West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts Empty El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts

Post  Tony P Mon 13 Jun 2011, 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts Empty Re: El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts

Post  Geezer Mon 13 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm

I read that this morning Tone . We cant let that El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts 3725042725 put on a C&B shirt , finguck discusting cnut El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts 4100498673
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts Empty Re: El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts

Post  Jiggs Mon 13 Jun 2011, 6:23 pm

I remembered this bit from the article Nicki posted

“When I played for Tampa Bay, we trained alongside the Buccaneers (American) football team. They had psychiatrists and psychologists working with their players. The English football man would have said, ‘Effing shrinks, don’t need them’. The Americans said, ‘You gotta use them’. I thought, ‘You have got to be weak to need that crap’, but I was wrong. We had to find out what made El-Hadji spit, a psychologist is better qualified to explore that than I am. Learning stuff like this fascinates me."

He never went on to say what they found out .......... :shock:
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Mon 13 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

He,s half animal and half Lama . End Of
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 13 Jun 2011, 7:56 pm

Geezer wrote:He,s half animal and half Lama . End Of

Laughing
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 13 Jun 2011, 9:11 pm

Nope he is fully animal, dont diss the llamas 😠

We should not ever be interested in this type of player El Hadji Diouf - in case you had any doubts 3725042725

Post  Guest Tue 14 Jun 2011, 6:17 pm

I agree with what everyone has said about him, but he could score loads of goals in the coco pops and he is willing to put his foot in where others may pull out......... Just saying like Very Happy
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 14 Jun 2011, 6:36 pm

love4hammers wrote:I agree with what everyone has said about him, but he could score loads of goals in the coco pops and he is willing to put his foot in where others may pull out......... Just saying like Very Happy

His record of 43 career goals would suggest otherwise. I don't want him anywhere near my club. Just saying like Wink
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 14 Jun 2011, 7:12 pm

Tony P wrote:
    love4hammers wrote:I agree with what everyone has said about him, but he could score loads of goals in the coco pops and he is willing to put his foot in where others may pull out......... Just saying like Very Happy

His record of 43 career goals would suggest otherwise. I don't want him anywhere within spitting distance of my club. Just saying like Wink
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 14 Jun 2011, 7:15 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:
    Tony P wrote:

His record of 43 career goals would suggest otherwise. I don't want him anywhere within spitting distance of my club. Just saying like Wink

Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:06 am