the title race

    Share
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1698
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    the title race

    Post  manurewa hammer on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:50 pm

    We simply have to beat Spurs to end their new found title hopes. If we do, I will consider our season a success!
    avatar
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 3491
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 56
    Location : Sidcup, Kent

    Re: the title race

    Post  Tony P on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:33 pm

    manurewa hammer wrote:We simply have to beat Spurs to end their new found title hopes. If we do, I will consider our season a success!
    We have won only 6 games at home all season - Bournemouth, Sunderland, Burnley, Hull City, Crystal Palace & Swansea. What do you notice about these clubs? Yep - all bottom feeders like us. We have NO chance of beating Spurs. I would go as far as to say we will not pick up another point at home this season
    avatar
    Blakey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1198
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Location : Norff

    Re: the title race

    Post  Blakey on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:33 pm

    Tony P wrote:
    manurewa hammer wrote:We simply have to beat Spurs to end their new found title hopes. If we do, I will consider our season a success!
    We have won only 6 games at home all season - Bournemouth, Sunderland, Burnley, Hull City, Crystal Palace & Swansea. What do you notice about these clubs? Yep - all bottom feeders like us. We have NO chance of beating Spurs. I would go as far as to say we will not pick up another point at home this season


    I concur
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1698
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: the title race

    Post  manurewa hammer on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:40 pm

    I'll get back to you after the Everton and Spurs home games fellas.
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1698
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: the title race

    Post  manurewa hammer on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:10 pm

    The Everton game was actually one of our better all round efforts of the season! Deserved all 3 points really, just couldn't put one away. Roll on Spurs!
    avatar
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 3491
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 56
    Location : Sidcup, Kent

    Re: the title race

    Post  Tony P on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:03 am

    manurewa hammer wrote:The Everton game was actually one of our better all round efforts of the season! Deserved all 3 points really, just couldn't put one away. Roll on Spurs!

    The Spurts game will be twice as hard as the Everton one IMO
    avatar
    Blakey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1198
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Location : Norff

    Re: the title race

    Post  Blakey on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:18 pm

    Tony P wrote:
    manurewa hammer wrote:The Everton game was actually one of our better all round efforts of the season! Deserved all 3 points really, just couldn't put one away. Roll on Spurs!

    The Spurts game will be twice as hard as the Everton one IMO
    Lasagne anyone?
    avatar
    Jiggs
    1st team

    Posts : 5214
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 59
    Location : Romford or Upton Park

    Re: the title race

    Post  Jiggs on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:17 pm

    Blakey wrote:
    Tony P wrote:
    manurewa hammer wrote:The Everton game was actually one of our better all round efforts of the season! Deserved all 3 points really, just couldn't put one away. Roll on Spurs!

    The Spurts game will be twice as hard as the Everton one IMO
    Lasagne anyone?
    One of the best days of my life.....
    Extra time boozing in the supporters club,
    with lovely people,
    followed by the win.

    Priceless


    _________________
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1698
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: the title race

    Post  manurewa hammer on Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 pm

    Sounds great Jiggs, I still have photos and great memories of having drinkies with you Alfie and Tony p in the Supps club.
    I hope I thanked you enough at the time
    avatar
    Jiggs
    1st team

    Posts : 5214
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 59
    Location : Romford or Upton Park

    Re: the title race

    Post  Jiggs on Wed May 03, 2017 11:55 pm

    You did 


    _________________
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1698
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: the title race

    Post  manurewa hammer on Mon May 08, 2017 4:08 pm

    manurewa hammer wrote:I'll get back to you after the Everton and Spurs home games fellas.
    What more can I say now guys!
    avatar
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 3491
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 56
    Location : Sidcup, Kent

    Re: the title race

    Post  Tony P on Mon May 08, 2017 8:36 pm

    4 points and 2 clean sheets in our last 2 home games has shocked and pleased me in equal measure !

    COYI !!
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1698
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: the title race

    Post  manurewa hammer on Tue May 09, 2017 6:55 pm

    Tony P wrote:4 points and 2 clean sheets in our last 2 home games has shocked and pleased me in equal measure !

    COYI !!
    Nice to see you happy Tony! ( and so you should be). BTW, I also see us beating Liverpool and Burnley.
    avatar
    Jiggs
    1st team

    Posts : 5214
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 59
    Location : Romford or Upton Park

    Re: the title race

    Post  Jiggs on Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 pm

    Steady on there Stew!


    _________________
    avatar
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 3491
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 56
    Location : Sidcup, Kent

    Re: the title race

    Post  Tony P on Mon May 15, 2017 4:37 pm

    manurewa hammer wrote:
    Tony P wrote:4 points and 2 clean sheets in our last 2 home games has shocked and pleased me in equal measure !

    COYI !!
    Nice to see you happy Tony! ( and so you should be). BTW, I also see us beating Liverpool and Burnley.
     
    3-2-1 back in the room
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1698
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: the title race

    Post  manurewa hammer on Thu May 18, 2017 6:16 pm

    Jiggs wrote:Steady on there Stew!
    Oh well Jiggs, we still have Burnley, I guess Liverpool was just a blip!

    Sponsored content

    Re: the title race

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:33 am