West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+12
Cochese
Arran H
alfiehammer
Kray JR
Tony P
SemiOldIron
Dan C
Campo
Jiggs
Charlie Ham
Suzanne Claret
Admin
16 posters

Fulham v West Ham United FC

IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Fulham v West Ham United FC - Page 4 Empty Re: Fulham v West Ham United FC

Post  IronDane Thu 31 Jan 2013, 8:00 am

We are screwed. Need to turn this quickly! I expect us to lose Diame too and to lose at Swansea.. boohooo
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 31 Jan 2013, 8:19 am

Their first goal was off side without a doubt in fact it looked like they had two players off side , some you win some you lose , it just hurts when you lose those decisions .
    The defence last night was crap and Tomo needs to be dropped , we all slag,ed ginger off when he was making those silly mitakes but I would rather him with Reid even though Reid made a couple of **** ups last night .
    The midfield was absent and tracking back just did not happen . Shack must not start again , he is just not doing it imo . We really did make a shite Fulham side look good last night ..... down to 13th with Swansea up next .....anyone else thinking along the lines of WD doing the offski and our team doing the offski , coincidence ?
    Yussi needs to be replaced , lets hope we get Robinson today

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 31 Jan 2013, 8:40 am

Agree , Tomkins has been nothing short of a championship player all season, Yes Reid got outdone a couple of times last night but it was like he was on his own trying to cover everything and the frustration was starting to show.

The Wally Downes thing all stems from that Dublin incident, I would like to know what went on there as this is when our form started to plummet.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 31 Jan 2013, 8:56 am

Dan - at least THREE Fulham players were offside when the ball was delivered for their first goal. Having said that our defenders should have attacked the ball and headed it clear then argued about it afterwards; not stood there - like Tomkins and Demel did - with their arms up. James Collins would have attacked the ball. We miss him. Jussi just stood and watched a weak downward header trickle past him at the near post

The second goal showed how poor Guy Demel is as a full back when defending. Not surprising really as he has played most of his career as a midfielder - and NOT as a full back. He made little, or no attempt to get tight to Damien Duff and it was easy for him to put the cross into our box. Once the cross did come in we let a very average player like Hugo Rodallega get in between THREE of our defenders and our keeper. Tomkins jumped under the ball leaving the other two so surprised that he had not headed it that they were left flat-footed. Again if Collins had been there instead of pretty boy Tomkins he would probably have headed that clear. Having said all that a commanding keeper would have cleared them ALL out of the way and punched that ball clear. Not our Jussi

The third goal saw the Fulham right back wander unchallenged into our penalty box and lay the ball off to Rodallega. His shot was not particularly strong but Jussi did not push it far enough away from our goal allowing Petric to get a shot on goal, which hit Joey O'Brien on the chest and over the line

It is no coincidence that without Wally Downes as defensive coach and James Collins at the heart of our defence we have been leaking goals at an alarming rate

Our midfield is far too weak. Apart from Diame there is no power or presence in there. Teams are just cutting through us like a knife through butter

Up front we have had no presence at all and our strikers cannot buy a goal. They are not good enough to create chances for themselves like a RVP, Rooney or Defoe would do, so rely on service, but the crosses into our box are so poor that they have little or no chance. Shots on goal from both Chamakh and Carlton Cole yesterday - NIL. At least Andy Carroll managed a couple of shots when he came on. He gives us so much more than the other two trees

I fear for us unless we start scrapping and fighting like the other clubs below us are doing. Us and Villa are in freefall right now

Worried of Sidcup
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Thu 31 Jan 2013, 8:56 am

Didn't even know there was a Dublin incident - info please! I notice you didn't mention Allen Mcknight, Dan? Maybe outside your time range? I stuck with him for too long because we share a name, & I guess I feel some loyalty to Jussi because he is Finnish. I'm not too sure about Robinson myself, was never over immpressed by him, but he'd go straight in right now.

Last season I'd have fancied Swansea at home as they played superb for several matches & then threw in a poor match every so often but Laudrup seems to have sorted that out. Sam needs to get things working again so we are controlling games as we didn't really look like scoring last night even though we had all the pressure.

Can't fathom Jarvis. Been thinking about it a lot since the game & have decided that although he has a great cross he can't actually beat anyone so a lot of time is spent trying to get ball to him when he is in a clear situation to cross, so that's one of the reasons why we look so laboured. For a big money signing I haven't been very impressed by him.

As for Chamakh - he looks worryingly like a signing from the Arse in the AliAliadare, or even worse Lungberg, tradition - not too mention John Radford. Stitched up by the Gooners again?
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 31 Jan 2013, 9:16 am

We need a new goal keeper NOW and will someone go and get Wally Downs back PLEASE.

angry2
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 31 Jan 2013, 9:32 am

Where,s Wally

Fulham v West Ham United FC - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6lJFd7lfJJIGZcHtFt_sbyBlVc5lI_5w-fVE190JRNajPJSa7Pw
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:44 pm

Seems Big Sam had dental work yesterday , I wondered why he looked like a bulldog chewing barbed wire last night , sure I heard him having a bit of a swear up as well , cant blame hime watching that shite
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:29 pm

He gets paid to watch it, and is in the position to make it change though Geeze. Unlike poor Dan and the rest of our away support.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:41 am