West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Finally

Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Finally Empty Finally

Post  Cochese Thu 17 Apr 2014, 1:26 am

I know most of you won't care because to some MLS isn't real football. But my hometown finally got a club today, to start play in 2017. It's been so hard waiting and working behind the scenes to see this day come to fruition. I'm certainly not abandoning West Ham, far from it. It will be nice though to attend a game in person for a club that I'm fully invested in.

I'm on the register for season tickets, so unfortunately that means I probably won't get to see UP in person before it's torn down.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Finally Empty Re: Finally

Post  westhamonkey Thu 17 Apr 2014, 3:44 am

so what's your team? are you on the coat tails of Mr Beckham?

I tried to be a Galaxy fan but it's just so much hard work that I couldn't manage it...

but at least the quality is getting a little better with some ex-prem and euro players joining in...

still no substitute for getting up early on a saturday/sunday to watch me beloved west ham... but I do like a bit of footie.
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Thu 17 Apr 2014, 1:32 pm

westhamonkey wrote:

so what's your team? are you on the coat tails of Mr Beckham?

I tried to be a Galaxy fan but it's just so much hard work that I couldn't manage it...

but at least the quality is getting a little better with some ex-prem and euro players joining in...

still no substitute for getting up early on a saturday/sunday to watch me beloved west ham... but I do like a bit of footie.

While I like Becks, he's Miami. Atlanta was just announced yesterday. Orlando is going to start playing in 2015 and hopefully there will be a nice little derby there.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 17 Apr 2014, 6:01 pm

Pleased for ya Cochese .... No mentioning the 'S' word still ...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:05 pm