West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
Tony P
Admin
SemiOldIron
Arran H
Campo
Geezer
10 posters

Boy George announcement today

Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Boy George announcement today Empty Boy George announcement today

Post  Geezer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:38 pm

George John's agent says that there will be an announcement with regards to his client's future later today.

Ted Philipakos, who has been representing the American defender in London during recent negotiations with West Ham United posted the message via his Twitter feed some moments ago. "Look for announcement today re USMNT and FC Dallas defender George John move #YanksAbroad," read the message.

The 24-year-old central defender currently plays for FC Dallas in the Major League Soccer (MLS) but has been in London for the past few days for talks with West Ham, as revealed here on KUMB earlier in the week.

With those talks having progressed without a hitch - and with the player having already received a w**k permit - John is expected to be confirmed as Sam Allaydyce's first signing of the season imminently.

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Boy George announcement today Empty Re: Boy George announcement today

Post  Campo Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm

there have been quotes today from Sam saying he is signed and some jap on trial
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Fri 13 Jan 2012, 5:23 am

Still nothing on the offical website yet Smile
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Fri 13 Jan 2012, 9:12 am

Arran H wrote:Still nothing on the offical website yet Smile

FFS Arran, what are you doing posting at 5:23am? I hope you're not staying up all night worrying about BFS's transfer policy.... :shock:
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jan 2012, 3:04 pm

George John has now joined West Ham on a two month deal and will wear the nr 25 shirt
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Boy George announcement today Empty Nicked from Sky

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jan 2012, 3:57 pm

The FC Dallas defender has signed a two-month loan deal with a view to it then becoming permanent.

The 24-year-old, who saw a move to Blackburn collapse last August, has Greek heritage and is ready to make his debut for The Hammers.

"I am happy to be here, excited by the opportunity and enthusiastic about playing under the manager and getting better," John told West Ham's official website.

"I feel good and hopefully I can get into some training and get up to the pace.

"I know West Ham is traditionally a very strong club, one of the strongest clubs in England. I am looking forward to playing with the team and hopefully helping them in their promotion aims. They are in a good position in the Championship."

Manager Sam Allardyce added: "He's a good defender, of the right stature, and the right ability and the right ambition who sees his future in this country."
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 13 Jan 2012, 4:40 pm

Admin wrote:The FC Dallas defender has signed a two-month loan deal with a view to it then becoming permanent.

The 24-year-old, who saw a move to Blackburn collapse last August, has Greek heritage and is ready to make his debut for The Hammers.

"I am happy to be here, excited by the opportunity and enthusiastic about playing under the manager and getting better," John told West Ham's official website.

"I know West Ham is traditionally a very strong club, one of the strongest clubs in England. I am looking forward to playing with the team and hopefully helping them in their promotion aims. They are in a good position in the Championship."

Manager Sam Allardyce added: "He's a good defender, of the right stature, and the right ability and the right ambition who sees his future in this country."

He clearly hasn't done his research has he ?!!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jan 2012, 4:47 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Admin wrote:The FC Dallas defender has signed a two-month loan deal with a view to it then becoming permanent.

He clearly hasn't done his research has he ?!!

cheesey grin he,ll soon learn
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Fri 13 Jan 2012, 8:15 pm

Strange loan period. One minute they are talking about him settling in but he's with us for less than 2 months. If he turns out to be any good we could find him getting poached from us in March. I'd have given him the rest of the season.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Fri 13 Jan 2012, 11:11 pm

And he said in the interview, that we should give him 2-3 weeks to get up to speed with the other players before we could see him on the pitch.
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sat 14 Jan 2012, 6:33 am

Stange! must be just for cover until everyone fit. :!:
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 14 Jan 2012, 2:45 pm

And once again the Hammers move in mysterious ways.

I agree with JK....Next stop - shite hart lane ... Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:09 pm