West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
Dan C
Arran H
Jiggs
Tony P
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Campo
Admin
11 posters

Squirts v West Ham United FC

IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Squirts v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Squirts v West Ham United FC

Post  IronDane Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:22 pm

Anybody found a tasty sausage ?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glad BFS took Maiga off. Waste of space on Monday and again today. Not his position out wide. Keeps coming inside an losing the ball. Also not helping George McCartney out at all
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:40 pm

Bow Tony P
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

FFS Defoe 1-0..
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:46 pm

Out of the finguck spurs players it had to be that finguck cnut !!!! angry2 angry2 angry2 Telling handgren
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:52 pm

Had to be that little cnut . I thought the Jarvis sub was justified as Tony P says no good lst week , no good this week . Thought we have been doing ok just need to sort out where their goal is . Lets hope for a good half time chat from BS . Come on WH we can nick this one

Last edited by Admin on Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:56 pm

The 'C' word splashed all over facebook! Someone should give the judas runt a few slaps, kicks and digs in the second half. Shame, we were doing ok till then.

Is Bale running faster since he had his ears pinned back?
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 25 Nov 2012, 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 25 Nov 2012, 5:23 pm

We suck
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 25 Nov 2012, 5:32 pm

A BIG finguck dose of reality !!!
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 25 Nov 2012, 5:33 pm

Why oh why do we always just roll over when we play these tossers.....

So fuckin' embarrassing West Ham......

Cole on for Nolan?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I give up.

Sorry all, refuse to watch our worst defeat of the season, or the judas cnut's hat trick. Checkin out for the rest of the day.

Telling Telling Telling Telling Telling Telling Telling
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Sun 25 Nov 2012, 10:45 pm

Not a good day. I thought our support let itself down massively today. The chants about Lazio and stabbings were tasteless and the stuff about Hitler being a Cockney was sickening - do these idiots not realise the Blitz decimated East London? I was also personally abused by a member of our own support for simply showing respect for an old man by very briefly applauding Alan Gilzean when he came out for a half-time interview.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:12 pm

Just watch game on TV.

We got what we deserved, nothing.

Gave them too much room in the middle of the park.

Cannot believe the 3 goals they scored.

Just goes to show the differences between a top 6 side and a side which will probably stay up.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:24 pm

We were all worried about our keeper and back four at the start of the season, and up until the Man City game we had not come up against any truly good attacking players. We did on that day and held out. Again today we came up against real pace, technical players and a predatory finisher - and we got found out.

Technically most of our players are embarrassingly poor. Diame has lots of pace and power but the amount of times his first touch ends up in him getting caught in possession is alarming. Compare him to Sandro and you can see the difference. Again compare the technique and passing ability of Huddlestone with Noble. Huddlestone doesn't run around like a headless chicken diving into tackles yet he does his job effectively and rarely gives the ball away. Noble is slow and ponderous in possession - and if anyone with an ounce of pace goes past him he is left for dead. Some of his passing was woeful today. Out wide with Maiga and O'Neil we had absolutely nothing going forward. How on earth is Andy Carroll supposed to score goals if our wide players do not cross the ball and our full-backs don't get forward either? We are so one-dimensional that it is easy to stop us being effective in an attacking sense. We need a plan B and quick

Sadly on Wednesday I think we are going to seriously come unstuck again. A thumping on Wednesday then again on Saturday could really dent confidence

Let's hope BFS sorts it out

manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 26 Nov 2012, 8:52 am

He will Tone! Very Happy
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 26 Nov 2012, 8:22 pm

Painful to admit, but we were simply outclassed. I fear a long, steady slide down the table. Sad
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 26 Nov 2012, 9:21 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:Painful to admit, but we were simply outclassed. I fear a long, steady slide down the table. Sad

Possibly in the short term, yes. However, we have had a relatively easy run up to now. After the Arsenal game if we are anywhere between where we are now and 12th/13th place I will not be too despondent
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 27 Nov 2012, 1:17 pm

17th is all I hoped for at the start and have not been swayed by the dizzy heights we have somehow took ourselves to. Been a Hammer far too long to be fazed or surprised by anything.

I said we were due to be caught out and we was. The fickleness of match to match performances does little to me-I have long learned to flat line in most areas of life-West Ham is certainly one of them. Obviously as nothing more thanan occasional 'live' fan, I am able to be that-flatline, fcuk knows how ST holders and the likes of Dan, home and away, can do it! The seasoned fan has my admiration-I couldn't do it, it would interfere with my life is a flat line resistance! (It is far from that but its how I control it!)

Excuse the philosophical mood, showing my age!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 27 Nov 2012, 3:33 pm

I get pissed off when things go wonky , but just lately I dont seem to wanna kick the cat anymore , have to start thinking about my ticker . The same goes for when we score , I still jump out of my seat at home/UP and shout out "finguck get in theeeeeerrrrrreeeeee " or something along those lines , go back to last season and I was doing a one man congo round my living room . Its West Ham , its what we do .
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 27 Nov 2012, 8:20 pm

This results just brings us down to earth.
    best we can do with our squad is finish in the bottom half.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:46 am