West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
westhamonkey
Campo
Kray JR
Arran H
mottinghammer
Jiggs
10 posters

West Ham United V Derby

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

West Ham United V Derby Empty West Ham United V Derby

Post  Jiggs Sat 26 Nov 2011, 12:20 am

West Ham United V Derby County

West Ham United V Derby Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe1HpNvtddXdtgvRp718oUotZYqmFI6gmdrvaq0eI2qui7Xtr2sA. . . . . .West Ham United V Derby Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTELwg-po2eqnoyT-s_FKKRjk5mV1nbg9-ZDnK1lK2UPqwMCIVwwQ

Npower Championship

Venue: Upton Park
    Date: Saturday 26 November Kick-off: 1720 GMT
    Coverage: Watch highlights on The Football League Show; listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC Radio Derby;
    text commentary on the BBC Sport website.
    Also live on Sky Sports 2.

West Ham United V Derby 3777063607 West Ham United V Derby I290314514_42270 drinking smiley 1

Championship

TEAM NEWS

West Ham's Matt Taylor returns to the squad after a calf problem, while Carlton Cole and Joey O'Brien could be back in the starting line-up. woohoo

Guy Demel (hamstring) is fit, but Winston Reid (shoulder), Gary O'Neil (ankle), Henri Lansbury and David Bentley (both knee) are still out.

Derby's Theo Robinson (hamstring) has joined Nathan Tyson (groin) and Steven Davies (skull) on the injury list.

Ipswich loanee Tamas Priskin could come in to replace him.

Nigel Clough's side could also have James Bailey back after injuring his ankle almost three months ago, but the Derby boss said he did not want to take any risks.

"James is not far away. If we had known he was going to be as good as he has been in training in the last two days, he might have played a little bit for the reserves on Monday," said Clough.

"But we are trying to be a little more cautious with the injured players coming back so that they don't break down."

MATCH FACTS
    Head-to-head

* This is the 75th competitive meeting, with West Ham leading by 26 wins to 23, with 25 drawn. Derby need to score twice to total 100 goals against them.

* The Hammers scored a total of seven goals in completing the double over the Rams last season.

* Derby's 2-1 victory in the Championship at Upton Park in January 2005, is their only maximum in 15 league meetings spanning 13 years.

West Ham United

* Second-placed West Ham, five points behind leaders Southampton, are unbeaten in five (13 points out of 15).

* They are aiming to complete three league wins on the trot for the first time this season. It has not been achieved since the end of the 2006/07 Premier League campaign.

* The current total of 34 points after 17 games, is the Hammers' best return for 21 years.

Derby County

* Derby have been downwardly mobile since the end of September. One win in nine has seen them slump from an automatic promotion spot to 11th place.

* Nigel Clough's side are also fighting to avoid four successive defeats, last suffered at the close of last season.

* They are facing the only club with better gates in the Championship. West Ham are averaging three thousand more than the Rams.

West Ham United V Derby I233504973_78653

West Ham United V Derby I290314514_42270
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

West Ham United V Derby Empty Re: West Ham United V Derby

Post  mottinghammer Sat 26 Nov 2011, 12:39 am

Sad Wish I was going, have a great time chaps n chappess's.

We need a real big win tomorrow to keep the pressure on the Saints, 3-0 would be nice, with Taylor back and playing Baldrick and the tree together in a 4-4-2 we should be able to do it!

COYI's WH Flag
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 26 Nov 2011, 7:50 am

I`am going 4-1 west ham WH Flag With Taylor back and Cole finding some form think we easy today !! Think we see a real defference with taylor in the team WH Flag
    Green
    O`Brien,Tomkins,Faye,McCartney
    Taylor,Noble,Nolan,Faubert
    Cole,Baldock

SUBS :
    Carew on for cole late in the 2nd half to give them something different to think about
    Demel on for O`Brien late in the 2nd half to give him a run about see what he like
    Collison on for faubert early on in 2nd half

COYI give us big win to cheer about and lets show saints that we are ready to take their top spot if they make a mistake !!
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 26 Nov 2011, 5:44 pm

FFS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baldock off injured and pile of sh*t piquionne on for him Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad angry2
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 26 Nov 2011, 5:55 pm

So annoying, the commentator said we have striking options on the bench and then said Piquionne. Sad

Struggling to see where the goals are going to come from today.

Cole, Piquionne, Nolan....not a lot of mobility there.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 26 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

Simple passing from them.......Tomkins failing to read the pass.......0-1
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 26 Nov 2011, 6:12 pm

Taylor must be an option, we need to pull this Derby side wider, far too compressed...
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 26 Nov 2011, 6:16 pm

Need to do better 2nd half , I would bring on taylor for start of 2nd half that will give them problems on the left
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 26 Nov 2011, 6:32 pm

Piquionne moaning at Collison for moving. wanker
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 26 Nov 2011, 6:35 pm

Ball into the box.....is Piquionne moving ? NO HE IS finguck STANDING STILL NO MOVEMENT AT ALL
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 26 Nov 2011, 7:23 pm

Much better second half, the foobear put in a good shift worked bloody hard, more w**k needed though.. a hell of a lot.
    finish by Nolan class
    Piq would be so so much better if he just put as much effort into the game as he does moaning
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 26 Nov 2011, 7:34 pm

We were much better in the 2nd half but What a strike by Nolan clap We must play like this from the start on tuesday against boro ,

Top 5 as it stands now after this victory :

1st.Southampton pl 18 39pts +21
    2nd.West Ham pl 18 37pts +18
    3rd.Cardiff pl 19 34pts +11
    4th.Boro pl 18 32pts +8
    5th.Leeds pl 18 28pts +1

It nice knowing that if we do muck up against boro at least we will stay 2nd woohoo
    Shame about baldock hope he can play tuesday but dont think that will happen fingers crossed it not that bad and was taken off as a percution nailbiter
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:18 pm

Fab day out with the Cockney Boys.........Beer flowing, loadsa laughs (Suzanne well on form) cheesey grin Abbi and Deano like a pair of kids for most of the time gay fight
    Great to see Geezer again after too long hugsmiley
    Shame those that couldn't make it. Hopefully more of us will next time.

Cockney boys on and off the pitch....... clap clap clap
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:20 am

nice to see us on the telly for the first time in ages...

nice to see us win...

nice to see us go a goal down and not have that 'oh christ we're gonna get stuffed' feeling I've had for the past couple of years.

not the greatest performance we'll ever give but I couldn't care less.

3 points at home

Still 2nd in the table

apart from the injury to Balders... it's all going very much to plan and I couldn't be happier.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 28 Nov 2011, 11:47 am

Arran H wrote:We were much better in the 2nd half but What a strike by Nolan clap We must play like this from the start on tuesday against boro ,

Top 5 as it stands now after this victory :

1st.Southampton pl 18 39pts +21
    2nd.West Ham pl 18 37pts +18
    3rd.Cardiff pl 19 34pts +11
    4th.Boro pl 18 32pts +8
    5th.Leeds pl 18 28pts +1

It nice knowing that if we do muck up against boro at least we will stay 2nd woohoo
    Shame about baldock hope he can play tuesday but dont think that will happen fingers crossed it not that bad and was taken off as a percution nailbiter

No mention of Piquionne winning the penalty then?
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 28 Nov 2011, 8:33 pm

You know, I'm convinced that against his better judgement BFS is slowly turning into a Hammer. Turning out teams that play crap in the first half and give shit oppositon a goal start, then wake up when we're all tearing our hair out - well, that's typical Hammers style isn't it? The style that what we all know only too well. You would think that we'd be feeling really confident at present, but, of course , we're not really - we're all looking for the next banana skin. BFS doesn't quite seem to have the cockiness that he started with pre-season, and I'm liking him more and more. I think it's sinking in that with West Ham you are never confident of anything.

Welcome to the club, Sam. WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 29 Nov 2011, 3:25 pm

Well it all started at the Dawg in Barking where me and Ralph met up with Abbi Deano and Jiggs , had à bit of lunch and à few wet ones then it was on to UP , the trains were working fine for à change and we only waited à few mins for the supps club to open then it was in grab our corner and get sett ed down for some larfs .Ralph went to the CIU club to meet up with Kieth , they get on the large large voddys , kin piss eads . Lots of giggles in the supps espeiciall when Suz showed up , as Jiggs said " she was on form " , Tony P showed up and then Max so it turned out to be à mini meet .
    Must have à last game of the season proper meet up for the Cockney Boys . I wont do à match report cos I,m shit at it . We were all over the hockey untill we drew 1-1 just before the half time whistle . Second half I thought we took over and the derby corner went very quite . Another 3 pints for the Hammers and at the end of the day thats what matters . I had à great weekend in England and à great day at the game seeing everyone again . Thanks for the larfs peeps
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 01 Dec 2011, 2:57 pm

It was certainly a good laugh……………then I went to watch the football!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:37 pm