West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
RichB
Blakey
Suzanne Claret
Campo
Sir Ian
Admin
Jiggs
11 posters

Tia Sharp: police find body at home of grandmother

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Tia Sharp: police find body at home of grandmother Empty Tia Sharp: police find body at home of grandmother

Post  Jiggs Fri 10 Aug 2012, 5:42 pm

Step-grandfather Stuart Hazell being hunted by police

Police warn public not to approach Hazell but to dial 999

Huge forensic search of house and gardens carried out

Inquiries underway to identify the body

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

finguck bastard - how could he give that interview. That poor girl was laying dead at her grandmothers house, how did they not discover her sooner?
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Tia Sharp: police find body at home of grandmother Empty Re: Tia Sharp: police find body at home of grandmother

Post  Admin Fri 10 Aug 2012, 5:46 pm

Sick cnut , makes my finguck blood boil
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Tia Sharp: police find body at home of grandmother Empty Re: Tia Sharp: police find body at home of grandmother

Post  Sir Ian Fri 10 Aug 2012, 5:55 pm

sick fcuk needs torturing to death over the period of at least a fortnight
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 10 Aug 2012, 5:57 pm

about 4 days ago i was going to post a thread basically saying they should be looking at this fucker, it stank from day one, decided not to as jumping to conclusions and all that

very sad world we live in

hope they catch the cnut and 'prison law' hands out just punishment
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:27 pm

Apparently the police had a good idea, it was him from the outset.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:49 pm

Watch this video

I have just finished blunting some knives, just in case.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:26 pm

Jiggs wrote:Police warn public not to approach Hazell but to dial 999
    Reading between the lines that means don't form a vigilante group and cave the bloke's head in before he can be tried.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:05 am

I think they have to say that Rich but what they really mean is , I hope you get the cnut before we do
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:17 pm

They've arrested a 46 year old woman now - I'm guessing the grandmother? And another bloke aged 39. Is the mother still missing? That sounds like one fucked up family. The look of the grandmother's face in the video Blakey posted makes me think that she knew that once they caught the smackhead he'd reveal all & the whole thing would unravel. I hate to think what this investigation will reveal. I just hope it is something as simple as Tia discovering an affair the smackhead was having with her mother but I fear it will be much worse.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 11 Aug 2012, 1:42 pm

Anyone who knows New Addington will tell you its full of fucked up family's, a real cess pit of a place (before anyone contridicts me I have worked there for a fairly long period of time so am speaking from not very nice experience angry2 )
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 11 Aug 2012, 2:41 pm

The 39 year old is probably the uncle. I had my suspicions about him when he gave an interview because he was stressing that Tia just looked like a child....weird thing to say I thought.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 11 Aug 2012, 2:55 pm

Johnny K wrote: I hate to think what this investigation will reveal. I just hope it is something as simple as Tia discovering an affair the smackhead was having with her mother but I fear it will be much worse.

me too mate. however i think they are opening a right can of worms here
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:04 pm

I feel the names Hindley and Brady being likened to what has gone on there.

Grandmother has been arrested on suspicion of murder. 39 year old on aiding and abetting an offender.

This is going to get much much worse I fear.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:07 pm

mottinghammer wrote:Anyone who knows New Addington will tell you its full of fucked up family's, a real cess pit of a place (before anyone contridicts me I have worked there for a fairly long period of time so am speaking from not very nice experience angry2 )

I expect Jeremy Kyle's researchers have already marked the place down as a good place to go prospecting Toilet
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 11 Aug 2012, 11:12 pm

Johnny K wrote:I just hope it is something as simple as Tia discovering an affair the smackhead was having with her mother.
    No chance, he was already the previous patner of Kia's mother before he went off with the grandmother. As someone said, screwed-up or what!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 11 Aug 2012, 11:31 pm

Swim faster I can here the banjo,s angry2
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:57 am

i still think my earlier suggestion is best, only add the grandmother and whoever else is involved Smile
    lizzie
    lizzie
    Academy

Post  lizzie Sun 12 Aug 2012, 8:30 am

Pity we haven't got capital punishment any more. Scum like this are no use to society at all, they will never change because it's in their psyche so, dispose of em.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 12 Aug 2012, 11:43 am

Blakey wrote:I feel the names Hindley and Brady being likened to what has gone on there.

Grandmother has been arrested on suspicion of murder. 39 year old on aiding and abetting an offender.

This is going to get much much worse I fear.

Sadly I agree....It's a terrifying thought Sad

Hazell has been now charged with the murder of Tia. The "grandmother" has been released on bail and
    next-door neighbour, Paul Meehan on bail pending further inquiries.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:26 am