West Ham Cockney Boys

Likely transfers

mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Likely transfers

Post  mottinghammer on Fri 01 Jun 2018, 5:41 pm

Lots of paper/social media talk about a£75m war chest, personally cant see our current owners changing spots and spending anywhere near that. 
    Lots of noise about big names from France, Spain and Italy being courted, but we hear this every transfer window and end up with some guy called Hugill for £10m that never plays! 
    I know work is being done and at least the hob goblin in charge is keeping sturm for a change. I just hope they get the Fredrickson deal over the line, cough up the money for the portugeezer from Inter and get a half decent CB from somewhere. 
    Holding onto Arnie would be good but if manure offer daft money take it but spend it wisely. 

Any body read this anymore? hello
    westhamonkey
    Reserves

Re: Likely transfers

Post  westhamonkey on Tue 05 Jun 2018, 6:24 pm

Fredericks signed - or at least announced - today.

was surprised that a regular at a club that was just promoted to he top flight would just up and leave or would be allowed to go...

saw a Fulham fan on a comments section sound sad to see him go...

read in the newspaper that Fulham are trying to get the player to sign a new contract...

so who knows...

at least he's a defender under the age of 50, so it could be a good thing.

I've never heard of him or paid any attention to Fulham... but Cresswell turned out ok... at least to begin with... so I remain on the happy side of this - so far.
    Charlie Ham
    Reserves

Post  Charlie Ham on Tue 05 Jun 2018, 8:31 pm

Good start and now we wait and see how much money is to be spent? iknow
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer on Tue 05 Jun 2018, 10:02 pm

I think Fredricks is a great start, 25 very fast and a better defender than Byram by a long way. Just need a keeper, centre back, defensive midfielder and a striker dont want much. Dont expect much, certainly dont expect Pastore at £190k a week! Mario on loan maybe but we need the defence sorted pdq
    Charlie Ham
    Reserves

Post  Charlie Ham on Wed 06 Jun 2018, 5:14 pm

Mirror are saying that our new manager is already having problems with DS in getting the players he wants.
    Let's wait and see.
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 6:00 am

Charlie Ham wrote:Mirror are saying that our new manager is already having problems with DS in getting the players he wants.
    Let's wait and see.

Mirror now going with an interview with Mr Pellegrini that denies those stories. 

As usual, the mirror just made shit up from a badly translated article from the Chilean media. They probably just ran it through Google Translate.
    Charlie Ham
    Reserves

Post  Charlie Ham on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 9:40 am

Blakey wrote:
    Charlie Ham wrote:Mirror are saying that our new manager is already having problems with DS in getting the players he wants.
    Let's wait and see.

Mirror now going with an interview with Mr Pellegrini that denies those stories. 

As usual, the mirror just made shit up from a badly translated article from the Chilean media. They probably just ran it through Google Translate.

I agree.

I think someone there has it in for us.
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey on Fri 08 Jun 2018, 5:47 am

Charlie Ham wrote:
    Blakey wrote:
    Let's wait and see.

I agree.

I think someone there has it in for us.

It's not just the Mirror Charlie, it's the UK media, especially the red tops, in general. 

I can't remember the last time I saw a positive article in the British press about us.
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 10:01 pm

Please dont let our marque signing be another Citeh reject! To much speculation in the media about us going for Ya Ya Toure, a great player in his day, but his day has gone. Would be another example of the dodgy brothers mugging us off with second hand crap 
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey on Tue 12 Jun 2018, 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Worth a read, usually pretty spot on
    Charlie Ham
    Reserves

Post  Charlie Ham on Tue 12 Jun 2018, 9:41 am

Read it already and did not think it contained any more information then I already knew.
    It did confirm the rumours I had heard about Antonio and do think it best for club and him that he leaves. Trouble is other clubs know there is a problem which would affect the transfer. Don't ask me what the problems is because I do not know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Jun 2018, 4:18 am