West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+11
Sir Ian
Campo
alfiehammer
Cochese
Chas Hammer
RichB
mottinghammer
Charlie Ham
Jiggs
Blakey
Admin
15 posters

West Ham United FC v Norwich

SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

West Ham United FC v Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Norwich

Post  SemiOldIron Wed 02 Jan 2013, 11:31 am

mottinghammer wrote:
    Good three pints and something to build on if we get players back and bring in some decent signings. Don't now why but I think Darren Bent will be wearing our C&B for the rest of the season.

Perhaps it was something you ate....sometimes after a late cheese sandwich I have a nightmare where we sign Kevin Davies Toilet
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 02 Jan 2013, 2:39 pm

Now that would be bad food indeed SOI!! Toilet
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 02 Jan 2013, 3:08 pm

Well said Dan......Both him and Jack Collison deserve praise. Also Mark Noble made a great captain on the day.

We accomplished what we set out to do. When we are back to full strength, we can concentrate on scoring 3-4 and keeping clean sheets..

COYI heart

Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Wed 02 Jan 2013, 5:31 pm

Hope you're not right about Darren Bent. My Villa supporting mate said he is not a team player and its like having 10 men until he gets the ball to his feet. Doesn't track back to help midfield or defence.Is he really what we want if that is the case? Cant afford passengers
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Wed 02 Jan 2013, 5:57 pm

Nicki wrote:Hope you're not right about Darren Bent. My Villa supporting mate said he is not a team player and its like having 10 men until he gets the ball to his feet. Doesn't track back to help midfield or defence.Is he really what we want if that is the case? Cant afford passengers

Can't see BFS putting up with that. Thank God!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 02 Jan 2013, 7:19 pm

alfiehammer wrote:We needed those 3 pints today by hook or by crook so a fabulous result! scarf

POINTS not Pints. Why does this word prove so difficult?
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 02 Jan 2013, 7:41 pm

Tony P wrote:
    alfiehammer wrote:We needed those 3 pints today by hook or by crook so a fabulous result! scarf

I thought it was forum in-joke we'd been doing such the planet days to be honest? emot
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 02 Jan 2013, 7:43 pm

alfiehammer wrote:
    Tony P wrote:

I thought it was forum in-joke we'd been doing such the planet days to be honest? emot

You could be right Alfie. Was not having a go at you BTW. It was a general Victor Meldrew moment on my part !!
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 02 Jan 2013, 8:06 pm

no worries dude, i was just replying, I wasn't pissed off or anything heart

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:12 pm