West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

WHUFC vs Burnley -- July 8th, 2020

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

WHUFC vs Burnley -- July 8th, 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: WHUFC vs Burnley -- July 8th, 2020

Post  Charlie Ham Thu 09 Jul 2020, 8:02 pm

westhamonkey wrote:
    Jiggs is right, it is getting harder to watch West Ham... honestly... it's almost impossible to watch anything with M*yes involved...

The first half wasn't so bad, we were doing well - but then we did what we do so often... make a mistake and allow the opponent to score and from that point on... we had nothing to offer.

The 2nd half was almost unwatchable.

M*yes complains about the number of games we have to play in 7 days - but then only uses 2 subs in the entire game - and one of them in the 88th minute!!!!

When we're chasing the game and looking for an equalizer he subs like-for-like... when we needed more or a different attacking threat.

He's completely devoid of ideas, or the ability to motivate... it's frankly as embarrassing as it was obvious it would be.

This is just a nightmare that will only end when the manager and majority of the players are gone.
    I for one have decided not to watch any live games since restarting due to getting upset. 
    Jiggs has said we should be able to beat Norwich, but can we? I would not bet on it.
    Just be glad when this season is over and we get rid of this lazy squad.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

WHUFC vs Burnley -- July 8th, 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: WHUFC vs Burnley -- July 8th, 2020

Post  westhamonkey Thu 09 Jul 2020, 11:07 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:
    I for one have decided not to watch any live games since restarting due to getting upset. 
    Jiggs has said we should be able to beat Norwich, but can we? I would not bet on it.

totally agree with you Chaz... I feel compelled to watch - partly because if we get relegated I might not even have the option of watching games over here... plus being a West Ham supporter kinda makes one somewhat of a punishment glutton.

I'll be glad when the season is over - hopefully with us in the Premier League... at least then there'll be a few weeks to switch off and not care about footie at all - which is the saddest part because that is what GSB have done - they've killed all my enthusiasm for the club I've supported since I was a child and my family has supported since god knows when...

Next season is likely to be more of the same... M*yes signed an 18 month contract so that keeps him till the end of next season... I see no sign that GSB will do the right thing and get rid of him.

And even if we do... we still have the same shitty, clueless owners... what manager in his right mind - except a clueless minge like M*yes ho couldn't get a job anywhere else - would work for them?

And if the board sell up and move on... who's going to come in and change things? It'd cost a large fortune to turn us around in our current predicament...

And then there's the team... a bunch of complete shit-the-bed losers that needs to be cleared out.

I'd keep:

Fabianski
    Bowen
    Soucek - but it depends if he's even a WHUFC player or goes home at end of season
    Antonio - but he's a year left on contract and no spring chicken - but he'd be a bit of stability.
    Rice - maybe, again for the sake of a bit of stability

I don't know the youth team so can't speak on them - but everyone else that plays for us, wouldn't pause for breath if they all went elsewhere.

We have to beat Norwich on saturday - if we don't... honestly, we should demand relegation, not even wait for the other results.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Fri 10 Jul 2020, 6:45 am

westhamonkey wrote:
    Charlie Ham wrote:

totally agree with you Chaz... I feel compelled to watch - partly because if we get relegated I might not even have the option of watching games over here... plus being a West Ham supporter kinda makes one somewhat of a punishment glutton.

I'll be glad when the season is over - hopefully with us in the Premier League... at least then there'll be a few weeks to switch off and not care about footie at all - which is the saddest part because that is what GSB have done - they've killed all my enthusiasm for the club I've supported since I was a child and my family has supported since god knows when...

Next season is likely to be more of the same... M*yes signed an 18 month contract so that keeps him till the end of next season... I see no sign that GSB will do the right thing and get rid of him.

And even if we do... we still have the same shitty, clueless owners... what manager in his right mind - except a clueless minge like M*yes ho couldn't get a job anywhere else - would work for them?

And if the board sell up and move on... who's going to come in and change things? It'd cost a large fortune to turn us around in our current predicament...

And then there's the team... a bunch of complete shit-the-bed losers that needs to be cleared out.

I'd keep:

Fabianski
    Bowen
    Soucek - but it depends if he's even a WHUFC player or goes home at end of season
    Antonio - but he's a year left on contract and no spring chicken - but he'd be a bit of stability.
    Rice - maybe, again for the sake of a bit of stability

I don't know the youth team so can't speak on them - but everyone else that plays for us, wouldn't pause for breath if they all went elsewhere.

We have to beat Norwich on saturday - if we don't... honestly, we should demand relegation, not even wait for the other results.

I believe that we have the Option to make his deal Permenant at the end of the season. Going by Soucek interview he seems very happy at West ham and wants to stay longer which is a good sign even with the threat of Relegation.

westhamonkey likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 9:23 am