - Don't rate him too much as a manager.
    0-2 to Fulham

Mike R
    Only commenting on the ones I care about...

3) If your owner/s had 100 mil to spend , what players would you bring in ? Whoever Martin & Alistair pick
    4) What teams do you think will be in the top six this season and who will be relegated ? Man City, ManU, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton . . . Reading, Villa, Norwich
    5) Who do think will cause us the most problems when we meet ? Dembele
    6) What, if any, are your concerns about playing us? Route 1
    7) Who in particular do you think could cause you grief? Nolan
    8) Would you want any of our players in your team? Noble, Vaz Te, and now Jarvis
    9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season? Hammers
    10)Predict the score of our match.... 1-1 (heart), 2-1 (head)

Mr Fulham

QPR.

Sam Allardyce....LOL. No, that's got to be Fulham fan Alan Pardew.

I wouldn't want our manager to spend 100 mil. Wouldn't w**k.

ManUtd, ManCity, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool.

Relegated: Reading, maybe Norwich (although I want them to stay up) and Aston Villa.

Ruiz, Petric, Dembele, Kacaniklic.

Nolan.

Jarvis and Nolan. Matty Jarvis and Matty Taylor are two of my personal favourite players. So I obviously rate them.

Mark Noble.

Soton.

I loathe that man with a passion. But I somehow miss his 'car interviews'.

1-2 Fulham.

Mr Moon
    1) What team do you not only dislike but consider you nr1 rival ? We seem to be obsessed with QPR, so QPR.
    2) If you could change your manager to anyone in the Premier League , who would it be and why? Wenger. Plays good football and is a great businessman
    3) If your owner/s had 100 mil to spend , what players would you bring in ? I'd hope they would pay off some debt, but realistically: Jermaine Lens, Peter Whittingham, Berbatov
    4) What teams do you think will be in the top six this season and who will be relegated ? Top six will be the usual lot. Relegated WBA, Norwich, Reading.
    5) Who do think will cause us the most problems when we meet ? The ball retention in the midfield. Will be hard to get it off us.
    6) What, if any, are your concerns about playing us? Bogey team combined with our away form.
    7) Who in particular do you think could cause you grief? Carlton Cole. Always seems to do something worthwhile against us.
    8) Would you want any of our players in your team? Not particularly. Maybe Noble.
    9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season? You.
    11) What is your honest opinion on Arry Redknapp ? Can't wait to see the back of him although I do enjoy that Sky Fantasy football advert with his dog.
    10)Predict the score of our match... 1-1

Yankee Jim
    Chelscum
    David Moyes. Fields an organized side without a bif price tag
    Messi, Kompny
    Nothing ever changes much at the top. Norwich, Villa, Wigan
    Ruiz. The man will break out this year.
    Don't know your squad. Very little Championship football in SoCal.
    See above
    Repeat
    Southampton & you blokes will survive
    Dirtbag
    We don't ever seem to beat you guys so since it is at your house 1-1.

HongKongFulham
    1) What team do you not only dislike but consider you nr1 rival ? QPR, until they get relegated,
    2) If you could change your manager to anyone in the Premier League , who would it be and why? Loving Jol so i wouldn't, but if i had to Wenger. Picks out some great signings, plays good football and we wont get on his back for not winning everything/anything.
    3) If your owner/s had 100 mil to spend , what players would you bring in? Doesn't he? I always liked lacina Traore, A Brazilian/Argentinian wonder kid because it would be exciting. Barry Hayles
    4) What teams do you think will be in the top six this season and who will be relegated ? Utd, Citeh, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle (not in the order), QPR (please god), WIgan, Norwich
    5) Who do think will cause us the most problems when we meet? Really hoping Ruiz, ask me again after Utd away
    6) What, if any, are your concerns about playing us? Noble and Nolan dictating it
    7) Who in particular do you think could cause you grief? Noble
    8) Would you want any of our players in your team? Noble (i'm a fan), dont know why we are always linked with Cole?
    9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season? Saints and/or you.
    11) What is your honest opinion on Arry Redknapp? Will always be more of a personality than a great manager. I feel like he is playing football manager.
    10)Predict the score of our match... 2-1 to us (i don't listen to my brain), here's hoping its a cracker!

Hatter Don
    Well, thanks for asking:

1) What team do you not only dislike but consider you nr1 rival ? WATFORD. Oh, sorry, that would be from my Luton Town days. Dislike most: Chelsea; #1 rival QPR. Chelsea doesn't know we exist.

2) If you could change your manager to anyone in the Premier League , who would it be and why? David Moyes -- an honest bloke who gets the best out of his squad without a bunch of bitching.

3) If your owner/s had 100 mil to spend , what players would you bring in? Iniesta, Kompany, Yaya Toure

4) What teams do you think will be in the top six this season and who will be relegated ? Top 6: Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle; relegated: Wigan, Norwich, Reading

5) Who do think will cause us the most problems when we meet? Hard to say; I haven't seen you guys play in a year and 90% of your squad joined since you were relegated. Having said that, I think anyone you field will have his hands full with Diarra.

6) What, if any, are your concerns about playing us? We choke against you constantly.

7) Who in particular do you think could cause you grief? Honestly, I couldn't pick out anyone.

8) Would you want any of our players in your team? Not a one

9) Which of the promoted teams do you think has the best chance of surviving the coming season? Probably you guys. After all, if you field two illegal players, you still won't have any points deducted, so you have that going for you which is nice.

11) What is your honest opinion on Arry Redknapp ? I truly hope that his next managerial gig is Wormwood Scrubs FC. I think he's nothing but a wide-boy thug.

10)Predict the score of our match.... At Upton Park 1-1. On the other hand, at Craven Cottage 1-1.
    Johnny K
    Academy

Re: Fulham FC Reply,s

Post  Johnny K on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:40 pm

When did qpr become Fulham's biggest rivals? When the got back in the PL I guess - answering my own question! Still I can't believe they wouldn't hate chelsea more!

BarryP

Post  BarryP on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 4:09 am

Hope you don't mind a good-natured, relatively new Fulham fan chiming in on your board.

Johnny K wrote:When did qpr become Fulham's biggest rivals? When the got back in the PL I guess - answering my own question! Still I can't believe they wouldn't hate chelsea more!

If you ever play a football trivia game and get asked the following Fulham questions here are the answers I would give:

Fulham's biggest rival - QPR (if you can believe the wiki 11 to Fulham, 12 to QPR and 5 have been draws)

Team Fulham aspires to beat each season
    - Chelsea (41 to Chelscum, 9 to Fulham and 24 draws - When the numbers even out I'll call it a rivalry)

Most hated club - Pull out a three sided die and roll between the Scum, QPR and Gillingham.
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

Post  westhamonkey on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 6:52 pm

why do we keep asking people about Harry REdknapp???? he's the ex-Tottscum manager... nothing to do with us... why not ask them how they feel about Pardew????
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 6:58 pm

Because WHM , we all know what WH think of him and I for one would like to get the rest of the Premier Leagues opinion of him , if you want you can post a vote and the majority will win and I,ll change it , how does that sound ?
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

Post  westhamonkey on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 7:11 pm

it's fair enuff I s'pose... it just seems to me like we constantly bang on about things that are so far in the past that it kinda makes no sense... at least to me.

When was harry here? before Grant, before Zola, before Curbs, before Pards, jeez... but Harry's still the name on everyone's lips?

just seems like we need to move on... but I may well be in the minority here... i mean... i don't see why we need to spend so much of our time hating millwall... i mean... c'mon.. it's Millwall... who gives a shit?

I'd rather we dealt with things a little closer to maybe... the current century?

we have a more recent, relevant and understandable reason to hate Sheff Utd than millwall... surely asking other fans their perception of Neil Warnock would be more relevant than their opinion of Harry...

I dunno... it's probably just me... I like hearing the view points of people who support other clubs... for some reason the 'harry' question just got under me skin...

tantrum
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 2:17 pm

Out of interest where do both sets of fans place the WHU-Fulham rivalry? Seeing as it's a London derby?

Personally I don't have a major problem with Fulham as long as we beat them & finish above them in the league. If they finish above us I start to get a bit narky (jealous I guess!) but that's the same for other London clubs I don't particularly hate to any great degree like Charlton & qpr.

The only thing that does bug me is the attitude of some of the fans. When I worked over in west London in the 90s I worked with a few Fulham fans. At the time they were in the lower divisions & they never went & spent all their time going on about Rodney Marsh & George Best being in the same Fulham team. Then when they returned to the top flight they seemed to attract a similar number of Barbour jackets & rugger shirt types as chelsea. I guess the gentrification of the area is to blame?

Last edited by Johnny K on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 2:38 pm

I’m just stunned Flum fans have an opinion, did they get their butlers to answer for them. Neutral zone, my arse doh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Oct 2017, 1:17 pm