West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
Campo
Admin
Tony P
Arran H
Suzanne Claret
Jiggs
10 posters

West Ham United V Bristol City

Arran H
    Reserves

West Ham United  V  Bristol City - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United V Bristol City

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:30 pm

I can see us being punished for not taking our chances :x Bring on Cole for Piquionne !! WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

West Ham United  V  Bristol City - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United V Bristol City

Post  Admin Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:32 pm

You got the hots for Piquionne Arran Very Happy
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:33 pm

Its because Piquionne is crap !!
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:35 pm

If that was Carew on the end of that cross that would of been in for sure !!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:35 pm

Get Cole on Sam FFS
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:38 pm

We must take our chances in the 2nd half !! Take off Piquionne and bring on Cole and and take of Sears and bring Hall on for the start of the 2nd ! WH Flag
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:39 pm

Sounds like Baldrick is getting kicked around the park

Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:08 pm

Come on BFS bring on Cole !!! Come on west ham we need to score soon , they are getting closer !!!
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:12 pm

Bring on cole FFS !!!!!
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:16 pm

WTF !!!! Why baldock FFS !!!!! That useless lazy twat stays on and baldock goes off !?!?!?!?
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

Bring on Hall for Piquionne , what to lose by hall coming on BFS !!!??
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:27 pm

no subs left
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:32 pm

ThreeWheeling wrote:no subs left

Great Sad Stuck with Piquionne on the pitch angry2 Not happy with point we should be taking 3points here , this could cost us come the end of the season !!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:35 pm

Chill young dude.. you have decades of this to come mate. 8)
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:44 pm

Piss poor result
    sounds like we ran out of ideas
    there is always next week
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:48 am

Too many long balls. Full backs who seem incapable/unwilling to cross the halfway line - even though the opposition were only playing ONE up front. Poor final balls. Woeful finishing. Piss poor delivery of every set piece that we had. A captain who looks slow/lazy/unfit/disintersted. Playing Sears on the left when he did not use his left foot even once. Taking our best chance of a goal off (Baldock) and then having TWO trees up front in Cole and Piquionne

...............and BFS says that we were "outstanding" and it was a better performance than against Leicester or Blackpool

I despair
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 02 Nov 2011, 12:30 pm

^^what he said^^ 🇳🇴

I do feel I have to single out a few players:
    Piquionne: Lazy fcuk-wit, cant/wont run, header, cross, jump or challenge.
    Nolan: He seems not to understand that it is a game of two halves, the second of which is not for piss-balling about.
    Noble: looks like he’s doing the job BFS bought Nolan in to do.
    Foobear: at one point he was the ONLY player who looked like he knew what the fcuk he was doing – he ran virtually the entire length of the pitch to put in a challenge whilst every one else stood about examining their belly button fluff.

BFS ‘s comments after the game were finguck outrageous – we are not blind or stupid Sam – we know what the fcuk we’ve just watched angry2

/rant nope
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Wed 02 Nov 2011, 4:13 pm

Nice rant Suz clap . I cant really comment on the game I had the radio for my entertainment Sad Match reports for us poor peeps who cant pay WH rate for WHTV ( should be free for expats ) would be such a help to the likes of ME , J from Åland , ID and any other unfortunate hammer out there in the world , hint hint . Anyway back to the topic in mind . From what I heard we were whacking shots in left right and straight at Calamity , seems he done a good job last night , very disapointed am I , need to stay in touch with Sarfampton and wait for them to fcuk up , cos they will . Lots of sicknotes at the mo , that dont help. Still this is WH and we will probably go back up but its gonna be the hard way .
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 02 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:^^what he said^^ 🇳🇴

I do feel I have to single out a few players:
    Piquionne: Lazy fcuk-wit, cant/wont run, header, cross, jump or challenge.
    Nolan: He seems not to understand that it is a game of two halves, the second of which is not for piss-balling about.
    Noble: looks like he’s doing the job BFS bought Nolan in to do.
    Foobear: at one point he was the ONLY player who looked like he knew what the fcuk he was doing – he ran virtually the entire length of the pitch to put in a challenge whilst every one else stood about examining their belly button fluff.

BFS ‘s comments after the game were finguck outrageous – we are not blind or stupid Sam – we know what the fcuk we’ve just watched angry2

/rant nope

I was there Sue and I fully agree with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 9:06 am