West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+12
mottinghammer
Arran H
Kray JR
JamesC
Nicki
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Charlie Ham
Admin
Campo
IronDane
Geezer
Jiggs
16 posters

West Ham United V Reading

IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

West Ham United  V  Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United V Reading

Post  IronDane Sat 31 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

Arran H wrote:
    IronDane wrote:Sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning.. West Ham United  V  Reading - Page 3 3725042725 way to help the team ! brilliant! heart West Ham United  V  Reading - Page 3 3725042725

iS that what our fans are singing ?

yes
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

goal goal Vaz Te West Ham United  V  Reading - Page 3 1289607003
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

angry2 angry2 angry2 angry2

BUNCH OF finguck WANKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fcuk OFF OUT OF THIS CLUB NOW BFS !!! angry2 angry2
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Mar 2012, 4:49 pm

BYE BYE BIG SAM YOU West Ham United  V  Reading - Page 3 3725042725
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 31 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

How many yrds was that last goal off side . Shit ref shit lino and a finguck shit manager
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:How many yrds was that last goal off side . Shit ref shit lino and a finguck shit manager

They are saying on the west ham website commenetary that replays show that he WAS onside
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Mar 2012, 4:59 pm

Sam Allardyce you finguck twat !! PLEASE PLEASE fcuk OFF OUT OF WEST HAM
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

What a ridiculous football match. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. See you at the play offs.. 😢
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:03 pm

Arran H wrote:
    Admin wrote:How many yrds was that last goal off side . Shit ref shit lino and a finguck shit manager

They are saying on the west ham website commenetary that replays show that he WAS onside

84 mins - GOAL! Controversy as Reading score a fourth and again it could be avoided. The ball through hits Hunt on the heels and as West Ham appeal in vain for offside, the ball is fired in by Leigertwood. Replays suggest Hunt was offside. Smile
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:53 pm

IronDane wrote:
    Arran H wrote:
    IronDane wrote:Sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning.. West Ham United  V  Reading - Page 3 3725042725 way to help the team ! brilliant! heart West Ham United  V  Reading - Page 3 3725042725

yes

Just got back in. Mrs Ham is watching the Blackpool game and their all over Southampton only for Southampton to get a penalty which was saves.
    As for us today.
    It was the scum from Reading singing, you’re going to get sacked in the morning.
    The club deserve to be in the Premiership.
    The supporters deserve to be in the Premiership.
    The team do not.
    Only good thing about today is that Reading may go up but with their support and resources will come straight back down.
    Blackpool 1 Cheating Southampton 0 Penalty.

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 31 Mar 2012, 9:27 pm

Fat Sam after the game

Sam Allardyce was left to count the cost of a series of defensive lapses as West Ham United went down 4-2 at home to Reading on Saturday afternoon.

The Hammers started strongly and took the lead through Carlton Cole in the eighth minute, before going on to enjoy much the better of the opening half. A crazy period of ten minutes from the hosts just before half-time turned the game on its head as Reading snatched two quickfire goals from Kaspars Gorkss and Noel Hunt.

A penalty converted by veteran Ian Harte made it a 3-1 advantage before Ricardo Vaz Te pulled one back to give West Ham hope. The joy was short-lived, however, as a lucky ricochet put Mikele Leigertwood in to restore the Royals' two-goal advantage and dampen any hopes of a Hammers fightback.

"I'm really disappointed that we have gone and let ourselves down with ten minutes of madness defensively at the end of the first half," Big Sam said. "We looked so comfortable and good and then we turned it into a massive uphill struggle for ourselves.

"Not just by going 2-1 down in the space of two minutes but also through conceding a really poor penalty so the 10 minutes of madness have cost us. That made life so difficult for us but even then we clawed ourselves back into the game at 3-2.

"I thought we would go on and get a result at that point but we went and shot ourselves in the foot again by gifting them a fourth."

The start made by Big Sam's side showed how much they wanted to overturn the one point advantage Reading held going into the game and they quickly went about knocking their visitors into a shell-shocked state.

"We wanted to start the game well. You can't give encouragement to teams like Reading and we were really pleased with how we made them struggle. We looked like every time we created an attack that we could get some success and several times we opened them up."

Recent results have left Big Sam frustrated at his team's end product, but after goals from two of his forwards, it was issues at the other end of the pitch that he said had cost his side a result.

"I never thought before, based on where we were and how we have done, that we would ever concede four goals here. But we have and that's why we have lost; our defensive unit today didn't function as normal and that was a big blow to us which ultimately cost us after such a good start to the game.

"How we didn't equalise at the very end of the first half is beyond me. The corner came in and the header got scrambled off the line. If we go in at half time at 2-2 then it would have given us a massive lift.

But it didn't and then we made the substitutions, waited for our chances and got to 3-2 with Vaz Te's great header."

The loss was West Ham's first in 12 games and their first at home since 3 December and although the win moves Reading further into the driving seat for automatic promotion, the race is not completely over yet according to Big Sam.

"It's not over yet but we have made life extremely difficult for ourselves as we have allowed Reading to open up a four point gap on ourselves.

"There is no room for error in the remaining six games, dropped points aren't an option if we want to get out of this league."

If West Ham are to get their promotion charge back on track, they will need win both Easter weekend games, starting with Barnsley away on Friday night. Birmingham follow three days later, with no less than six points needed from the two games to keep West Ham in the automatic promotion picture according to Big Sam.

Allardyce added: "We need to clear their minds and get over this as quickly as possible and put it behind us. There is nothing we can do about it now, we should focus on how well we played in the first 43 minutes and how if we hadn't gifted them two goals then we would've carried on in that way."
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Sun 01 Apr 2012, 7:40 pm

I couldn't attend yesterday's game, only the second home game I've missed in 7 years - I am groomsman for a friend's wedding and it was his stag weekend in Cardiff. We went paintballing yesterday afternoon so I could barely keep up with the game. My afternoon's paintballing almost ran like a metaphor for a report of yesterday's game...

After a bright start and early inroads, covering the opposition in paint, a costly error around the halfway point saw me drop half of my paint bullets. This got worse in the short-term as I had to surrender my role in the game for a period of time. After regrouping with new ammo, I returned refreshed and gave it a good go before a controversial shot in my neck led to ultimate defeat.

On the positive side, my team won overall - maybe despite our own haphazard moments yesterday, we will win our own ultimate battle too...?!

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 01 Apr 2012, 10:49 pm

IronDane wrote:
    Arran H wrote:

yes

Erm....NO. It was the Reading fans singing that
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Mon 02 Apr 2012, 8:06 am

First game I have watched online this season.

Turned it off after their 3rd goal.

Felt flat and deflated after.

One of the other parents at youngens football team I have just found out is also a Hammer. Yesterday we just looked at each other and shook our heads.

Throwing it all away
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 02 Apr 2012, 10:24 am

Sounds like you had fun Dan much better I had watching the game on the box although I thought we was in total control up to the last 10 min when the defense was caught napping . A different match report but welcome Smile
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Mon 02 Apr 2012, 9:19 pm

Tony P wrote:
    IronDane wrote:
    Arran H wrote:

yes

Erm....NO. It was the Reading fans singing that

My bad. Actually the fans were behind the team in this match and singing loud, until they went home of course Wink, too bad they didn't get the result they deserved. Really it was such a pity, as in the first half I thought this could be where it all turns around, we were outplaying them...
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:27 pm

After this game I pissed off to Peterborough as it was my nieces birthday, got very pissed on cocktails with my sister-in-law. I have fcuk all to say about the game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm