West Ham Cockney Boys

West Ham United FC v Man U

westhamonkey
    Reserves

Re: West Ham United FC v Man U

Post  westhamonkey on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 5:59 pm

noble has a great op from the middle of the box but probably can't believe his luck and sends a weak shot in to De Gea who parries for a corner..

goes nowhere...

another corner to West Ham...

88 mins...
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

Post  westhamonkey on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 6:03 pm

4 mins of extra time

Van Persie goes down in the area...

Ref gives a free kick right on the edge of the area...

Holy fupp... don't do it...
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

Post  westhamonkey on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 6:04 pm

oh spitballs...

Rooney's free kick goes nowhere but ManUre keep on attacking and they fupping score...

bunch of cunts... 92nd minute...
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

Post  westhamonkey on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 6:05 pm

Luke Shaw is carded again and sent off...

Last chance of the game....

westhamonkey
    Reserves

Post  westhamonkey on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 6:07 pm

fupp....

there it is - the final whistle...

we played well...

could have... should have...

but all we get is a point
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 6:16 pm

All I can say is that I'm pissed off with that. Very pissed off. When we will see out a game and win!
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 6:16 pm

Gutted, Noble should have won it for us, still everyone put a shift in, and  given our injuries would have taken a point at the start of the game.
    Long way back to Surrey for all the plastic Manc slags !!!
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

Post  westhamonkey on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 6:45 pm

RichB wrote:All I can say is that I'm pissed off with that. Very pissed off. When we will see out a game and win!

Notes says all the layers are 100% gutted..."feels like a loss"

which is totally understandable... but they gotta look at the positives and make sure they gain strength from the performance of a weakened side not lose confidence and think they can't win.
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm

westhamonkey wrote:
    RichB wrote:All I can say is that I'm pissed off with that. Very pissed off. When we will see out a game and win!

which is totally understandable... but they gotta look at the positives and make sure they gain strength from the performance of a weakened side not lose confidence and think they can't win.

I have no idea what that means but I am gutted too

A good performance which showed me how far we have come that we are all gutted not to beat Man Utd at home. It also showed me that Valencia is 10 times better when he is paired with Sakho
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

Post  westhamonkey on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 8:49 pm

Tony P wrote:
    westhamonkey wrote:

I have no idea what that means but I am gutted too

A good performance which showed me how far we have come that we are all gutted not to beat Man Utd at home. It also showed me that Valencia is 10 times better when he is paired with Sakho

well autocorrect and my piss-poor typing skills does confuse the message a bit...

Mark Noble was saying, I think of Twitter that all of the players were 100% gutted by the result... they felt like they had lost the game...

which is completely understandable... I do too in many ways...

But the important thing is... especially since we only have three days till we play Soton, that we take confidence from the result and realizes if we play well we can win... rather than losing confidence from the result and start thinking that no matter how well we play we'll still not get the results we want.
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo on Mon 09 Feb 2015, 6:24 pm

The movement up front with Valencia and Sahko makes a massive difference , it takes so much pressure off the midfield allowing the likes of Song more time and options to move the ball forward on the floor, it also allows and outlet for both Cresswell and Jenks , Carroll should only be used to turn a game not start one

Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H on Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:28 pm

I have always said that our best and strongest Striker partnership is and always will be Sakho and Valencia , As people have said already they work so hard closing down and finding Space and making runs in between defenders and also making defenders make mistakes !

I bet you a lot of money that teams/Defenders fear coming against them two then they do when Carroll is playing as With Valencia n Sakho teams/Defenders know that they are not going to get any time what so ever on the ball and also know that they are going be in for a battle for winning headers as well !

I just hope that this time round when Carroll is fit Sam does NOT throw Carroll in straight away but instead put him on the bench and use him as Sub for late on in games when one them two starts to tire etc But I know that this wont happen and that when fit he will be straight back into that line up regardless of how well Sakho n Valencia do

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 5:12 am