West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Carlton Cole's farewell message to the fans

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Carlton Cole's farewell message to the fans Empty Carlton Cole's farewell message to the fans

Post  Tony P Sun 17 May 2015, 7:08 pm

Carlton Cole has delivered a farewell message of thanks to all Hammers supporters on what almost certainly looks to have been his last Boleyn game yesterday.
    Quoted on the Hammers Balkan Facebook page the big striker says: :”Thanks for all the lovely messages. West Ham have & always b a major part of me. Wherever my future may lie West Ham will b right there with me.
    I am so glad to have grown from a boy to a man at this club & I have enjoyed every minute of it. I’ve learnt so much about life here. I’ve had ups & downs, highs & lows on & off the pitch, trust me it’s not been as rosy as you may think it would be for a prem footballer.
    It has been an emotional roller coaster, but one thing is for sure, your support has been invaluable to me and the team. Respect to you for always sticking by us even when it seems hard to do that.
    Wherever my future may lie I will not forget the experience I gained by being a part of the West Ham family. Thanks for everything. COYI.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Carlton Cole's farewell message to the fans Empty Re: Carlton Cole's farewell message to the fans

Post  Jiggs Sun 17 May 2015, 9:28 pm

Awwww, thanks Carlton....bless ya.  Good luck as you branch out into your chosen direction .... Wink
    Only joking, he's a lovely bloke xx

Carlton Cole's farewell message to the fans Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxIISKCmRrvZ_u7VyrkiHbRTqC1HvEll6PA_nkozBRj2YRTbNGBw
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Carlton Cole's farewell message to the fans Empty Re: Carlton Cole's farewell message to the fans

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 18 May 2015, 4:23 am

Good onya CC, I have always admired this bloke, not necessarly as a great footballer, but his committment and loyalty are without question.
    Good luck Carlton whatever happens next season.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:10 am