West Ham Cockney Boys

Snatch Squad

Admin
    1st team

Snatch Squad

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 10:03 am

Anyone else heard about this group who will be snatching people from their seats at today.s game ?
    Campo
    1st team

Re: Snatch Squad

Post  Campo on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 4:31 pm

The yellow cap cocks that are just picking anyone they feel like and ejecting them, yep

and they have been at force this afternoon
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 5:26 pm

I,m starting to wonder " what the f*** is going on " We are getting so much negative publicity lately and that must reflect on the club and players . D&D need to roll up their sleeves along with the  Duchess and sort out these teething problems NOW
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 5:37 pm

The Daves and Brady during the rental deal basically handed over the running of a football stadium containing not just any fans but West Ham to a group that had no idea what they doing
    Add to that the lack of segregation

Then you have the British media which have been stoked and goaded every step of the way over the last few years to drive a negative view over the "deal of the century"
    Even someone at the so called impartial BBC clearly has an axe to grind over this deal as they have been full on with the negativity
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 9:27 pm

Exactly Campo.....But the dildo twins and lady Brady couldn't have cared less at the time.  Get it cheap and put any old arse on a seat.

Coe's legacy put the kibosh on segregation, because it's an athletics arena, where the spectators are free to wander around the whole bloody place.  Something will need to be built and taken down when in "athletics mode" FFS.

On the subject of changing from "football mode"  it appears that the retractable seats do not actually retract. They have to be manually taken up and put away......like at a village hall when the Nativity play is done and dusted for another year.  The mayor of London   is outraged at the cost to the taxpayer each time they are put out or away. About 300,000 I vaguely recall.  Same with anything innit - Buy cheap and pay for it later, again the Board not giving a shit cos it won't cost them a penny and more importantly will have no effect on the fuppin Brand!!  angry2

Post  Campo on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 11:08 pm

I would love to know how the stadium got the UEFA Cat 4 , that puts it at the same level as Camp Nou and San Siro ???
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs on Sun 06 Nov 2016, 2:43 pm

The words handers and back spring to mind

Post  manurewa hammer on Thu 10 Nov 2016, 7:14 am

Its a crying shame that this is happening. I hope it gets sorted quickly. I was at the Watford game which is where we saw the first signs of trouble. Hope you guys are all well. My apologies for not being on for a bit.
    Stew

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 5:36 pm