West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2 Empty Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2

Post  mottinghammer Mon 27 Jun 2016, 11:38 pm

Another display that proved to me beyond doubt that I am right not to follow the Engerland football fiasco 

I'm so pleased that Woy didnt take any of our players, which means they will not be tarnished by the debacle we witnessed tonight, no drive, no heart, no inspiration, no imagination. Hopefully Shrek, Wilshire, Cahill and any numbers of other 'senior' players will be consigned to the dustbin of former international players. Dier, Alli, Rasford are among the few I would keep, other than that start anew. 

Cant wait for the season to start so we can throw a few ****s into Rooney and co, while cheering on the three hammers who got to the quarter final at least!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2 Empty Re: Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2

Post  Tony P Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:14 am

mottinghammer wrote:Another display that proved to me beyond doubt that I am right not to follow the Engerland football fiasco 

I'm so pleased that Woy didnt take any of our players, which means they will not be tarnished by the debacle we witnessed tonight, no drive, no heart, no inspiration, no imagination. Hopefully Shrek, Wilshire, Cahill and any numbers of other 'senior' players will be consigned to the dustbin of former international players. Dier, Alli, Rasford are among the few I would keep, other than that start anew. 

Cant wait for the season to start so we can throw a few ****s into Rooney and co, while cheering on the three hammers who got to the quarter final at least! 

and lots of "you let your country down" chants to the Yids as they play around the country. Everyone slaughtered Rob Green after his howler against the USA in 2010. Payback time
    Arran H
    Reserves

Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2 Empty Re: Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2

Post  Arran H Wed 29 Jun 2016, 7:52 am

If I was in charge off getting the New Manager for England now , I would really take my time and evaluate every Manager who is available and is interested in the Job and I would Rush into hiring someone.
    We need to take our time and Pick the right manager whoever that may be - I personally would go with someone young , someone who is attack minded and someone who will pick and chose the youngsters and also isn't afraid of dropping and picking "big name players" such as Rooney etc. and a manager who pick players on form and form only regardless of what Club or league they play in !

The basis of the Squad is their - Alli Dier barkley etc but we need to get rid of the likes of Rooney , Cahill etc and start to build for the future under hopefully a better manager then Hodgson
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 29 Jun 2016, 6:58 pm

I see Slaven Bilic's name is being mentioned quite a lot!!  Hope not, he has a big enough job with us, he doesnt need the albatross of being Engerland manager around his neck. Give it to BFS at least Engerland wont get relegated Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2 2591071413
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 29 Jun 2016, 6:59 pm

I see Slaven Bilic's name is being mentioned quite a lot!!  Hope not, he has a big enough job with us, he doesnt need the albatross of being Engerland manager around his neck. Give it to BFS at least Engerland wont get relegated Eng er land 1 mums gone to Iceland 2 2591071413

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:45 am