Student loans company

Campo
    1st team

Student loans company

Post  Campo on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

agggghhhh finguck retards

as it stands this is the third year we have had to put up with this inept bunch of retarded finguck inbreds.
    this year alone it has taken since march for them to 'request' all the information they require. today was the straw that broke the camels back and i let them have it with both barrels

got a letter sent to me asking for details about BLA BLA BLA (insert personal information here) blah blah

so i calls them
    after 15 mins they answer
    Inbred: students loans company how can i help you
    me: i am calling about this lettter etc
    inbred: sorry i cant help you my computer is not working.
    me: what you do mean you cant help me
    inbred: my computer died 10 mins ago so i cant help you, you need to call back so that another operator can pick up your call
    me: so why pick up a call then off the board if you knew you could not help ?
    inbred: i can handle general queries
    me: this number is not for finguck general queries Viking
    inbred : sorry you have to call back
    me: get stuffed i am not calling back just to get your call stats up pass me through the switch to someone that can help

after another 10 mins waiting
    bint: can i help you
    me: do you have access to you computer and have a reasonable amount of common sense
    bint: (missed the sarcasm) yes

well after another 10 mins she says

" that letter was sent in error .. just ignore it"

thats when the swearing started !!!!!! angry2

Geezer
    Reserves

Re: Student loans company

Post  Geezer on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Good whinge dude , I know where your comeing from . Nowadays most of our time (free time that is ) is taken up sorting out other peeps problems , Broad band , telephones , TV , TV dishes , the list goes on and on . As if we dont have enuff to do , we do a full days w**k/study and then we have to come home and deal with some other peeps up fucks . Our phone line got buggered two weeks ago , so we phone them up and reported it , so I said " how long will it take to get it sorted " , " one to five working days " said the burd . Five days later , no phone ( which also meens no internet ) . After five days , still no phone and no internet , so I got back on the phone , " Oh sorry the problem was bigger than we thought " said the burd ( probably the same burd ) " How long will this take " asked yours truly ( who is slowly but surely loosing his patience by the way ) , " probably one to five working days " replied the pratt . After getting it back on , the modem wont w**k so I get on to the and asked how long will it take to get a new one , guess what , yep you got it , ONE TO FIVE WORKING DAYS .So we changed companies

Campo
    1st team

Re: Student loans company

Post  Campo on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 pm

should have added at the start that i was so fed up of the loans company that back in may i sent them a letter , the jist of it was
    "i receive a letter at least once a month from the loans company asking for financial details for this and that. well to save you time and money as well as my time i have enclosed all my years payslips and my P60, if you can not gain all the relevent PAYE income from these then i suggest you give up trying. I have even enlosed a paid addressed envelope in order to save you the trouble of working out where to send back the documents."

as for phone companies ... dont even get me started on those wankers

Current date/time is Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:27 pm