West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Umbro and Betway Contracts Extended....

Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Umbro and Betway Contracts Extended.... Empty Umbro and Betway Contracts Extended....

Post  Arran Fri 24 May 2019, 6:56 pm

So it look`s like we`re going to have crap shirts for the foreseeable future as Umbro and the Club have extended the deal which got to say I`m personally dissapointed with as I would liked to off seen us go back with Adiddas or even go with Nike.

Betway have also extended their deal with the Club for next 6 years - to be fair it`s not the worst looking sponsiorship badge to have on the kit compared to other clubs shirts etc.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Umbro and Betway Contracts Extended.... Empty Re: Umbro and Betway Contracts Extended....

Post  Blakey Sat 25 May 2019, 6:37 am

From what I've seen, Umbro have done a good job with next season's kit. Harks back to the '76 season, classic.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Umbro and Betway Contracts Extended.... Empty Re: Umbro and Betway Contracts Extended....

Post  mottinghammer Thu 30 May 2019, 8:10 pm

Well I'm mighty impressed by the laun h of the new kits, will be gettiing both this year didnt bother with last years disliked the away and 3rdkit and was underwhelmed by the home strip
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 31 May 2019, 6:03 am

Personally, I'd prefer white shorts and blue socks with the home kit. I believe that the shorts can be mixed and matched throughout the season.

I do like the away kit and the images I've seen of the 3rd kit. Pity we don't have the option to buy with no sponsor though.
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Sat 01 Jun 2019, 4:40 pm

I do like both, I'll have a hard decision at the team store when I come. Haven't seen any pics of the third outside concepts.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Fri 28 Jun 2019, 7:48 pm

Blakey wrote:Personally, I'd prefer white shorts and blue socks with the home kit. I believe that the shorts can be mixed and matched throughout the season.

I do like the away kit and the images I've seen of the 3rd kit. Pity we don't have the option to buy with no sponsor though.

Not sure if you have already seen but both this season`s home and away shirts do come with option not to have the sponsor.
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Fri 28 Jun 2019, 10:05 pm

Arran wrote:
    Blakey wrote:Personally, I'd prefer white shorts and blue socks with the home kit. I believe that the shorts can be mixed and matched throughout the season.

Not sure if you have already seen but both this season`s home and away shirts do come with option not to have the sponsor.

Oh, wow. That's interesting.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Sat 29 Jun 2019, 5:46 am

Cochese wrote:
    Arran wrote:

Oh, wow. That's interesting.
    If you go on the Official Club shop Website it gives you the option to ether buy the shirt with a sponsor ot buy it without.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm