West Ham Cockney Boys


    Pardew

    Share
    avatar
    Campo
    1st team

    Posts : 5371
    Join date : 2011-03-08
    Location : Stranger in a strange land

    Pardew

    Post  Campo on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:06 pm

    off to Palace , rumour
    avatar
    Kray JR
    Reserves

    Posts : 1793
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 41
    Location : Rayleigh, Essex

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Kray JR on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 7:34 pm

    Gathering pace now apparently, wonder who the toon will bring in to replace him should he go.
    avatar
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1192
    Join date : 2011-04-04

    Re: Pardew

    Post  westhamonkey on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 7:35 pm


    'Arry Redknapp to the Toon
    avatar
    Campo
    1st team

    Posts : 5371
    Join date : 2011-03-08
    Location : Stranger in a strange land

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Campo on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 9:59 pm

    Bruce rofl

    Now on the bar codes official site that Palace are now talking to him

    avatar
    Blakey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1221
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Location : Norff

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Blakey on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:21 am

    Bruce, Pulis & McLaren are the top 3 for the Barcodes hot seat. 

    I have messaged a Palace season ticket holder I know and offered my sincere condolences

    Alan "The King" Pardew to Palace. I like Palace. I dislike Pardew. I cannot wish them well.
    avatar
    Campo
    1st team

    Posts : 5371
    Join date : 2011-03-08
    Location : Stranger in a strange land

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Campo on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:46 am

    Hutchinson sticking the knife in now

    Don Hutchison ‏@donhutch4
    If I ever write a book ILE spill the beans on A Pardew and my unwell dad.. (Totally unforgivable) No more on this! Have a great day people.
    avatar
    Blakey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1221
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Location : Norff

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Blakey on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:51 am

    Campo wrote:Hutchinson sticking the knife in now

    Don Hutchison ‏@donhutch4  
    If I ever write a book ILE spill the beans on A Pardew and my unwell dad.. (Totally unforgivable) No more on this! Have a great day people.


    You should read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], see what he has to say about him. I was never really comfortable about Pardew and after reading that book, I now feel justified in my absolute dislike of the man. He is poison.
    avatar
    Campo
    1st team

    Posts : 5371
    Join date : 2011-03-08
    Location : Stranger in a strange land

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Campo on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:55 am

    Cheers mate, just dropped that onto my Kindle
    avatar
    Blakey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1221
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Location : Norff

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Blakey on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 11:03 am

    Campo wrote:Cheers mate, just dropped that onto my Kindle

    Your welcome. I read it on holiday last year. It is a bit "look at me" but is also quite insightful into the workings of the club and how it's changed.
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1714
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: Pardew

    Post  manurewa hammer on Wed 31 Dec 2014, 12:32 am

    I got Stevie Bacon's book 9 months ago and found it an interesting read. He didn't seem to get offside with many of the managers, in fact the opposite seemed to apply. Pardew was a different case but.
    avatar
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

    Posts : 1585
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 47
    Location : SE London now days

    Re: Pardew

    Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee on Sat 03 Jan 2015, 5:30 pm

    Blakey wrote:
    Campo wrote:Cheers mate, just dropped that onto my Kindle

    Your welcome. I read it on holiday last year. It is a bit "look at me" but is also quite insightful into the workings of the club and how it's changed.

    A rare slip by the Bus Dude. Was Doom involved??
    avatar
    Blakey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1221
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Location : Norff

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Blakey on Sun 04 Jan 2015, 10:19 am

    JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:
    Blakey wrote:
    Campo wrote:Cheers mate, just dropped that onto my Kindle

    Your welcome. I read it on holiday last year. It is a bit "look at me" but is also quite insightful into the workings of the club and how it's changed.

    A rare slip by the Bus Dude. Was Doom involved??   

    Probably, I seem to have consumed a barrel full over the seasons festivities. 

    Sponsored content

    Re: Pardew

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun 22 Oct 2017, 5:21 am