West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

2 posters

Finally

Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Finally Empty Finally

Post  Cochese Wed 20 Jul 2016, 9:10 pm

The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I've been keeping up with the club more than ever, but unfortunately I have been busy enough to not post lately. When something isn't in your daily regimen, how quickly it can be put away.

Anyway, I was very happy to finally get a glimpse of the boys in person when they came to North Carolina last week. A lot of the squad was missing due to to Euros, but it was still so much fun. Got a matchday scarf, which unfortunately was the only item for sale. It was surreal seeing everyone depart the bus, like a pinch me moment. Got a half-full of Cress and Sam. The new kid looked spectacular with his ball movement, his name escapes me at the moment. Starts with Q. Noble was the last man off the field and played the full 90, it was so awesome to see him really appreciate the support that came from around the country.

Looking forward to the season.

Giddy in Georgia
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Finally Empty Re: Finally

Post  Jiggs Thu 28 Jul 2016, 10:51 am

Hello Cochese....Nice to see you. Maybe you'll log on a bit more when the new predictor starts? Hope so.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:18 am