West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+9
Charlie Ham
Hungry Hammer 66
alfiehammer
Arran H
Campo
westhamonkey
Dan C
Tony P
Admin
13 posters

Forest V West Ham United FC

Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Forest V West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest V West Ham United FC

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Mon 06 Jan 2014, 9:38 pm

Sorting the debt out that the Icelandics left behind, secured the anchor tenancy for the Olympic stadium (which will see us grow), managed to ship out the shite Curbs signings and take a hit on the wages that they were owed, got us promoted at the first time of asking, picked up the pieces from the Tevez and Mascherano affair......They support the club, they are fans.......If any of you think that they do not have the best interests of West Ham at heart then you are all clearly delusional.....Yeah great lets just sack a manager at the transfer window, brilliant idea eh.....Because a new manager will magically make all of our injured players fit again instantly.....

When we have a fully fit side, we have the tools to at least work our way up to mid table.....Most people have written us off but look at the table....2 wins and we are heading towards mid table.....Its hardly over yet.....Even with the crocks that we have, we have still managed to beat Tottenham twice in their own yard and they spent £100 million on players!!!!!

The 2 Daves have pumped money into this club to keep it going, if you don't agree with what they have put into the club I'm sure most people on here would happily waste millions on a football club...We should be so lucky to have a couple of owners that see us as a business AND a club rather than a millionaires play thing.....

I am more than happy that the Daves and Brady are in charge, as for Sam I think he will get us out of the mess we are in, because its Big Sam and dog fights are what he is used to!

Gone is dodgy Terry Brown who could have brought us to our knees, gone is Magnusson and Gudmundsson who again could have crippled us with their bankruptcy, gone are any dealings with Kia Joorabchian, gone is that slimey git Duxbury who was sheer posion, gone is Gianluca Nani who gave us Savio in a then club record transfer.............Looking at that I would take our current board and management staff any day of the week.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Forest V West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest V West Ham United FC

Post  alfiehammer Tue 07 Jan 2014, 10:53 am

Stooby Doo 2002 wrote:Sorting the debt out that the Icelandics left behind, secured the anchor tenancy for the Olympic stadium (which will see us grow), managed to ship out the shite Curbs signings and take a hit on the wages that they were owed, got us promoted at the first time of asking, picked up the pieces from the Tevez and Mascherano affair......They support the club, they are fans.......If any of you think that they do not have the best interests of West Ham at heart then you are all clearly delusional.....Yeah great lets just sack a manager at the transfer window, brilliant idea eh.....Because a new manager will magically make all of our injured players fit again instantly.....

When we have a fully fit side, we have the tools to at least work our way up to mid table.....Most people have written us off but look at the table....2 wins and we are heading towards mid table.....Its hardly over yet.....Even with the crocks that we have, we have still managed to beat Tottenham twice in their own yard and they spent £100 million on players!!!!!

The 2 Daves have pumped money into this club to keep it going, if you don't agree with what they have put into the club I'm sure most people on here would happily waste millions on a football club...We should be so lucky to have a couple of owners that see us as a business AND a club rather than a millionaires play thing.....

I am more than happy that the Daves and Brady are in charge, as for Sam I think he will get us out of the mess we are in, because its Big Sam and dog fights are what he is used to!

Gone is dodgy Terry Brown who could have brought us to our knees, gone is Magnusson and Gudmundsson who again could have crippled us with their bankruptcy, gone are any dealings with Kia Joorabchian, gone is that slimey git Duxbury who was sheer posion, gone is Gianluca Nani who gave us Savio in a then club record transfer.............Looking at that I would take our current board and management staff any day of the week.

Well put dude, not that anyone was particularly questioning the Dave's.  hatsoff 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:33 am