West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Sign Language

illhavehalf
    illhavehalf
    Ball Boy/Girl

Sign Language Empty Sign Language

Post  illhavehalf Thu 02 Jun 2011, 7:12 am

Chippie on a 3rd floor of a building site forgot to bring his saw up with him. Shouts down, but apprentice can't hear him. So he does sign language. Points to his eye (I), his knee (need) & moves his hand back and forth in a saw motion. Apprentice nods, pulls down his pants and starts to work.
    The furious carpenter runs downstairs, says, "Wtf are you doing? I said I need my saw!" "I know," says apprentice, "Just letting you know I was coming

Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Sign Language Empty Re: Sign Language

Post  Geezer Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:29 am

Sign Language 808317
    lizzie
    lizzie
    Academy

Post  lizzie Fri 10 Jun 2011, 2:07 pm

And the other similar one is:

Builder's mate shouts up to builder and asks "Where's the hammer?" Builder replies by holding his left breast, and then touching his arse. Builder's mate scratches head and asks again, "Where's the hammer?" Again the builder signs by touching his left breast and then his arse. The builder's mate is so confused he hastily climbs up the ladder and says, "I asked you where the hammer was. What was all that gesticulating about?" The builder says, "And I was telling you that I had left it behind!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 9:25 am