West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

West Ham vs. Chealski Sept 23rd, 2018

Arran
    Boot Cleaner

West Ham vs. Chealski Sept 23rd, 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham vs. Chealski Sept 23rd, 2018

Post  Arran Mon 24 Sep 2018, 7:24 am

I have one Question for you.: What is your issue with Yarmelenko.?
    I thought he played just as well as the other 10 men on that pitch today - Yes he should of scored that chance but lets not forget Antonio had many chances today he should of took as well. In all your post`s you`ve slagged him off.

I thought we played really well , Like last weekend we played as a team - we defended as a team and thats exactly why we`ve come away with a veryt good point and clean sheet. This starting 11 is deffo starting to gel and understand each others movement`s etc.

So after 4 games we had 0 points we now have 4 points on board and the confidence is starting to show in the team now.

Cup game on Wednesday - Personally would like to see us change it up abit and rest players for the United game at the weekend but can`t see Pellegrini changing a team that`s gaining confidence now personally as Pellegrini likes a good Cup run especially this competition having won it at City twice I believe.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

West Ham vs. Chealski Sept 23rd, 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham vs. Chealski Sept 23rd, 2018

Post  mottinghammer Mon 24 Sep 2018, 11:34 am

I think he will make a number of changes for the cup game. Adrian will be in goal, I think Fredricks and Cresswell will be the FBs, with Ogbonna coming into CB with possibly Diop. Midfield is the difficult one for me, if he rest the three who have played in the last two games so well whi have we got to come in. 
    Up top I'd love to see the wonder kid from Portugal be given a chance Xande?  I think his name is. Chicerito should be given some game time if he has recovered from the longest running virus since East enders!! Or maybe he just doesn't want to play?
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Mon 24 Sep 2018, 12:49 pm

I`d love us to give a few of the under 21`s a run out in the first team. I`d go with.:
    GK:Adrian(c)
    RB:Federicks
    CB:Ogbonna
    CB:Oxford
    LB:Cresswell
    CDM:Sanchez
    CM:Makasi
    CM:Coventry
    LM:Holland
    RM:Kemp
    CF:Perez
    SUBS:Fabianski-Diop-Masuaku-Antonio-Yarmelenko-Rice-Anderson

That would be my starting 11 and bench if I was Pellegrini. Alot of those kids have been training with the first team so it makes sense to let them have a run out in the Cup afterall it is only really Macclesfield we`re playing.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Mon 24 Sep 2018, 6:58 pm

Arran wrote:I have one Question for you.: What is your issue with Yarmelenko.?
    I thought he played just as well as the other 10 men on that pitch today - Yes he should of scored that chance but lets not forget Antonio had many chances today he should of took as well. In all your post`s you`ve slagged him off.

I thought we played really well , Like last weekend we played as a team - we defended as a team and thats exactly why we`ve come away with a veryt good point and clean sheet. This starting 11 is deffo starting to gel and understand each others movement`s etc.

So after 4 games we had 0 points we now have 4 points on board and the confidence is starting to show in the team now.

Cup game on Wednesday - Personally would like to see us change it up abit and rest players for the United game at the weekend but can`t see Pellegrini changing a team that`s gaining confidence now personally as Pellegrini likes a good Cup run especially this competition having won it at City twice I believe.

Since you have a question, it's only fair I give you an answer...

If you read all my drivel from above... my criticism of Yarmolenko was quite clear... L-A-Z-Y

he played too deep, didn't run, track back, etc...

even in last week's game where he bagged his brace... by the middle of the 2nd half he was completely done and should have been subbed because he clearly didn't have a full 90 minutes in him.

I just felt he played too deep, was too often the player picking up the ball in midfield and then having no one to play it to because... HE's the striker the ball should have ben being played to.

Antonio wasn't much cop yesterday either. And he's way off the form that made him a decent signing.

So...

decent defensive performance (without Fabianski even that might not have been enough to save us) they seem to be getting better and that's encouraging to see but there's still too many times we get opened up and no team will ever get anywhere by just defending for 90 minutes.

midfield, still a bit anonymous for my liking - hence the forwards having to resort to being playmakers. Noble injected a bit of passion but nothing else. Anderson doesn't seem as good as he did in his first game for us but the results are getting better so hopefully it'll all adjust itself accordingly.

up front, we are nothing without Arnautovic. Which sucks because no one should be a one man team. Antonio is well off his game and Yarmolenko can't be provider and scorer...

which means there's a lot to do... but at least we're not shipping four or more goals a game at the moment and that can only be a good thing.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Mon 24 Sep 2018, 7:00 pm

mottinghammer wrote:I make that a good point from avery good side. Good defensive performance, with a bit better finishing we could have nicked it. Firts clean sheet and things are lokking better West Ham vs. Chealski Sept 23rd, 2018 - Page 3 1343512671

Thanks once again monkey hatsoff

welcome dude...
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 24 Sep 2018, 9:56 pm

Thanks Monkey ...... Had to laugh at some of your commentary....You write well and you're such a piss taker  cheesey grin Carry on though dude.

We should have won, but I'm happy with the point.  The whole team look better and are gelling well.  Yarmalenko had a day off, he won't always be like that and Antonio will find his scoring boots again I'm sure.  Noble is doing alright alongside Obiang and Rice.  Zabaleta is becoming a big favourite of mine, Love the bloke. 

Declan Rice was immense, again and showed Hazard that he can't always have his way.  We need to give that boy a new contract, with a humongus pay rise.  It's gonna be hard enough to keep him as it is. 

Bring on the scummy mancs .......

COYI
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Mon 24 Sep 2018, 10:25 pm

Jiggs wrote:Thanks Monkey ...... Had to laugh at some of your commentary....You write well and you're such a piss taker  cheesey grin Carry on though dude.

We should have won, but I'm happy with the point.  The whole team look better and are gelling well.  Yarmalenko had a day off, he won't always be like that and Antonio will find his scoring boots again I'm sure.  Noble is doing alright alongside Obiang and Rice.  Zabaleta is becoming a big favourite of mine, Love the bloke. 

Declan Rice was immense, again and showed Hazard that he can't always have his way.  We need to give that boy a new contract, with a humongus pay rise.  It's gonna be hard enough to keep him as it is. 

Bring on the scummy mancs .......

COYI

Declan Rice is clearly the stand out and it's so heartening to see one of the 'youngsters' coming through.

Agree with you on Zabaleta... he's getting better every week.

We're still missing a few pieces... the midfield just doesn't seem able to stamp itself on a game and without Arnie we look toothless up front.
    But over all, like I said, going into the game against an unbeaten tabletopper with our horrendous home record - a point would have been more than most of us could or would have hoped for... it's just that watching the game, there was a tiny, tiny path where we could have actually won it... but ultimately a draw in this one given where we are is nothing to be sneezed at.

Wish I could put the brakes on the pisstaking once in a while... but then it wouldn't really be me...

onwards and upwards...
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 24 Sep 2018, 10:59 pm

westhamonkey wrote:
    Wish I could put the brakes on the pisstaking once in a while... but then it wouldn't really be me...

Well then, don't !
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 24 Sep 2018, 11:06 pm

yeah that what the gorgeous one said  muttley
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 24 Sep 2018, 11:20 pm

awwww Motty, you say the nicest things  West Ham vs. Chealski Sept 23rd, 2018 - Page 3 86123369
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 25 Sep 2018, 1:40 pm

Jiggs wrote:awwww Motty, you say the nicest things  West Ham vs. Chealski Sept 23rd, 2018 - Page 3 86123369
    hugsmiley thankyou Xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:36 pm