West Ham Cockney Boys

WHUC vs Burnley 10/14/17

Charlie Ham
    Reserves

Re: WHUC vs Burnley 10/14/17

Post  Charlie Ham on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 8:32 pm

Jiggs wrote:Thanks Monkey ..... you do a great job on here, I wish there was more response for you. 

Including myself, we're letting this place go to the knackers yard.

Must rally the troops ............

So, Sakho and Hernandez starting upfront on Friday ...... no excuses for Bilic ..... is there?

Maybe or maybe not.
    I would go with both however he could go with just Hernandez up front and bring in Obiang.
    Changes I would make would be to bring in Sakho for Carroll and Obiang for Arnautovic.
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

Yep. Good call Charlie

Post  mottinghammer on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 10:17 pm

Could be a way forward, Carroll and Peanut could be goide together IF Carroll stays fit, doesnt do stoopid things and get sent off. Sakho and peanut could be excellent, more pace, especially with Antonio, Cresswell and Arnie providing balls in and Lanzini as play maker behind the front two. Just hope he keeps Noble on the bench. We should have more than enough up front to destroy Brighton and the defence appears more solid now. 
    Or is that just me wearing claret nblue tinted glasses again and we 'do a West Ham' on Friday 
    Charlie Ham
    Reserves

Post  Charlie Ham on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 8:17 am

mottinghammer wrote:Could be a way forward, Carroll and Peanut could be goide together IF Carroll stays fit, doesnt do stoopid things and get sent off. Sakho and peanut could be excellent, more pace, especially with Antonio, Cresswell and Arnie providing balls in and Lanzini as play maker behind the front two. Just hope he keeps Noble on the bench. We should have more than enough up front to destroy Brighton and the defence appears more solid now. 
    Or is that just me wearing claret nblue tinted glasses again and we 'do a West Ham' on Friday 

I too have that fear of Bilic bringing Noble in. We need to build without him because we just look much better.
    I also have my doubts about Arnie, only seen him play once for us but he across as a very lazy player which with our form we can ill afford.
    westhamonkey
    1st Team Bench

Post  westhamonkey on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 6:44 pm

Jiggs wrote:Thanks Monkey ..... you do a great job on here, I wish there was more response for you. 

Including myself, we're letting this place go to the knackers yard.

Must rally the troops ............

So, Sakho and Hernandez starting upfront on Friday ...... no excuses for Bilic ..... is there?

thanks jiggs - but just been seeing a lot of postings about Sakho not being included for friday... looks like Chicarito is gonna figure but who plays with him could be a bit of a mystery - all we know is that it won' be Martinez.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 23 Oct 2018, 1:14 am