awroit, awroit... let's do this... friday afternoon... having a cup of rosey....
Let's look at tomorrow and see what we want to happen...
Leicester vs Stoke
- no way is this interesting or relevant enough to get up at 4:30 on a weekend to watch. The Foxes are 8th and I just feel in my bones that the current 5 point diff is too big a leap for our bunch to overcome. Besides... we need Stoke to be relegated - so we have to go for the Leicester win.
AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle
- this is the tough one to call. No result here does us any good. If we don't manage a win then any result here is even worse for us... the Georgies are only 2 point behind us so a victory for them drop us below them and a victory for Bournemouth put them at a minimum of 1-4 points ahead of us... I know... we're struggling to even keep up with Bournemouth... how you like them apples?
Brighton vs Swansea
- another toughie... a victory for either team could leap them above is (more likely for Brighton than the Swans thanks to their terrible goal diff... but with the chances of us getting bugger all from the trip north... this is the week we can really least afford the loss.
Burnley vs Southampton
- if we can't catch Leicester in 8th with a 5 point advantage, I have to go with us being unable to catch Burnley in 7th with a current 6 point cushion... so the only result that really helps us is a Burnley victory - come on the claret and blue!!!! Otherwise Soton will be only a point behind us - if both games go our way that gap will be 7 points.
Liverpool vs West Ham
- only one result works here. West Ham win. Don't care how unlikely... we need it.
West Brom vs Huddersfield
- of course we love an under dog.. otherwise we couldn't love ourselves... but we really have to here... because a Brummie victory hurts us not a jot and it would keep Huddersfield at least three points behind us (hopefully 6 when we beat the reds.
Watford vs Everton
- it's tight. Happy to see both of these teams lose - which can't happen... but given the chance of us not getting three points, we have to go for the Everton victory to keep Watford within sight of us
Palace vs Spurs
- we have to go for the Spuds victory here - personally couldn't care what they do... - but we need to keep that cushion between us and Palace to stay safe.
see y'all at 6:45am or thereabouts...