West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
mottinghammer
Arran Hobday
6 posters

Goalkeeper problems

Arran Hobday
    Tea Boy/Girl

Goalkeeper problems Empty Goalkeeper problems

Post  Arran Hobday Wed 19 Jul 2017, 11:38 am

Well it seems with the signing of Hart it has caused abit of unrest amoungst our keepers and It seems Adrian is not happy and even more so with what Sullivan said. I don`t blame Adrian for being annoyed tbh as We didn`t need Hart and with Sullivan yet again coming out and opening his mouth and saying shit you can`t blame Adrian for venting his fustrating on twitter.
    I really hope Adrian starts as Our Number 1 this season and no way does Hart deserve to walk staright in as our number 1.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Goalkeeper problems Empty Re: Goalkeeper problems

Post  mottinghammer Wed 19 Jul 2017, 9:59 pm

You obviously didnt see some of the games where. Adrian fupped up to the extent he was dropped in favour of Randolph who was brouvht in on  a free from Birmingham I believe! Randolph didn't exactly cover himself in glory whenhe played, howyou can sayeither of them is better than Hart is frankly laughable! He's the same age as both of them, how many times has Adrian playedfor Spain? Who else can play in goal for Eire? Englands no 1 keeper with 71 caps at the  age of thirty with the club holding his registration paying 50% ofhis wages we'd be barking  mad not to take him. If Adrian is unhappy cos a better  keeper than him has been brought in best he shows why he should play before Hart.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 19 Jul 2017, 10:24 pm

In my mind we have needed a good keeper for a while.

Glad Hart has sign and should start as our number one.

As for our other two keepers, one or perhaps both will be off?
    Arran Hobday
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  Arran Hobday Thu 20 Jul 2017, 7:02 am

mottinghammer wrote:You obviously didnt see some of the games where. Adrian fupped up to the extent he was dropped in favour of Randolph who was brouvht in on  a free from Birmingham I believe! Randolph didn't exactly cover himself in glory whenhe played, howyou can sayeither of them is better than Hart is frankly laughable! He's the same age as both of them, how many times has Adrian playedfor Spain? Who else can play in goal for Eire? Englands no 1 keeper with 71 caps at the  age of thirty with the club holding his registration paying 50% ofhis wages we'd be barking  mad not to take him. If Adrian is unhappy cos a better  keeper than him has been brought in best he shows why he should play before Hart.

Not being funny but when you have De gea , Callias , Reina etc in front not many keepers are going to get a chance to play for spain. !

Adrian made few mistakes - have you look at the stats Hart out of the english keepers has made the most mistakes which has lead to goals so yep can`t wait till he is making mistakes for us Goalkeeper problems 2723394577
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Thu 20 Jul 2017, 9:02 pm

All keepers make mistakes!! Green was crucified for one mistake in an international and never played for England again, in that competition Rooney the great failed to score a goal at all but no one cruicified him, its the nature of the position. Phil Parkes made mistakes, shaka Hislop made mistakes, Ludo made mistakes. David James was known as calamity!!! 
    Hart is simply better than what we have, and I like botb Adrian and Randolph.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 21 Jul 2017, 9:50 am

Having kept his gob shut for a couple of months, Sullivan can't help gloating about signing Joe Hart on a season long loan.

Whilst Bilic dipolmatically warns Hart that he will not "walk into the team", that idiot tweets "I have been working on this transfer for some months and to see Joe wearing a West Ham United shirt is very satisfying. I expect him to be a great 
    player for our Club and can't wait to see him in a Hammers shirt at London Stadium for the first time"  

Adrian replied "you still have two great professionals defending this badge"

So he alienates Adrian, with Newcastle and Palace sniffing around signing him and reportedly prepares to offload Randolph 
    to Middlesbrough. Both need first-team football due to the 2018 World Cup.  Meanwhile, we have Hart for one season! Sullivan, you silly little man!
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Fri 21 Jul 2017, 5:41 pm

mottinghammer wrote:You obviously didnt see some of the games where. Adrian fupped up to the extent he was dropped in favour of Randolph who was brouvht in on  a free from Birmingham I believe! Randolph didn't exactly cover himself in glory whenhe played, howyou can sayeither of them is better than Hart is frankly laughable! He's the same age as both of them, how many times has Adrian playedfor Spain? Who else can play in goal for Eire? Englands no 1 keeper with 71 caps at the  age of thirty with the club holding his registration paying 50% ofhis wages we'd be barking  mad not to take him. If Adrian is unhappy cos a better  keeper than him has been brought in best he shows why he should play before Hart.

stupid

Hart from what I have seen is very vocal on the pitch so that may help our defenders a bit more as well.
    Unfortunately because he has made mistakes everybody will be sitting waiting for him to fupp up just so that they can say I told you so we didn't him.

I want my keeper to be vocal and bollock team mates for not doing their jobs, hopefully Joe will come in and do that.

I liked Adrian but he had a knack for getting involved in stupid stuff that he didn't need to, he let in some poor goals and got dropped eventually. Randolph came in, who I didn't rate at all when I first saw him for us, and played well, made some mistakes later on in the season and Adrian was back in. If we stuck with those two I think that's how it would be for next season as well that's just the kind of keepers they seem to be.

Good luck to Joe, hopefully he can win the doubters over and have a solid season for us.

Sullivan has just been stupid, he should have said Joe is one of the best keepers that I have worked with but didn't put his brain in gear before talking.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Fri 21 Jul 2017, 9:59 pm

not quite sure who all these people are complaining about our goalkeepers... Adrian was okay but when he went off the boil a little Randolph stepped in and was decent.

I'd like to see any keeper excel with last season's shitty defense in front of them.

Now we have Sullivan publicly shitting on our goalkeepers and the one keeper who was the most reliable and the only reason we didn't concede in the first half against Fulham yesterday being sold to Migglesbru...

No keeper is ever going to be immune from mistakes...

Seaman was lobbed from the halfway line... should he have never played again? been sold? you make a mistake in attack, nothing usually comes of it. you make a mistake in midfield, the defense will hopefully step in and cover... you make a mistake in defense, hopefully the keepers there to mop up...

the keeper makes a mistake... yup... sack 'em, shoot 'em... get someone else...

be reasonable people

hopefully Hart will be okay... he better be - because we're now without Randolf and Adrian is upset with the management and knowing he's going to be dumped to the 2nd string...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:31 pm