West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

QPR and FFP , this could get interesting

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

QPR and FFP , this could get interesting Empty QPR and FFP , this could get interesting

Post  Campo Tue 09 Sep 2014, 6:03 pm

If relegated QPR will need to fork out £40M in FFP fines, if not they head to the conference league

That would be some relegation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

QPR and FFP , this could get interesting Empty Re: QPR and FFP , this could get interesting

Post  alfiehammer Tue 09 Sep 2014, 9:41 pm

Never liked QPR. And I hate that tony Fernandez. I do however think he makes a good point: 

"My view has been consistent, that it is very unfair for a club that has been relegated as the wage difference between the Premier League and Championship is impossible. There should be a time period for clubs to rectify their salaries.

I also found this to be rather witty: "The one thing for certain is that most clubs [in the Premier League] will become a Football League club again.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

QPR and FFP , this could get interesting Empty Re: QPR and FFP , this could get interesting

Post  Campo Wed 10 Sep 2014, 6:24 am

Clubs like ours will have to start putting a relegation clause in the reduce a players wages
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 10 Sep 2014, 8:40 am

Campo wrote:Clubs like ours will have to start putting a relegation clause in the reduce a players wages

I would imagine that they already have them Campo
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 10 Sep 2014, 9:39 am

It seems that only Carlton had that clause last time we dropped, I would suspect that all players will need to have this in from now on.

This will make signing players even harder, the bigger clubs or those that have a pretty slim chance of relegation will be a much more attractive prospect for players knowing that there will be no clause, the gap will continue to grow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:11 pm