West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
Tony P
mottinghammer
Arran Hobday
7 posters

Joe Hart on Loan with View to a Perm deal next Summer.

Arran Hobday
    Tea Boy/Girl

Joe Hart on Loan with View to a Perm deal next Summer. Empty Joe Hart on Loan with View to a Perm deal next Summer.

Post  Arran Hobday Sat 15 Jul 2017, 7:51 am

I really don`t understand why we want Hart. !?!
    Imo Hart is Crap and in a time when we need STRIKERS more then any other Position I just dont understand why the club are wasting money on wages for a player we don`t need.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Joe Hart on Loan with View to a Perm deal next Summer. Empty Re: Joe Hart on Loan with View to a Perm deal next Summer.

Post  mottinghammer Sat 15 Jul 2017, 3:00 pm

Only my humble opinion, but Hart is not crap, he has won 71 caps for England 2 premier league titles and cups long the way, is only 30 and has won the golden gloves title in 4 out of the last 6 years. Any West Ham keeper done that? 
    He,  if his mind and confidence are in the right place,  is an improvement on both our current keepers, a season long loan only paing 50% of his wages to my mind its a no brainer. Yes he has had some dodgy games, but Adrian and Rudolf haven't? I also accept that winning the golden gloves is a lot easier at Citeh than  with us, but I'll take him to have more clean sheets this coming season than the  6 Adrian had last. 
    If he has a good season with us, stays in the  England team he'll be one hell of a good signing for £10m if those figures are correct. 
    Like I said only my humble opinion, and we still have money to buy a striker a) if we can find one who will join us and b) who our shylock owners will fork out on, as they seem very  shy of spending any money.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Joe Hart on Loan with View to a Perm deal next Summer. Empty Re: Joe Hart on Loan with View to a Perm deal next Summer.

Post  Tony P Sat 15 Jul 2017, 8:18 pm

mottinghammer wrote:Only my humble opinion, but Hart is not crap, he has won 71 caps for England 2 premier league titles and cups long the way, is only 30 and has won the golden gloves title in 4 out of the last 6 years. Any West Ham keeper done that? 
    He,  if his mind and confidence are in the right place,  is an improvement on both our current keepers, a season long loan only paing 50% of his wages to my mind its a no brainer. Yes he has had some dodgy games, but Adrian and Rudolf haven't? I also accept that winning the golden gloves is a lot easier at Citeh than  with us, but I'll take him to have more clean sheets this coming season than the  6 Adrian had last. 
    If he has a good season with us, stays in the  England team he'll be one hell of a good signing for £10m if those figures are correct. 
    Like I said only my humble opinion, and we still have money to buy a striker a) if we can find one who will join us and b) who our shylock owners will fork out on, as they seem very  shy of spending any money.

stupid
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sat 15 Jul 2017, 10:57 pm

stupid

It's an improvement (though I like Adrian)

David James was nicknamed Calamity, the keepers mistakes are highlighted, damning and often crucial of course.

I still worry more about the 10 players in front of Hart, Adrian or Randy though. If the defence and supporting (defending duties) midfield are as hit and miss as the last 17 months then playing all 3 would still cause problems.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 16 Jul 2017, 9:29 am

I think we need him, but we all know one mistake is going to get highlighted massively.

We should be used to it after Adrian and Randolph last season though.

I still cant believe the amount of stick Randolph got after he was dropped last season, many seemed to forget the nightmares Adrian was having before he was dropped.
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Post  Abbi Normal Sun 16 Jul 2017, 9:31 pm

a goalie is only as   good as his defence 

we are fucked
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 17 Jul 2017, 4:13 am

Abbi Normal wrote:a goalie is only as   good as his defence 

we are fucked
    Defence is looking more solid this year with Zabaleta's experience, Reid and Ogbonna fully fit, Collins also. My main concern is up front, Get Hernandez, Arautovic in and things look a whole lot better. IMO.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:10 pm