West Ham Cockney Boys

Newcastle v West Ham United FC

RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Re: Newcastle v West Ham United FC

Post  RichB on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:Downing off for Cole , good move , not impressed this game ..........done alright last game when he came on
    And yet the commentators are saying Downing has put in some good crosses

Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 4:32 pm

I hope we pull finger now. Ried down.
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 4:41 pm

Terrific attempt by Joe Cole there...

Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 4:49 pm

We are in the kak here

Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 4:50 pm

'kin' lucky there
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 4:53 pm

1 pint away from home is very much appreciated , bring on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 4:53 pm

Admin wrote:Downing off for Cole , good move , not impressed this game ..........done alright last game when he came on
    Can't agree with that at all Geezer. Downing was getting crosses in. Jarvis was doing nothing. Then he takes Diame off

He has managed to piss 3 players off all in one day. Cole, Downing and Jarvis. Nice one Sam

Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 5:11 pm

I said before the game I would be very happy with point and I still I'm happy with the point and the added bonus of another clean sheet !

don't know if it`s just me but Watching today`s game it`s clear to see that West ham are no longer an easy team to play against anymore because at no point during the game today did I feel that we were going to concede a goal .

So 2 game`s , 4 points and two clean sheets cant really ask for a better start then that clap 

Bring on Tuesday night for the game against Cheltenham where hopefully we give some of the younger players such as Lletget , Moncur etc a chance to impress !
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 5:14 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Can't agree with that at all Geezer. Downing was getting crosses in. Jarvis was doing nothing. Then he takes Diame off

He has managed to piss 3 players off all in one day. Cole, Downing and Jarvis. Nice one Sam
    There must be a reason Tone for these changes and starting eleven . I agree with your comment somewhere about Downing starting ahead of Cole after how Cole played last week plus scoring , Jarvis just did,nt get the balls in the second as much as he did in the first .  Sams the manager and in Sam we must trust Smile
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 6:35 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Campo wrote:i would expect the same side as last week to start
    Then you would be wrong ! Downing in for Cole. Don't agree with it myself. Cole will NOT be pleased. MoM performance last week and a goal. His reward? To get dropped for a newbie. Not the best management IMO. Unless of course Cole is carrying a knock/illness
    not seen the game yet as was down the Camrose, but dropping Cole as you say is very poor management
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 7:32 pm

Admin wrote:
    Tony P wrote:

There must be a reason Tone for these changes and starting eleven . I agree with your comment somewhere about Downing starting ahead of Cole after how Cole played last week plus scoring , Jarvis just did,nt get the balls in the second as much as he did in the first .  Sams the manager and in Sam we must trust Smile
    We have to mate !
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 9:20 am

MOTD showed 2 chances for them today, one Reids back pass and the one they hit the post. Seeing all the chances we had I'm disappointed with a point. If Maiga had been on his toes he could have had a few tap ins.
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 9:30 am

Kray JR wrote:MOTD showed 2 chances for them today, one Reids back pass and the one they hit the post. Seeing all the chances we had I'm disappointed with a point. If Maiga had been on his toes he could have had a few tap ins.
    Maiga is like a tit in a trance dude. I only saw him come off his marker and either run into space or come short twice in the whole game. He is NOT the answer as an understudy to AC. Get someone else in Sam - and QUICK !
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 9:32 am

Can't get anyone in until we reduce the wage bill, so we need to ship out RVT and Matty Taylor. Then we can get Defoe!
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 4:34 pm

After watching the extended highlights, 1 hr, I make you right Tony P, Cole should have started
    and Miaga is in no way a premiership player, I hope to be proved wrong on that
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 5:52 pm

Was at work for this one but brother kept me updated with texts. Good result that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Oct 2017, 8:33 pm