West Ham Cockney Boys


    hello all

    Share

    golden oldie

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2017-05-03

    hello all

    Post  golden oldie on Wed 03 May 2017, 4:48 pm

    A new boy on this forum but I've been around for a while.
    Just popped in to say hello and hope that we get at least one point on Friday that will mathematically make us safe
    avatar
    Blakey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1233
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Location : Norff

    Re: hello all

    Post  Blakey on Thu 04 May 2017, 6:25 am

    golden oldie wrote:A new boy on this forum but I've been around for a while.
    Just popped in to say hello and hope that we get at least one point on Friday that will mathematically make us safe

    Hi, 40 points does not make us safe I'm afraid. Swansea have the potential to score 41, so, 42 would make us safe. However, I can't see us getting 3 points on Friday.
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1714
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: hello all

    Post  manurewa hammer on Thu 04 May 2017, 8:22 am

    [quote="golden oldie"]A new boy on this forum but I've been around for a while.
    Just popped in to say hello and hope that we get at least one point on Friday that will mathematically make us safe [/quote
    Hi mate, although Blakey is right mathematically, I believe we would be unlucky to go down with 40 points, so I think a draw will suffice.
    avatar
    Jiggs
    1st team

    Posts : 5304
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 59
    Location : Romford or Upton Park

    Re: hello all

    Post  Jiggs on Fri 05 May 2017, 12:32 pm

    Hi, and welcome to the furum.  hatsoff

    Not making any predictions, just fingers crossed, trying to enjoy the West Ham way.  

    Would be fantastic to put any kind of dent in the squirts latest attempt though wouldn't it.


    _________________
    avatar
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 2514
    Join date : 2011-02-22
    Age : 61
    Location : Narf Naarfolk 140 miles from UP

    Re: hello all

    Post  mottinghammer on Sat 06 May 2017, 10:22 pm

    Welcome to tbe house of fun hatsoff

    Personally i think we'll stuff the spuds 1-0 with a superb display and a goal from Lanzini in the 65th min 
    avatar
    Jiggs
    1st team

    Posts : 5304
    Join date : 2011-02-18
    Age : 59
    Location : Romford or Upton Park

    Re: hello all

    Post  Jiggs on Sun 07 May 2017, 8:51 am

    Jiggs wrote:Hi, and welcome to the furum.  hatsoff

    Not making any predictions, just fingers crossed, trying to enjoy the West Ham way.  

    Would be fantastic to put any kind of dent in the squirts latest attempt though wouldn't it.

    Now that's the West Ham way innit  woohoo woohoo woohoo


    mottinghammer wrote:Welcome to tbe house of fun hatsoff

    Personally i think we'll stuff the spuds 1-0 with a superb display and a goal from Lanzini in the 65th min 

      3scared nope gay fight


    _________________
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1714
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: hello all

    Post  manurewa hammer on Mon 08 May 2017, 5:59 am

    You really are a genius! What a win!

    Sponsored content

    Re: hello all

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:11 pm