West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

2 posters

2026 world cu[

manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

2026 world cu[ Empty 2026 world cu[

Post  manurewa hammer Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:32 am

Reports down here today that Martin Snedden( ceo of the 2011 Rugby world cup ) says that the is noreason why NZ cant host the the 2026 world cup, albeit , in conjunction with Australia. He cites, that this would be totally in line with FIFA's desire to share the tournament around, and that that Oceania would be next up in line to host. He admits that it would be necessary to get the Australians on board, but goes on to say, that the two countries could host a terrific world cup.! He says, that this would tick a lot of boxes as far as FIFA is concerned, given that Australia have missed out before when trying to go alone. and that it means that Oceania would have its day in the sun.
    I tell you this, anyone visting for such a tournament, would have such a great time in both countries.
    This might be a goer??!!!! wine
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

2026 world cu[ Empty Re: 2026 world cu[

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Wed 25 Feb 2015, 11:07 am

No doubt it would be a great World Cup but (and I don't know this or researched it) are New Zealand in the Asia Federation as Australia are (I think??)? Because if NZ are still in Oceania F"ed; would this be a problems under FIFA rules (not that FIFA are sticklers for the rules and will bend them for the right amount of oil money!)
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sun 01 Mar 2015, 8:19 am

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:No doubt it would be a great World Cup but (and I don't know this or researched it) are New Zealand in the Asia Federation as Australia are (I think??)? Because if NZ are still in Oceania F"ed; would this be a problems under FIFA rules (not that FIFA are sticklers for the rules and will bend them for the right amount of oil money!)

Mate. NZ are still in Oceania. It shouldn't be a problem as They are the only confederation not to have hosted the world cup.
    However I fear you may be right about oil money talking and also about FIFA having no principles. And yes Australia are now in Asia. They deserted their family for monetray reasons.!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:33 am