West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Kray JR
Admin
6 posters

Squirts v West Ham United FC

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Squirts v West Ham United FC Empty Squirts v West Ham United FC

Post  Admin Sat 19 Nov 2016, 9:27 am

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino will make a late decision on Dele Alli ahead of Saturday's Premier League game at home to West Ham.
    Alli is close to recovering from a knee injury but may not be risked as Tottenham aim to remain unbeaten.
    Spurs remain the only unbeaten team in the top flight, but Mauricio Pochettino's team are without a win since their 2-0 victory over Manchester City at the beginning of October. 
    However, Slaven Bilic's side had started to show signs of recovery in the last period between international fixtures, taking seven points from four matches.
    But they face a tough test at White Hart Lane - a ground they where they have won just once in their last 14 Premier League visits.
    Team news
    Toby Alderweireld (leg), Erik Lamela (hip) and Ben Davies (ankle) are all out but Harry Kane is fit to start after returning early from England duty to work on his fitness.
    Christian Eriksen and Danny Rose are also available after shaking off hip and foot problems respectively.
    Meanwhile, striker Diafra Sakho is in the West Ham squad for the first time this season after finally overcoming a back injury.
    Defender Winston Reid returns after suspension and a slight hamstring injury and looks set to take the captain's armband from midfielder Mark Noble, who sits out due to a one-match ban.
    James Collins has overcome the knock which forced him to withdraw from the Wales squad, but Andy Carroll is still a couple of weeks away following an ankle injury.
    Opta stats
    Tottenham are the only remaining unbeaten side in English football this season, winning five and drawing six of their 11 PL games.
    This is their best ever unbeaten start to a Premier League season, however Spurs haven't won any of their last seven games in all competitions
    Pochettino's team are unbeaten in five league games at White Hart Lane this season and have the best home defence in the country, conceding just twice.
    The Hammers have won just two of their last nine league matches, with six defeats suffered so far this term.
    Bilic's men have averaged a goal a game this season, finding the net 11 times. They scored double that amount at this stage last season.
    Dimitri Payet is set to make his 50th appearance for the club. He has scored seven direct free-kicks for club & country since the start of last season. 

Squirts v West Ham United FC Skysports-payet-dimitri-payet-west-ham_3825330

Dimitri Payet could make his 50th appearance for West Ham when they travel to White Hart Lane on Saturday

[size=20]Simone Zaza has yet to score in nine appearances since joining on a season-long loan from Juventus.
    Merson's prediction
    I'm going to go for a comfortable Spurs win. They've had a couple of bad results in the Champions League, but they're still undefeated in the league.
    It was a very even game against Arsenal a fortnight ago, and with West Ham still struggling, I can't see anything but a Spurs win.
    These two really don't like each other, full stop. It's a big grudge game. To be unbeaten so far this season is some going in a difficult league.
    PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0

[/size]
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Squirts v West Ham United FC Empty Re: Squirts v West Ham United FC

Post  Kray JR Sun 20 Nov 2016, 1:36 pm

The lack of posts sums up everyones thoughts on that performance I think.

Slavens substitution decisions costing us big time.

Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 20 Nov 2016, 3:05 pm

Tbh I thought we actually played really Well and in No way did we deserve to come away with nothing , We looked comfortable for most of the game despite them having most of the ball during the Game and if it wasn't for the mistakes we made for all 3 of their goals I don`t think they would of actually scored yesterday !

I just hope that the way in which we lost last night hasn`t dented the team`s confidence and demoralised the team.  

Not often I slate Slav but Taking off Sakho and bringing on Zaza was a stupid Sub to make at the time and also taking off Payet at time when were 2-1 up and pretty much in control and just counting down the minutes to what would of been a superb Victory.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 20 Nov 2016, 3:16 pm

Very disappointed.
    Just feel like we are due the drop no matter what happens.
    Can't see good replacements coming in.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 20 Nov 2016, 3:36 pm

Kray JR wrote:The lack of posts sums up everyones thoughts on that performance I think.

Slavens substitution decisions costing us big time.

Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577

Totally agree dude , the stupid subs cost us the game , so pissed off with Billic at the mo
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Mon 21 Nov 2016, 8:33 pm

Arran H wrote:Tbh I thought we actually played really Well and in No way did we deserve to come away with nothing , We looked comfortable for most of the game despite them having most of the ball during the Game and if it wasn't for the mistakes we made for all 3 of their goals I don`t think they would of actually scored yesterday !

I just hope that the way in which we lost last night hasn`t dented the team`s confidence and demoralised the team.  

Not often I slate Slav but Taking off Sakho and bringing on Zaza was a stupid Sub to make at the time and also taking off Payet at time when were 2-1 up and pretty much in control and just counting down the minutes to what would of been a superb Victory.

We have defended like that for the majority of this season. I don't think they will ever learn, relegation battle is the only thing I can see us facing at the minute.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 22 Nov 2016, 1:28 pm

It`s not an excuse but in all fairness last year we had the same back four near enough for the majority of the season this year however with suspensions and injuries we haven't really yet found a stable back four / Five depending on what formation Slav goes with.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 23 Nov 2016, 1:47 pm

Well after watching Basingrad pick up a great win
    what followed felt like a right kick in the happy sacks Squirts v West Ham United FC 2640546436
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 23 Nov 2016, 4:41 pm

The lack of ability to hold on to a lead happens far too often.  Do it against Tottenscum and it's unforgivable. 

I'm sick to death of managers we've had, who continually refuse to drop the shit and give someone else a go, 
    Nordveit and Zaza being prime examples of shit!  Fcuk 'em off for Christ's sake   Squirts v West Ham United FC 2723394577

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:55 pm