West Ham Cockney Boys

West Ham United are on the verge of the big time but Sam Allardyce's lack of empathy for the fans is holding them back

Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

West Ham United are on the verge of the big time but Sam Allardyce's lack of empathy for the fans is holding them back   Empty West Ham United are on the verge of the big time but Sam Allardyce's lack of empathy for the fans is holding them back

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 11:22 am

My sentiments entirely he is a divisive dinosaur, I think the article is spot on and we will quite simply never be West Ham UNITED while he is our manager for all the reasons stated in the piece and some.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

West Ham United are on the verge of the big time but Sam Allardyce's lack of empathy for the fans is holding them back   Empty Re: West Ham United are on the verge of the big time but Sam Allardyce's lack of empathy for the fans is holding them back

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 12:27 pm

But Sam said nobody is as sophisticated as him as a manager...............

It is the Daily Mail though, so they've probably just found out his parentage were black immigrants who claimed benefits and didn't like Lady Di.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

West Ham United are on the verge of the big time but Sam Allardyce's lack of empathy for the fans is holding them back   Empty Re: West Ham United are on the verge of the big time but Sam Allardyce's lack of empathy for the fans is holding them back

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 12:42 pm

I've just read it. Obviously a Sam hater, which is fair enough but the article lacks any substance. He offered no apology? Why should he when he (rightly or wrongly) feels that injuries had caused the selection problems (I don't agree entirely; the only major difference from recent selections was Kouyate in at CB - the midfield was same as last 6 matches with some variation).

A manager owes the fans nothing - how he goes about his job directly with the players and staff is another matter. Do you think he shrugs his shoulders as says "you did your best lads" behind closed doors? I doubt it.

This sort of article is easy to write; no substance, no balance, no real discussion point; the writer is giving his own opinion - which is fine for the layman not a "professional journalist". Journalism is about reporting not shoving an opinion down the readers face. This is all too common now in the internet age as "newspaper" like the Daily Fail have unlimited bandwidths of ether to fill with loose "journalism". This whole reply has taken me 3 minutes and has more words in it than the article (lots of big pictures though for the brain dead). How many articles does he churn out a day if that only takes the writer 3 mins to churn out and 20 or so for a sub to add pictures and layout??
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 1:16 pm

More divisiveness

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:39 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:I've just read it. Obviously a Sam hater, which is fair enough but the article lacks any substance. He offered no apology? Why should he when he (rightly or wrongly) feels that injuries had caused the selection problems (I don't agree entirely; the only major difference from recent selections was Kouyate in at CB - the midfield was same as last 6 matches with some variation).

A manager owes the fans nothing - how he goes about his job directly with the players and staff is another matter. Do you think he shrugs his shoulders as says "you did your best lads" behind closed doors? I doubt it.

This sort of article is easy to write; no substance, no balance, no real discussion point; the writer is giving his own opinion - which is fine for the layman not a "professional journalist". Journalism is about reporting not shoving an opinion down the readers face. This is all too common now in the internet age as "newspaper" like the Daily Fail have unlimited bandwidths of ether to fill with loose "journalism". This whole reply has taken me 3 minutes and has more words in it than the article (lots of big pictures though for the brain dead). How many articles does he churn out a day if that only takes the writer 3 mins to churn out and 20 or so for a sub to add pictures and layout??

Totally agree with you JDLK, Durham is a complete twat (IMHO) I generally turn him off when he comes on talksport spouting crap, and is a massive West Ham hater. Cheap journo nonsense.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 Apr 2020, 3:58 pm