West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
mottinghammer
Admin
Charlie Ham
7 posters

Good Sunday Morning.

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Good Sunday Morning. Empty Good Sunday Morning.

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 16 Sep 2012, 9:39 am

Good morning all you happy and unhappy hammers.

Game yesterday was running hot and cold, but a point is a point.

Son's No.1 & 2 went to the game and thought they would followed David Sullivan car however when it went from the fast lane cutting up a van and off at the slip road which they could not take then had to find their own way.
    Said the West Ham support was again good and they enjoyed themselves.

Out to B&Q when they open to get some items for my daughter house.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Good Sunday Morning. Empty Re: Good Sunday Morning.

Post  Admin Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:13 am

Morning Chas . Loverly day here in Scandyland . Feeling a bit delicat at the mo , heavy night last night hav a good one people
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 16 Sep 2012, 12:09 pm

Moaning from naarfolkshire, not a bad point away from home, will shut the carrot cruncher up a bit on Monday morning. went to a wedding last night came home at 1230 and found next doors fence had been demolished, along with the fence bewteen the houses and a ford sierra half buried in my front garden with bits of it strewn all over the place. Local old bill caught the miscreant up the road in a pikey estate, nissed as a pewt, needless to say not his car and not insured. found big bits of the alloy wheels broken off all over the garden so god knows what speed he was doing when he impacted. Neighbour came out and confronted him and got a whack, but I think he got his as it was an armed response unit that turned up and knicked him.

Know any landscape gardeners? As the front garden looks like a battelfield now tantrum
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 16 Sep 2012, 12:16 pm

Good job you weren't doing any moonlight gardening Motty....What a shock to come home to jawdrop

Tis a bit dull and overcast in my neck of the woods today. My nephew is off to college tomorrow, and we're all out to dinner to wave him off....Good luck Terry.

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 16 Sep 2012, 2:37 pm

'noon all hatsoff

chill out day before the crap all starts again on monday morn Good Sunday Morning. 3777063607
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Sun 16 Sep 2012, 4:38 pm

Not long been home from our weekend in Naarich / Peterbrough and feeling a tad 'tired'. Waiting for our pizza to arrive and watching the Reading v Spuds game.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 16 Sep 2012, 7:55 pm

Watched my son's team beat the league leaders in their division 6-1 today! My son's team are 2nd at the moment. The top team had won all their matches but this was the first time they had met my son's this season.

They also beat the 3rd placed team 3-1 yesterday, & they have been the only team to take points from my boy's team so far.

They are playing some great football for 13/14 year olds. Both of the other teams were bigger boys but the passing game my son's team plays just stops them from having the ball. Very slick & moves the ball up top quickly. Didn't that style used to known a push & run?

Great weekend - thoroughly enjoyed watching both games.

Edit - bloody hell Motty - just read your post. That's not your regular Sunday pottering in the garden you've got on your hands there, is it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:01 pm