West Ham Cockney Boys

WHUFC vs Brighton -- February 1st, 2020

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

WHUFC vs Brighton -- February 1st, 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: WHUFC vs Brighton -- February 1st, 2020

Post  westhamonkey on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 4:43 pm

soucek is replaced by Fornals...

M*yes is a fupping joke...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

WHUFC vs Brighton -- February 1st, 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: WHUFC vs Brighton -- February 1st, 2020

Post  westhamonkey on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 4:44 pm

so we still have passenger Haller on there... Noble who is useless today our on the pitch...

Yes, Antonio was a cautious move to save an injury...

but seirously... you're taking off Snodgrass?

when we already lost Antonio?

that decision alone should cost M*yes his job.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 4:45 pm

From the BBC:

"80 mins
    GOAL: West Ham 3-3 Brighton
    Glenn Murray
    It's given!

Right so here's what happened. A ball comes into the West Ham box and into the path of Glenn Murray who's at the far post.

He controls it and initially it looks like he handballs it in the process before he pokes home but endless replays from the video assistant referee show he didn't actually handle the ball.

The goal is given and the West Ham supporters are livid when the replay is eventually shown in the ground."
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 4:48 pm

we're now in the relegation zone...

Ogbonna gets carded, gives away another free kick.

today's draw is brought to you by David M*yes and our beloved defense...

fupp... Fabianski just got finger tips to that to turn it over the bar...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 4:53 pm

somehow there's 6 minutes of injury time... probably all thanks to VAR...

we'll be lucky not to lose this... but it looks and feels like a loss even if we hold on for a single point...

this really is bad...

Haller gets the ball... but he's got no one around him except Brighton players... he hits the long ball across field to the running fornals but Haller's ball is so wild it goes out of play before Fornals can get to it.

Why did the manager keep this piece f shit on the pitch? he's completely useless... I'll not hear one word about 'lack of service' any more... Haller needs to be dropped.. maybe permanently...

and to wait to long to make any substitutions when we (kinda) had a grip on the game...

and then to take off our best player(s)

you generally get what you deserve...

and we picked M*yes... we let him pick this team and tactics, we played Noble and Haller...

we are in the relegation zone...

and we thoroughly deserve it.

I just feel sorry for Antonio and Snodgrass.. they played their socks off today and this is what they get for it.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 4:56 pm

That's the end of the game...

the players look distraught

it might be the end of our season

that was absolutely appalling...
    no doubt
    we threw that game away with a combination of poor defense and abysmal managerial interference

the ground is pretty much empty...

we were 2-0 to the good at half time...

everything I said and feared about the reappointing of M*yes is coming true.

fupp everyone who had a hand in it and everyone who supported the decision.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 5:22 pm

I'm beyond caring at this point.... but here's some tweets to dwell on until next time...

"Moyes needs to be gone by the end of the season please. Utterly hopeless manager."

"Replying to
    @WestHam
    #MOYESOUT"

"That's us down then. Moyes and GSB out."

"David Moyes hope your Happy we lost bring on masuaku great move there you muppet"

"Never let diop or ogbonna near our team again and moyes your decision to take of Antonio was ridiculous as well as the team you have no idea of what your doing “win games is what I do “when was that then."

"Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why can we not keep hold of a f!@#ing lead?Do these players know how to play the f!@#ing game?ffs"

"might as well change our team to michail antonio FC because we are bloody usless without him"

"Stop hiring dinosaurs to be the manager!There is a reason why the likes of Pelligrini, Moyes, and Mourinho have struggled recently. Modern football is not played the way they manage and you either adapt or die."

"WHam are just begging to go down. How you draw that game, at home, from being so in control just beggars belief."

"Literally the biggest bunch of clowns going!
    Don’t get how we can be so bad rofl
    We are an embarrassment
    GSB out, Moyes out"

"Why the f@ck did Moyes bring on Masuaku for Antonio?? Should have been a straight sub for Ajeti to keep the pressure in the other half of the pitch. I cannot believe it! You protect a lead by keeping the pressure!!!"

"Played with 10 men all game. Haller doesn’t even deserve a place in the squad let lone in the team"

"Wrong subs not a chance of staying in the premier league at this rate.!!!!"

"Actually lost for words. West ham u better pay for my fkn therapy that I'm gonna need after that"

"Liquidate the club. Then we can start again as AFC West Ham in the Isthmian league"

"fupping shambles, after 45 years of supporting the hammers it the first bad word I have ever written about them but this is now beyond the ridiculous. If I performed like our defenders I’d be sacked at work"

"Deserve to go down. Absolutely pathetic from the players and manager"

"Get Moyes out now ffs , 3CDM’s"

"David Moyes the tactical genius,
    @davidgold
    All your fault!!!!"

"That one is on Moyes for taking Antonio off. Useless."

"The only good thing about this is it’ll lose the board money when we go down."

"Good thing we got Moyes, a born winner, to get us out of this mess!"

"Superb by Moyes again. Awful substitutions cost us."

"Tell them poison dwarves to get out of the club and take Moyes with them! #GSBOUT"

"Moyes has been a brilliant appointment 👍😩🙈"

"That’s us down then, cheers Moyes"

"I've had at least 5 relegations with west ham but none like this. I have never written off games against teams at the top. We have no heart. No bottle. No clue."

"“I win football matches. It’s what I do”.
    No it fupping ain’t."

"Moyes: “Winning is what I do”
    Okay mate but I’ve only recalled us winning twice since you’ve came in as manager..."

"Replying to
    @WestHam
    #GSBOUT #MoyesOut"

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham on Sun 02 Feb 2020, 11:01 am

I went yesterday and felt we needed a win to stay up. Having only got the draw and playing so badly in the second half now think we are down.

I cannot think of any manager who could work with our present squad keeping us up. Confidence is so low and certain players are just not up to fighting for the club.

I feel very disappointed that we have come to this but it must be faced that our club will now never be the same and that people my age will be turning their backs on the club and not re- newing ST for next season in the Championship.

This squad of players needs to be changed if we are to be back in the Premiership or I can see us going down again to the First division. Never in all my years of supporting West Ham have I seen so many players not care about playing well and not even trying to fight for the ball.

West Ham will always be my club however I cannot go on supporting this present squad.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 4:30 am

Charlie Ham wrote:West Ham will always be my club however I cannot go on supporting this present squad.

skimming the messageboards and social media... I'm seeing this sentiment becoming more and more prevalent.

this is the ultimate sadness of the current predicament we find ourselves in... people are just giving up... like facing the inevitability of your mortality as the plane you're in hurtles to the ground, or as a bunch of terrorists lock the doors and point their weapons at you...

we're just not getting out of here...

the cruelest thing the gods every did was give humanity hope... it's the one thing that keeps you going even when every other instinct or evidence points to a single conclusion...

in 'Pulp Fiction' the famous Marcelus Wallace quote "that's pride... fuckin' with ya." - but honestly... it's not pride... it's hope... the hope that you're better than everyone else who has failed to overcome the obstacles you're faced with... the hope that you can stem the tide, turn the tables, beat the odds...

and now the owners... players... and manager have all conspired to take away the one thing that kept everyone going, the one thing found at the bottom of that box that became trapped inside when Pandora slammed the lid shut...

now there is no interest, no emotion because the hope has gone.

Charlie feels it. I've read a whole bunch of other people saying exactly the same thing. I said exactly the same thing somewhere on these very boards after M*yes was re-hired.

That's what's happened.
    That's where we are.
    That's what they've done to us.

The question is... where do we go from here?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 5:11 pm

westhamonkey wrote:
    From the BBC:

"80 mins
    GOAL: West Ham 3-3 Brighton
    Glenn Murray
    It's given!

Right so here's what happened. A ball comes into the West Ham box and into the path of Glenn Murray who's at the far post.

He controls it and initially it looks like he handballs it in the process before he pokes home but endless replays from the video assistant referee show he didn't actually handle the ball.

The goal is given and the West Ham supporters are livid when the replay is eventually shown in the ground."

This is what actually happened. The utterly useless Masuaku just watched a BHA player cross the ball. Then Diop decided to duck under the ball and let it go. Then Fredericks completely missed his kick with his left foot and the ball went through his legs straight to Glenn Murray, who probably couldn't believe his luck and scored
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs on Wed 05 Feb 2020, 4:50 pm

Tony P wrote:
    westhamonkey wrote:

He handles the ball.....I knew he had, even after seeing the stuff on MOTD where it appeared that he hadn't.

Then it was explained to me, the ball wouldn't have gone downwards towards the floor if it had not hit the inside of his arm..…...VAR is fuckin' shit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:42 am