West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
Sir Ian
Blakey
JulianDicksLeftKnee
7 posters

Sparky Don't Like Joey

JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Sparky Don't Like Joey Empty Sparky Don't Like Joey

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 26 Aug 2012, 8:59 pm

Joey Barton has tweeted loads of stuff today about his proposed move to Marseilles. The upshot being Mark Hughes hates him from their time together at Citeh.

Apparently he offered to resign after the 12 match ban was dished out, Fernandez having none of it etc.

Whatever you think of Barton, as a man or a footballer, his tweeting has a stench of honesty about it-I use stench because it seems to indicate the behind the scenes politics nobody is interested in. Of course Hughes has the right to say who he wants or doesn't want involved but it seems the manner that Barton has been dealt with, and communicated with by his employers leaves a lot to be desired.

Of course it could easily be said vice versa, just find it quite interesting.

Carlton Cole has had a load more shit today on Twitter too.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Sparky Don't Like Joey Empty Re: Sparky Don't Like Joey

Post  Blakey Mon 27 Aug 2012, 9:29 am

I had to unfollow Mr Barton as I found his whole self interest holier than though attitude distasteful.

Yesterday's barrage on Mr Cole I believe came from a USA based account, therefore Essex Police can't nick him. I believe it was someone showing off in a 'ha ha can't catch me' vein. I would like to believe that Essex Police would talk to their colleagues in the USA regarding the content of those tweets.
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Mon 27 Aug 2012, 6:53 pm

Blakey wrote:I had to unfollow Mr Barton as I found his whole self interest holier than though attitude distasteful.

Yesterday's barrage on Mr Cole I believe came from a USA based account, therefore Essex Police can't nick him. I believe it was someone showing off in a 'ha ha can't catch me' vein. I would like to believe that Essex Police would talk to their colleagues in the USA regarding the content of those tweets.
    thought they nicked a bloke in southend for it?
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Mon 27 Aug 2012, 7:43 pm

how does Barton's tweeting have a "stench of honesty" about it????

he's a cnut... got charged for being a cnut... and is now bleating about how unfair the world is for treating him like a cnut...

how about you learn for your past indiscretions... don't play and/or act like a cnut... then you won't get banned, won't be the object of derision and hatred and will be able to ply your (overpaid) trade as a footballer anywhere you care to choose.

I dunno... sometimes life's too simple... people spend way too much effort on making it complicated...
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Mon 27 Aug 2012, 8:35 pm

Sir Ian wrote:
    Blakey wrote:I had to unfollow Mr Barton as I found his whole self interest holier than though attitude distasteful.

thought they nicked a bloke in southend for it?

A 22 year old was arrested and released on police bail for the stuff on Saturday

Yesterdays was a different account, similar content, had obviously seen the previous days stuff, from America I believe.

Monkey, do you have anything to say??
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Mon 27 Aug 2012, 9:13 pm

I always have something to say...

I didn't see or read the offending tweets aimed at Mr Cole... so i only have posts like the above and Bruno's ranting on his west ham board to go on.

my feelings are pretty simple... calling anyone on the colour of their skin is about as cheap, low and pointless as it gets.

it's 2012 ferchrissakes... people come in all colours, shapes and sizes... it doesn't matter about the packaging... it matters about the content of the person... that's all.

hating someone and slagging them because of the colour of their skin is just wrong in any way shape or form you care to look at it.
    It's pointless... people have different color skin... so what?
    makes no difference.

hating on anyone because of a generalization is stupid... wrong... any way you look at it... when it's something that the individual doesn't even have any control over.... it's just a sign of lack of intelligence and poor education in the person doing the hating.

so... someone has different colour skin... so what?
    so... someone has a different sexual preference... so what?
    so... someone wears a police/army/football uniform... so what?

it's about the individual

Carlton Cole might not be the best striker... but his skin color is completely irrelevant to that - as it is to anything else... and shouldn't ever be used to try to discredit or abuse him - or anyone else.

I mean... if he was a ginger... jawdrop I'm joking...

finguck racists... finguck haters... there's too many people wasting way too much energy on shit that really shouldn't be an issue.

That being said... the person involved probably isn't even a serious racist... they're probably just spouting shit they heard somewhere else through the anonymity of the internet because they think it makes them look big and clever - which it doesn't.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:55 pm

I'm with the monkey all the way! (and Barton is an arrogant prick who deserves all he gets IMHO)
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 28 Aug 2012, 4:08 pm

easiest thing with Barton would just be to not give him air time.. if he was ignored he would have no outlet.. he bloody loves the attention even if it is controversial
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 28 Aug 2012, 4:22 pm

Well said Monkey clap

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:02 pm