West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

New manager thread

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

New manager thread Empty New manager thread

Post  Tony P Fri 29 May 2015, 4:44 pm

West Ham co-chairman David Sullivan has confirmed a number of talks have opened with representatives of managers as the Hammers look to replace Sam Allardyce.
    Allardyce left just three minutes after the final whistle at Newcastle nearly two weeks ago and a number of names have been linked with the job since.
    Sullivan though claims he is still on good terms with Allardyce and that he is being thorough in his search for a new boss.
    “I should add here that our parting with Sam was one of the most amicable I’ve had in football. I had a good chat with him on the phone last Saturday and we thanked each other for the work we’ve done together and the progress we’ve seen at the Club over the past four years,” he wrote on the club’s official site.
    “I am sure it won’t be too long before we see Sam back in the Premier League and we wish him all the best, except when he’s facing West Ham of course!
    “So back to looking at the future, I am dedicating every waking minute to recruiting the best available manager to drive our Club forwards. It is a constantly changing landscape but we are being absolutely thorough in our search, by speaking to representatives of a number of managers and doing our own due diligence on each one.
    “Given that, I am not expecting us to make an appointment for at least a week as we must do everything we can to get this appointment right.
    “What is clear from our discussions so far is that this job is attracting names it wouldn’t have done five years ago. When you combine our move to one of the best stadiums in Europe in 16 months’ time with the Board’s ambitious vision and significant transfer budget you have an extremely exciting prospect for the right man.”
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

New manager thread Empty Re: New manager thread

Post  Admin Fri 29 May 2015, 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Fri 29 May 2015, 6:05 pm

Sure I read or heard today there was a major surge in bets for the Marseille guy

Last edited by alfiehammer on Fri 29 May 2015, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong word)
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 29 May 2015, 6:31 pm

Admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes but that is about more than just our new manager

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:30 am