West Ham Cockney Boys

"Mis-selling"

SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

"Mis-selling" Empty "Mis-selling"

Post  SemiOldIron on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 6:33 pm

How comes if a bank lies to it's customers in order to get them to buy insurance that they either don't need or doesn't actually pay out, that's called "Mis-selling" . The proper word is FRAUD!!Telling 

Presumably if a bank boss got caught in the act of stranglinging his missus to death, he would plead guilty to "pre-term breath curtailment". Assholes, the lot of 'em.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

"Mis-selling" Empty Re: "Mis-selling"

Post  Jiggs on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 7:23 pm

What pees me off about the whole PPI thing is this...........As banks have been found guilty of fraud  Mis-selling, why should the innocent consumer have the headache of proving it.......The courts should have made the banks go through their records and reimburse the whole lot!

Boot Cleaner

Post  shaun of the thread on Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:32 am

Jiggs wrote:What pees me off about the whole PPI thing is this...........As banks have been found guilty of fraud  Mis-selling, why should the innocent consumer have the headache of proving it.......The courts should have made the banks go through their records and reimburse the whole lot!

Agreed.

When I took out ppi when I had a mortgage. I did claim off it while I had my cancer ( they paid the Mortgage for 12 months ). I did continue to pay the monthly premiums each month for another year , even though I couldn't claim again if the problem was anything to do with cancer...

I have since then managed to pay off my mortgage & stopped paying the premiums about 4 years ago, so not really got much paper work left to go through. Also never looked in to it because they paid out once.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 Apr 2020, 3:30 pm