West Ham Cockney Boys


    West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Share
    avatar
    Admin
    1st team

    Posts : 5326
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 27
    Location : Scandyland

    West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Admin on Thu 21 Nov 2013, 6:02 pm




    MATCH FACTS
    Head-to-head

    • This is the 100th meeting of the clubs in all competitions. Chelsea have won 44 times, West Ham 37 and there have been 18 draws.
    • West Ham beat Chelsea for the first time in 13 league matches in the corresponding fixture last season. However, Chelsea were then 2-0 winners at Stamford Bridge.
    • West Ham boss Sam Allardyce has picked up just two points in his previous six top-flight meetings with Jose Mourinho, losing all three home games.
    West Ham

    • West Ham are without a win in their last four home games in the league (D1, L3 D1), their worst run under Sam Allardyce.
    • They have failed to score in six of their 11 league matches this season.
    • Their only league victory since the opening day of the season was by 3-0 at Tottenham.
    • This is the start of three successive London derbies for the Hammers, with Fulham at home and Palace away to come.
    Chelsea

    • They have just six points from six games against teams in the top half of the table going into the start of the weekend's matches.
    • Frank Lampard has scored in three of his last four Premier League appearances against his former club West Ham, but the England midfielder has failed to score in 10 successive league games - his longest run without a goal in the Premier League since April-August 2003.
    • Chelsea are unbeaten in their last six London derbies in the league (W4, D2).


    Last edited by Admin on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Arran H
    Reserves

    Posts : 1428
    Join date : 2011-07-17
    Age : 27
    Location : Isle of Wight

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Arran H on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 7:46 am

    Cant see a repeat of last season`s 3-1 win ,  I really hope BFS starts with a Striker today as tho we are dominating teams under this 4-6-0 we are not winning games with it which is what matters !

    I 'am going 2-1 Chelsea or a 1-1 draw today
    avatar
    Charlie Ham
    Reserves

    Posts : 1846
    Join date : 2011-07-27
    Location : North West Kent

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Charlie Ham on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 9:28 am

    Settle for a draw, love to see us win but fear a defeat.
    avatar
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 3538
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 56
    Location : Sidcup, Kent

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Tony P on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 11:12 am

    I can see nothing but another home defeat today. We have no-one to score goals for us and our defence, which has been so consistent this season, is decimated with injuries

    0-3
    avatar
    IronDane
    Reserves

    Posts : 1055
    Join date : 2011-03-25
    Age : 43
    Location : Maiden Denmark

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  IronDane on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 11:19 am

    Anything out of this game will be a major surprise, but at least Torres is out, he tends to score against us Smile
    avatar
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 366
    Join date : 2012-08-26
    Age : 51
    Location : Enniscorthy, Ireland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 2:07 pm

    We deserve so much better than going in to a home game against Chelscum, or these days any one and feeling this disspondant and low at the state of our team and hoping at best for a draw and not to be embarrassed.
    Thanks Fat Sam !!!!!
    Let's just hope they man up, stand firm, show some fight and play for us and the badge
    COYI
    avatar
    IronDane
    Reserves

    Posts : 1055
    Join date : 2011-03-25
    Age : 43
    Location : Maiden Denmark

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  IronDane on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 5:52 pm

    Penalty by Jussi again! But Demel's fault. WTF! Just as we were doing ok. 0-1 Lampard Sad
    avatar
    Campo
    1st team

    Posts : 5371
    Join date : 2011-03-08
    Location : Stranger in a strange land

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Campo on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 5:55 pm

    all Jussi had to do was hoof that, bad back pass , but jussi is past it
    Pissed of with letting goals in from pens and free kicks .,.. enough is enough
    avatar
    Admin
    1st team

    Posts : 5326
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 27
    Location : Scandyland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Admin on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 5:58 pm

    Just seen a replay from behind and that cheating **** Oscar wins the dive of the season , typical cheat barstewards 
    avatar
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Berkshire

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  RichB on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 5:59 pm

    It was a shocking back pass but I fail to understand why Jussi hurled himself wide in the air when the Chelsea attacker running in wasn't shaping up to blast it. Jussi should have stayed on his feet and made the bloke dribble round, which he wouldn't have done...
    avatar
    Admin
    1st team

    Posts : 5326
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 27
    Location : Scandyland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Admin on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:05 pm

    And it had to be the diver that makes it 0-2 angry2
    avatar
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Age : 32
    Location : Naaaaarwich

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Stooby Doo 2002 on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:13 pm

    Instead of playing that tool Collison who is about as effective as a chocolate teapot why don't we actually start with a bloody striker!!!!! I don't care how shit Petric, Cole or Maiga is, the fact is they are in that position for a reason, they have been playing in those positions their whole careers...I don't wanna see Nolan up front because he is worse than those 3 when playing up front!!!!

    I have now got to the point of despair and confusion in Sams starting line ups.......I don't think there is a single tactic that works for West Ham!!!!

    Instead of wasting a sub just start with a god dam striker is it really too much to ask!
    avatar
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Berkshire

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  RichB on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:14 pm

    All very true...
    avatar
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 366
    Join date : 2012-08-26
    Age : 51
    Location : Enniscorthy, Ireland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:18 pm

    Feel physically sick
    avatar
    Admin
    1st team

    Posts : 5326
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 27
    Location : Scandyland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Admin on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:25 pm

    Find a bucket hatsoff
    avatar
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 366
    Join date : 2012-08-26
    Age : 51
    Location : Enniscorthy, Ireland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:36 pm

    Stooby Doo 2002 wrote:Instead of playing that tool Collison who is about as effective as a chocolate teapot why don't we actually start with a bloody striker!!!!! I don't care how shit Petric, Cole or Maiga is, the fact is they are in that position for a reason, they have been playing in those positions their whole careers...I don't wanna see Nolan up front because he is worse than those 3 when playing up front!!!!

    I have now got to the point of despair and confusion in Sams starting line ups.......I don't think there is a single tactic that works for West Ham!!!!

    Instead of wasting a sub just start with a god dam striker is it really too much to ask!
    The fat Norvern Nause is quite simply destroying us
    avatar
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Berkshire

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  RichB on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:46 pm

    Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:The fat Norvern Nause  is quite simply destroying us
    What's a nause? I've really never heard that word before. Allardyce is a midlander, he's from Dudley. The club was well and truly ruined before he arrived.
    avatar
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Berkshire

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  RichB on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:50 pm

    And it's about time for Nolan to stop standing in front of the goalie because refs give a free kick against him every time now.
    avatar
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Berkshire

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  RichB on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:53 pm

    And surely Carlton Cole has to be better than Maiga?
    avatar
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 366
    Join date : 2012-08-26
    Age : 51
    Location : Enniscorthy, Ireland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:57 pm

    RichB wrote:
    Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:The fat Norvern Nause  is quite simply destroying us
    What's a nause? I've really never heard that word before. Allardyce is a midlander, he's from Dudley. The club was well and truly ruined before he arrived.
    A Nause is some one who makes you sick,
    I know where he comes from, Pre historic fat Norvern Neanderthal Football as Ive constantly posted on this site
    avatar
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 366
    Join date : 2012-08-26
    Age : 51
    Location : Enniscorthy, Ireland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 8:13 pm

    Wow, sensational performance, I take it all back about our owners and the visionary appointments of  Avram Grant and then
    the forward thinking, progressive, cutting edge, brilliant Sam Allardyce and we are as I predicted with him at the helm, in great shape and have a bright and happy future to look forward to both now in our new wonderful stadium in the future.
    I'm also sooooo sorry for all my previous misgivings about him and his management style and way of playing the game and was also wrong about the whole building the team around Andy Carroll, another mistake on my part.
    I love this feeling before, during and after watching our beloved West Ham
    IRONS IN THE SOUL
    Jason
    avatar
    Jiggs
    1st team

    Posts : 5304
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 59
    Location : Romford or Upton Park

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Jiggs on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 10:26 pm

    Stooby Doo 2002 wrote:Instead of playing that tool Collison who is about as effective as a chocolate teapot why don't we actually start with a bloody striker!!!!! I don't care how shit Petric, Cole or Maiga is, the fact is they are in that position for a reason, they have been playing in those positions their whole careers...I don't wanna see Nolan up front because he is worse than those 3 when playing up front!!!!

    I have now got to the point of despair and confusion in Sams starting line ups.......I don't think there is a single tactic that works for West Ham!!!!

    Instead of wasting a sub just start with a god dam striker is it really too much to ask!
    Allerdyce tried the Tottenscum away tactic ..... AGAIN ffs! doh doh doh 

    Starting with 'A striker' would have at least given someone for Cahill or Terry to mark!  I'm surprised that neither one or both of them scored they had so much time on their hands.   I see your point though Stoobs, it could confuse the opposition.  The downside is, that it would probably confuse our players too. 

    Meanwhile, having been successful once,  Allerdyce cannot revert to the original concept of Football, by adding any sort of striker to his formation Rolling Eyes


    _________________
    avatar
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 3538
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 56
    Location : Sidcup, Kent

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Tony P on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 10:44 pm

    Apart from Sam's woeful team selection - again - the thing that disappointed me most was our lack of intensity. Just like the Citeh game we stood off players that are too good to be allowed that much time on the ball. For the most part it looked like a training game for Chelsea

    When I watched Sunderland beat Man City it was obvious that City's players were far better technically so Sunderland harried and hassled them out of their stride. They got in their faces and gave everything they had

    Worryingly I am not seeing that from our players right now. I see untouchables like Nolan seemingly going through the motions. If Nolan is not playing behind Andy Carroll (or a similar target man) then realistically there is no place for him in the team in this system. He is immobile and slow. He cannot tackle and does not track back. Being club captain should not be reason enough to play any player if they are not contributing to the TEAM. I would rather see Joe Cole in Kevin Nolan's position than wasted out wide

    I see the raw talent of Ravel Morrison being stifled by him playing so deep that he is ineffective. I see a lightweight like Collison being played as a holding midfield player when a powerhouse like Diame is continually left out or subbed

    I see Noble continually delivering sub-standard dead ball kicks time and time again, yet nothing changes. I see Collins and Tomkins hoofing hopeful long high balls to............who exactly? Big Kevin Nolan? Do me a favour

    We have players that are easily good enough to get us to mid-table. Playing them in the right system, in their best positions and with the right intensity is the manager's job

    Sort it out Sam before it is too late


    Last edited by Tony P on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Jiggs
    1st team

    Posts : 5304
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 59
    Location : Romford or Upton Park

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Jiggs on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 10:53 pm

    Well said Tony (Missed you today) Sad 

    I see Allerdyce as too arrogant in his own beliefs to change anything though.  So will this be his downfall before it is ours or vice versa?


    _________________
    avatar
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

    Posts : 366
    Join date : 2012-08-26
    Age : 51
    Location : Enniscorthy, Ireland

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Sun 24 Nov 2013, 3:59 am

    Tony P wrote:Apart from Sam's woeful team selection - again - the thing that disappointed me most was our lack of intensity. Just like the Citeh game we stood off players that are too good to be allowed that much time on the ball. For the most part it looked like a training game for Chelsea

    When I watched Sunderland beat Man City it was obvious that City's players were far better technically so Sunderland harried and hassled them out of their stride. They got in their faces and gave everything they had

    Worryingly I am not seeing that from our players right now. I see untouchables like Nolan seemingly going through the motions. If Nolan is not playing behind Andy Carroll (or a similar target man) then realistically there is no place for him in the team in this system. He is immobile and slow. He cannot tackle and does not track back. Being club captain should not be reason enough to play any player if they are not contributing to the TEAM. I would rather see Joe Cole in Kevin Nolan's position than wasted out wide

    I see the raw talent of Ravel Morrison being stifled by him playing so deep that he is ineffective. I see a lightweight like Collison being played as a holding midfield player when a powerhouse like Diame is continually left out or subbed

    I see Noble continually delivering sub-standard dead ball kicks time and time again, yet nothing changes. I see Collins and Tomkins hoofing hopeful long high balls to............who exactly? Big Kevin Nolan? Do me a favour

    We have players that are easily good enough to get us to mid-table. Playing them in the right system, in their best positions and with the right intensity is the manager's job

    Sort it out Sam before it is too late
    It was allready  too late when he was appointed, he was wrong then, and wrong now, end of !!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: West Ham United FC V Chelsea

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:19 am