West Ham Cockney Boys

Cold Callers

Cold Callers Empty Cold Callers

Post  Guest on Mon 05 Aug 2013, 9:00 pm

About a week ago I got called by a company asking me would I take part in a market survey and would I mind answering a few questions , I asked the posh sounding tart could I ask her a few questions first , she said certainly Sir so I asked her did she spit or swallow and did she like sinking the brown, she actually spluttered and hung up . Since then the same company have been calling me several times a day , initially I asked them to hold on a minute and left the phone down while I carried on whatever it was I was doing , now they call till I answer and hang up . At this stage it is annoying the fupp outta me , I really feel like getting the train up to their offices in Tooting and having a go . Rant over for the time being .
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Cold Callers Empty Re: Cold Callers

Post  Suzanne Claret on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:19 pm

We used to get a lot of cold calls then we joined the TPS list and it all but stopped, once though when someone called to sell me something or other I whispered to him that I couldn't talk for long because if my husband caught me talking to a man he would beat me. I then screamed and slammed the phone down. twist 

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 7:10 pm

cheesey grin Cold Callers 2901933171

Reserves

Post  Blakey on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 4:58 am

Suzanne Claret wrote:We used to get a lot of cold calls then we joined the TPS list and it all but stopped, once though when someone called to sell me something or other I whispered to him that I couldn't talk for long because if my husband caught me talking to a man he would beat me. I then screamed and slammed the phone down. twist 

I had a persistent one on my mobile, answer, line goes dead. However, last week while I was on my break at work, this number rang.

I answered, there was noise of a call centre in the background. Before they had the chance to speak, I said "It is done. There was blood everywhere." and hung up.

Not called me since.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:31 am

Get a referee's whistle and keep it by the phone, blow a nice loud blast into the mike. It hurts, especially if they've got earphones on. They won't call back.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:58 am

My brother hands the phone to his three year old daughter, she loves a good chat.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:58 am

Blakey wrote:
    Suzanne Claret wrote:We used to get a lot of cold calls then we joined the TPS list and it all but stopped, once though when someone called to sell me something or other I whispered to him that I couldn't talk for long because if my husband caught me talking to a man he would beat me. I then screamed and slammed the phone down. twist 

I had a persistent one on my mobile, answer, line goes dead. However, last week while I was on my break at work, this number rang.

I answered, there was noise of a call centre in the background. Before they had the chance to speak, I said "It is done. There was blood everywhere." and hung up.

Not called me since.

Nice move....
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 3:45 pm

Blakey wrote:

Not called 
    rofl  I'm making mental notes of all these ..........

Academy

Post  Nicki on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 4:28 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:Get a referee's whistle and keep it by the phone, blow a nice loud blast into the mike. It hurts, especially if they've got earphones on. They won't call back.
    My Mum used to have one! Deafened a few people including me once!! She never used to give you time to speak What a Face 
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 4:29 pm

TPS is bloody useless. Whenever i fill in anything online i always put wrong number. So where do these pests get it from? Had one today from 00123456789! wtf??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 Apr 2020, 3:51 pm