West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
Hungry Hammer 66
Tony P
Jiggs
Kray JR
Arran H
Admin
10 posters

West Ham V Sunderland

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

West Ham V Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham V Sunderland

Post  mottinghammer Sat 14 Dec 2013, 4:50 pm

The way this has panned out we wont even be last on MOTD  West Ham V Sunderland - Page 2 2723394577 
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 14 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

I watched it online and we were fupping awful, Sunderland were up for it more than we were.

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 14 Dec 2013, 8:32 pm

It was as though the whole team had developed a form of OCD ....

"Gotta pass it now, no wait, I need to do another spin around - Pass it, pass it, no cross it ..... I should cross it but I need to spin once more. Nope can't do it, got an uncontrollable urge to dodge left and right, twice, no three times - shit where did he come from. I should try and get the ball back, but I have to stand here for just 30 more seconds. Oh gawd, now I've got to take a throw in, and I so want to give it to that Sunderland player .... Arrrrgh, I gave it to him! Oops, a few of my team mates just in front of me now, in a bit of space to slide the ball into and put them in on goal.....oh no, why is he out wide? I can't pass it forward if I have someone out wide. Please God don't let me get the ball in front of goal, a few yards out. It won't go in the net. The overwhelming desire to put it over, just wide or straight at their goalie will be too great"

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 14 Dec 2013, 8:44 pm

Well that was a highly disappointing result. And based on reviews I've read, a really bad performance West Ham V Sunderland - Page 2 200143081 
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:13 pm

Jiggs wrote:It was as though the whole team had developed a form of OCD ....

"Gotta pass it now, no wait, I need to do another spin around - Pass it, pass it, no cross it ..... I should cross it but I need to spin once more.  Nope can't do it, got an uncontrollable urge to dodge left and right, twice, no three times - shit where did he come from.  I should try and get the ball back, but I have to stand here for just 30 more seconds.  Oh gawd, now I've got to take a throw in, and I so want to give it to that Sunderland player .... Arrrrgh, I gave it to him!  Oops, a few of my team mates just in front of me now, in a bit of space to slide the ball into and put them in on goal.....oh no, why is he out wide? I can't pass it forward if I have someone out wide.  Please God don't let me get the ball in front of goal, a few yards out.  It won't go in the net. The overwhelming desire to put it over, just wide or straight at their goalie will be too great"

That about sums it up Jiggs !! A clear case of a side playing with no confidence and no idea without a lump up front to hoof it to
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 15 Dec 2013, 7:51 am

Disappointing game. With us where we are in the league I'm looking for 3 teams worse than us and having a problem finding them. With our better players out what was left today could not cope, did not have a clue what to do with passing, could not find space and had no movement. Can't see any improvement happening until we have our better players back and bring in others in January. Christmas in the bottom 3 and the rest of the season struggling. Let's face it we could go down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:03 am