West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

2 posters

Tompkins commits

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Tompkins commits Empty Tompkins commits

Post  Admin Sat 21 Jan 2012, 4:15 pm

West Ham defender James Tomkins has signed a long-term deal with the Championship side.

The highly-rated 22-year-old has been a target of Newcastle boss Alan Pardew as he looks to add some depth to his defensive ranks.

But the Hammers, who are hoping to secure a return straight back into the Premier League after relegation have rewarded the youngster for his form this season, which has seen them keep eleven clean sheets in 24 matches this term.
    “It's nice to end the speculation about what people have been saying in the papers and commit my future to the club.”James Tomkins

And Tomkins has spoken of his relief at being able to put an end to speculation about his future.

"I'm really pleased that I've signed a new contract at the club," he said. "It's nice to end the speculation about what people have been saying in the papers and commit my future to the club and concentrate on my football.

"By signing this deal, I'm showing my commitment to the club as they've been brilliant to me this year with all the support they have given to me and the rest of the players. If they continue doing that then together we can return the club back to the Premier League, where we believe we belong.

"Sam Allardyce has been brilliant this year as well and has shown what he can do on and off the pitch as a motivational manager."

WH Flag
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Tompkins commits Empty Re: Tompkins commits

Post  Campo Sat 21 Jan 2012, 7:29 pm

I dropped a big hint yesterday and no one picked up on it cheesey grin
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 22 Jan 2012, 3:54 pm

LMAO cheesey grin according to some complete tool on twitter (3hrs ago) Tomka is off to QPR, where do these people get there info from WH Flag

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:25 pm