West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+4
mottinghammer
Nicki
Arran H
Jiggs
8 posters

West Ham United V Burnley

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

West Ham United  V  Burnley Empty West Ham United V Burnley

Post  Jiggs Sat 03 Dec 2011, 11:47 pm

West Ham United  V  Burnley 1dd852c5

West Ham United  V  Burnley 348bd484
    Arran H
    Reserves

West Ham United  V  Burnley Empty Re: West Ham United V Burnley

Post  Arran H Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:26 am

Still dont know how we manage to lose yesterday ?!?! scratch we were all over burnley for whole game and let them score from two set peices ffs angry2 On the plus side if you can called it that ..... At least saints lost so keeps us 2 points bihind them and whatever cardiff do today will stay at leasts 3 points clear of 3rd maybe even 6 if cardiff lose however with reading away next week will be very hard !! Another good goal by Nolan but also what a miss by nolan Smile
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:34 am

Jiggs wrote:West Ham United  V  Burnley 1dd852c5

West Ham United  V  Burnley 348bd484
    cheesey grin says it all eh
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 04 Dec 2011, 1:33 pm

West Ham United  V  Burnley 3725042725
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:55 pm

read on the other forum that our players got lazy.. not acceptable and they should be deducted one week's pay!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 04 Dec 2011, 7:26 pm

IronDane wrote:read on the other forum that our players got lazy.. not acceptable and they should be deducted one week's pay!

That is how I saw it yesterday. Thanks to BFS bigging them up after the Boro win it looked to me like they started believing their own press and got complacent. None more so than James Tomkins. He has been a model of consistency up until now but yesterday he took liberties, let the ball bounce (cardinal sin for a defender) and played some "hospital" balls across our back four. One of which led to the throw from which they scored their first goal

Everything that we created came from getting the ball wide and getting crosses into the box. Unfortunately we did not seem to realise it and resorted to lumping long balls to Cole and then not supporting it. Sadly, yet again we have a right winger (Faubert) who cannot cross a ball and two full backs who would rather lump the ball from deep to nobody in particular. Surely when the opposition are only playing ONE striker then it gives the full backs licence to get forward and support the attack? Not in our team

Our lack of creativity and pace is really worrying at home. In particular without Taylor we looked completely devoid of ideas

I hope that yesterday was a wake-up call for the manager and the players
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:11 am

I thought we put some very good balls into the box in the first half, our problem was that there was no one to get on the end of them, had Balldock been playing we would have been 3 nil up at half time. BFS needs to do some Cottee / Balldock type striker business in the January transfer window.

I agree about the defence Tony but I thought Foobear had quite a good game. The corners in the first half were abysmal, back to the ‘default’ position of not been able to get it passed the first man or above knee height. Piqion got a total roasting from Linda at one stage for not doing what he clearly been told to do whilst we were defending, I clearly heard him say “what the fcuk was that, that wasn’t what you were told to do”.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 05 Dec 2011, 4:26 pm

Thanks WH you fucked up my football pools if we had of won I would have walked away with a nice few hundred squids angry2
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 06 Dec 2011, 11:54 am

Has anyone seen footage of their winning goal? Nolan is (supposedly) marking Vokes. Yet when the ball comes into the box he (Nolan)doesn't jump at all, but rather just tries to back into Vokes, thereby giving him a free header

Woeful

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:54 pm